Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armistice

Blivin420

The whatawhoozle? Are you talking about the end of that abysmal quasi PvP mode they tried to ducttape to the game where clans would spamclick to control nodes and tax the snot out of normal players? 

If so then hopefully never cause everything I've heard about those dark times makes me glad they happened during my break from Warframe.

• Like 2

I joined the game about a week after the armistice came in, meaning I have all Orokin lab research done AND a fully operational Solar Rail (and fun screenshots of the view when it's building). Not that I can actually do anything with it, but FLEX nonetheless.

3 hours ago, Oreades said:

The whatawhoozle? Are you talking about the end of that abysmal quasi PvP mode they tried to ducttape to the game where clans would spamclick to control nodes and tax the snot out of normal players? 

If so then hopefully never cause everything I've heard about those dark times makes me glad they happened during my break from Warframe.

>spam click to control nodes.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how the deployment process worked for solar rails. After a conflict was over on a node, there was a 36 hour armistice period where during that time the owners of the rail could repair it (which took a lot of credits and resources). When that time was over, other alliances would then have the opportunity to deploy on that node, which came down to who ever deployed their rail first. Being the first to deploy on the node wasnt a guarantee of you now owning it. You still had to fight the current owners of that node.

>taxing players 

What a joke. I was a warlord of an alliance that owned 15 nodes. I personally set the tax to only 10% for both credits and resources on nearly all of them. Taxes were implemented by DE to offset the massive bonuses you got from playing on that node.

>everything I've heard

Okay. So you were not actually around to play them. Interesting.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how the deployment process worked for solar rails.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

which came down to who ever deployed their rail first.

And how do you deploy your rail first?..... I dunno sounds like I got it surprisingly right

16 minutes ago, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

>taxing players 

What a joke.

Ya got that right, 

25 minutes ago, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

Taxes were implemented by DE to offset the massive bonuses you got from playing on that node.

So you're trying to say the bonuses where soooo good that the only way to counter balance that was to just up and let the controlling group for that node decide the percentage of free resources they get for other people playing that node for or as long as they controlled it. Not even needing to play the node themselves outside of refreshing ownership..... My friend that doesn't even make sense. Probably why it stopped being a thing. 

21 minutes ago, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

>everything I've heard

Not really, if they had been interesting... *pause for dramatic effect*.... they never would have been removed from the game. Oh I'm sorry... permanently suspended~

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Oreades said:

1. And how do you deploy your rail first?..... I dunno sounds like I got it surprisingly right

2.So you're trying to say the bonuses where soooo good that the only way to counter balance that was to just up and let the controlling group for that node decide the percentage of free resources they get for other people playing that node for or as long as they controlled it.

3.Not even needing to play the node themselves outside of refreshing ownership..... My friend that doesn't even make sense. Probably why it stopped being a thing. 

4. Not really, if they had been interesting... *pause for dramatic effect*.... they never would have been removed from the game. Oh I'm sorry... permanently suspended~

1. The point of that part of his post was that whoever clicked first got ownership of the node, which isn't true. They still have to fight for it.

2. Yes. If you didn't like the taxes, you could beat them off the rail. You had the power in your hands to prevent these allegedly high taxes.

3. Playing or not playing on the node has no bearing on who owns it when the conflicts is not in session. The clan that owns it could play 10,000,000,000 matches on that nodes and then have it conquered the very next day by another clan or alliance. There was no mechanics that involved "refreshing ownership". Again, it doesn't seem that you know how they functioned.

4. Similar to raids... Ironic that conclave has lasted much longer than raids have. That's a thought that I will savor.

Because you are so willfully ignorant of rails, I will explain them to you. In detail.

To construct a Solar Rail, a clan needs to construct an orokin lab. To construct an orokin lab, the players in the clan need to contribute 1000 Credits, 800 Ferrite, 350 Circuits, 350 Polymer Bundle, and 1 forma. Truly a herculean task, considering many peoples' reactions to the hema research costs. From this point forward, the clan could choose to research a Tower-Class Solar Rail. For clans to research a Tower-Class Solar Rail the players in the clan need to contribute 10,000 Credits, 500 Alloy Plates, 600 Circuits, 750 Ferrite, and a single forma.

Once the clan has the research completed, they can begin construction on the actual Solar Rail. To construct the Solar Rail, clan members need to contribute 500000 Credits, 25 Gallium, 15000 Rubedo, 15000 Plastids, and 25 Control Modules.You also would have to begin creating the schema for your solar rail, this is sort of like dojo decorating with energy shields and rocket turrets instead of rocks and floofs. The leaders of the clan could then choose to deploy their Solar Rail on the dark sectors. There are four possible states of a dark sector in which a clan will be unable to deploy on it.

1. If the node is in an armistice state after a conflict has taken place on the node. If the offensive rail that deployed on the node in the previous conflict was successful, there will be a 48 hour armistice period where no clans/alliances could deploy on the node. If the defensive rail was successful in holding off the attack, depending on the percentage of damage done to its health, there will be an armistice period ranging from 16 hours to 48 hours. This gave the defensive parties time to repair their rail. Do not confuse this with the armistice state that rails are currently in. I feel like I shouldn't have to explain this, but given your tremendous ignorance of the topic I now know that it is necessary.

2. If the node is already in conflict, a third rail can not be deployed. That would be stupid and would just lead to endless third partying. I respect DE's choice in this design. The conflict could last up to 12 hours. If the offensive rail successfully makes 750 attacks on the defending rail in that 12 hours period, the conflict could potentially end earlier. My alliance actually held the world record for the fastest successful conquest of a Solar Rail. Our record was destroying the Rail in just under 2 hours. Fun Fact, we did that conflict without battlepay as a display of power against a rival alliance. We did not whine on the forums of how it was unfair that the other alliance had taken our node. Instead, we martialed our forces in the game and subsequently fought the greatest assault in the history of the dark sector conflicts to retake our territory.

3. If a node is currently being deployed on by another clan/alliance. The deployment process lasts 24 hours. For example, if I deployed a Solar Rail on Coba at 6pm on a Thursday, then the conflict would begin that Friday at 6pm. This knowledge was essential to warlords such as myself because we could use it to set up times for conflicts where we would be able to bring the majority of our force to bear on a node. An understanding of mechanics such as these is what made the difference between victory and defeat.

4. If a node is already owned by that clan, they can not deploy on it. The same undeployable status also applies when the node is owned by the alliance that the clan is in. It also applies if the clan deploys on a node owned by another clan that in the alliance of the deploying clan. 

Now back to the main topic.

Once the clan/alliance has chosen a node that is able to be deployed on, they have to make the decision to invade it. Many factors have to be considered such as the strength of the opposing clan/alliance, the strength of their own clan/alliance, the resources that the node drops, the location of the node in the star chart(at that time, many players did not have planets like Eris, Pluto, or Ceres unlocked. Warframe was only on Xbox for a few weeks at that point so the level and location of the node in the star chart was a factor in our decision making),  the time of our deployment windows, and the overall readiness of our alliance. We also considered economic factors because the tribute that was collected from the nodes would also be collected from the eom credits reward, so planets that were higher up in the star chart would be much more valuable than the ones towards the bottom. (interestingly, this was inversely true in practice, we discovered. because so much of the Xbox community was still stuck in the lower end of the star chart, nodes like coba could be just as valuable as nodes like sechura even though there was a tremendous difference in the eom rewards.)

Another factor to consider was that because much of the community still played on nodes like coba, the potential number of players fighting in the rail conflicts on that node was much higher. So if you deployed on sechura, although there would be fewer players to fight you, those players would be considerably more powerful than the hordes of lower mastery ranked players that would have fought on coba(even though, you could still fight the higher level players.)

Once your leaders have deployed the rail, the 24 hour deployment process begins. This is the time where you want to prepare as many people as possible to fight in your war. This can include taxiing them to bosses so they can unlock planets and more nodes, mass messaging your members to make sure they are aware of the conflict, and having last minute credit donation marathons to your clan/alliance treasury. Once all of these preparations complete and you have as many of your members ready to fight as possible, all that is left is to wait is for the deployment timer to reach 0. Once it reaches 0, you can begin the conflict

Once the conflict begins, you have to successfully destroy the core of the defending Solar Rail 750 times over the course of the conflict or your offensive rail will be destroyed and the node will enter a state of armistice. You will have 12 hours to achieve these 750 victories. I will not explain the actual battle mechanics because the schema of the solar rail could be customized so there were different types of objectives for every clan you fight so any explanation would have to span dozens and dozens of variations and peculiarities. I will also not discuss specter regiments for the same reason.

If you are successful in conquering the node, congratulations. You now have to deal with having a target on your back. But there a huge number of benefits. Free advertising, for starters, because you can put your clan/alliance emblem on the node as well as a message to greet players when they select that node to play one. You also have the option of demanding tribute from the players playing on the node. Yes, even players in your own clan/alliance. Although, there were separate tributes you could set for people you were allied with.

If you are not successful, you can construct another solar rail and try again.

This is about as good of an explanation of the rail system you are going to get, very few people are around who still remember the mechanics of the old Solar Rails. Even fewer would waste their time replying to ridiculous forum posts. I hope this enlightens you so that you do not make the same mistake again.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

1. The point of that part of his post was that whoever clicked first got ownership of the node, which isn't true. They still have to fight for it.

2. Yes. If you didn't like the taxes, you could beat them off the rail. You had the power in your hands to prevent these allegedly high taxes.

3. Playing or not playing on the node has no bearing on who owns it when the conflicts is not in session. The clan that owns it could play 10,000,000,000 matches on that nodes and then have it conquered the very next day by another clan or alliance. There was no mechanics that involved "refreshing ownership". Again, it doesn't seem that you know how they functioned.

4. Similar to raids... Ironic that conclave has lasted much longer than raids have. That's a thought that I will savor.

Because you are so willfully ignorant of rails, I will explain them to you. In detail.

To construct a Solar Rail, a clan needs to construct an orokin lab. To construct an orokin lab, the players in the clan need to contribute 1000 Credits, 800 Ferrite, 350 Circuits, 350 Polymer Bundle, and 1 forma. Truly a herculean task, considering many peoples' reactions to the hema research costs. From this point forward, the clan could choose to research a Tower-Class Solar Rail. For clans to research a Tower-Class Solar Rail the players in the clan need to contribute 10,000 Credits, 500 Alloy Plates, 600 Circuits, 750 Ferrite, and a single forma.

Once the clan has the research completed, they can begin construction on the actual Solar Rail. To construct the Solar Rail, clan members need to contribute 500000 Credits, 25 Gallium, 15000 Rubedo, 15000 Plastids, and 25 Control Modules.You also would have to begin creating the schema for your solar rail, this is sort of like dojo decorating with energy shields and rocket turrets instead of rocks and floofs. The leaders of the clan could then choose to deploy their Solar Rail on the dark sectors. There are four possible states of a dark sector in which a clan will be unable to deploy on it.

1. If the node is in an armistice state after a conflict has taken place on the node. If the offensive rail that deployed on the node in the previous conflict was successful, there will be a 48 hour armistice period where no clans/alliances could deploy on the node. If the defensive rail was successful in holding off the attack, depending on the percentage of damage done to its health, there will be an armistice period ranging from 16 hours to 48 hours. This gave the defensive parties time to repair their rail. Do not confuse this with the armistice state that rails are currently in. I feel like I shouldn't have to explain this, but given your tremendous ignorance of the topic I now know that it is necessary.

2. If the node is already in conflict, a third rail can not be deployed. That would be stupid and would just lead to endless third partying. I respect DE's choice in this design. The conflict could last up to 12 hours. If the offensive rail successfully makes 750 attacks on the defending rail in that 12 hours period, the conflict could potentially end earlier. My alliance actually held the world record for the fastest successful conquest of a Solar Rail. Our record was destroying the Rail in just under 2 hours. Fun Fact, we did that conflict without battlepay as a display of power against a rival alliance. We did not whine on the forums of how it was unfair that the other alliance had taken our node. Instead, we martialed our forces in the game and subsequently fought the greatest assault in the history of the dark sector conflicts to retake our territory.

3. If a node is currently being deployed on by another clan/alliance. The deployment process lasts 24 hours. For example, if I deployed a Solar Rail on Coba at 6pm on a Thursday, then the conflict would begin that Friday at 6pm. This knowledge was essential to warlords such as myself because we could use it to set up times for conflicts where we would be able to bring the majority of our force to bear on a node. An understanding of mechanics such as these is what made the difference between victory and defeat.

4. If a node is already owned by that clan, they can not deploy on it. The same undeployable status also applies when the node is owned by the alliance that the clan is in. It also applies if the clan deploys on a node owned by another clan that in the alliance of the deploying clan. 

Now back to the main topic.

Once the clan/alliance has chosen a node that is able to be deployed on, they have to make the decision to invade it. Many factors have to be considered such as the strength of the opposing clan/alliance, the strength of their own clan/alliance, the resources that the node drops, the location of the node in the star chart(at that time, many players did not have planets like Eris, Pluto, or Ceres unlocked. Warframe was only on Xbox for a few weeks at that point so the level and location of the node in the star chart was a factor in our decision making),  the time of our deployment windows, and the overall readiness of our alliance. We also considered economic factors because the tribute that was collected from the nodes would also be collected from the eom credits reward, so planets that were higher up in the star chart would be much more valuable than the ones towards the bottom. (interestingly, this was inversely true in practice, we discovered. because so much of the Xbox community was still stuck in the lower end of the star chart, nodes like coba could be just as valuable as nodes like sechura even though there was a tremendous difference in the eom rewards.)

Another factor to consider was that because much of the community still played on nodes like coba, the potential number of players fighting in the rail conflicts on that node was much higher. So if you deployed on sechura, although there would be fewer players to fight you, those players would be considerably more powerful than the hordes of lower mastery ranked players that would have fought on coba(even though, you could still fight the higher level players.)

Once your leaders have deployed the rail, the 24 hour deployment process begins. This is the time where you want to prepare as many people as possible to fight in your war. This can include taxiing them to bosses so they can unlock planets and more nodes, mass messaging your members to make sure they are aware of the conflict, and having last minute credit donation marathons to your clan/alliance treasury. Once all of these preparations complete and you have as many of your members ready to fight as possible, all that is left is to wait is for the deployment timer to reach 0. Once it reaches 0, you can begin the conflict

Once the conflict begins, you have to successfully destroy the core of the defending Solar Rail 750 times over the course of the conflict or your offensive rail will be destroyed and the node will enter a state of armistice. You will have 12 hours to achieve these 750 victories. I will not explain the actual battle mechanics because the schema of the solar rail could be customized so there were different types of objectives for every clan you fight so any explanation would have to span dozens and dozens of variations and peculiarities. I will also not discuss specter regiments for the same reason.

If you are successful in conquering the node, congratulations. You now have to deal with having a target on your back. But there a huge number of benefits. Free advertising, for starters, because you can put your clan/alliance emblem on the node as well as a message to greet players when they select that node to play one. You also have the option of demanding tribute from the players playing on the node. Yes, even players in your own clan/alliance. Although, there were separate tributes you could set for people you were allied with.

If you are not successful, you can construct another solar rail and try again.

This is about as good of an explanation of the rail system you are going to get, very few people are around who still remember the mechanics of the old Solar Rails. Even fewer would waste their time replying to ridiculous forum posts. I hope this enlightens you so that you do not make the same mistake again.

Wow. DE explained none of that to players. I can't believe y'all had to figure all that by yallselves.

• Like 2

On 2019-10-04 at 2:14 PM, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

You still had to fight the current owners of that node.

On 2019-10-05 at 11:21 PM, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

. Yes. If you didn't like the taxes, you could beat them off the rail. You had the power in your hands to prevent these allegedly high taxes.

Unless there happened to be a shell clan that sent out an attack from a 1 man clan with zero battlepay that only existed to lock other clans out of actually launching an attack on the rail in question.

This happened quite a bit in the PC version and lead to it being very hard to actually unseat any of the larger clans/alliances because a fake clan would launch an attack immediately meaning that there was pretty much zero chance of actually getting them off of a node.

So it really did boil down to "spam clicking" to deploy your rail first and just hope that you launch the attack and not some shell clan account, and once a clan was entrenched good luck getting it off the nodes.

I remember the PC days of 80%+ (and in some cases 100% tax rate on nodes) that no one could legitimately challenge because of the 1-man clans that would launch rails against them and then offer zero battle pay.

This was a pervasive problem on the PC implementation of solar rails with no real way to prevent it from happening.

On 2019-10-04 at 2:14 PM, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

Taxes were implemented by DE to offset the massive bonuses you got from playing on that node.

Heh.
Not at all.
Especially since the resources bonuses aren't that high and yet nothing at all stopped clans from taxing 100%

The taxes were, according to DE themselves at the time, so that the clan that controlled a dark sector would have an influx of resources and credits to repair their solar rails and no other purpose.  Why they took resources that the rails didn't need to be repaired is another question though.
So many new players trying to get orokin cells from a dark sector and not understanding why they never got any at the end of missions was quite common complaint back when they were a thing.
Though what a clan would need millions of resources that couldn't even be used to repair the rails (or used for anything outside of clan decorations, and even then not always) for is a mystery....

• Like 1

On 2019-10-04 at 10:14 PM, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how the deployment process worked for solar rails. After a conflict was over on a node, there was a 36 hour armistice period where during that time the owners of the rail could repair it (which took a lot of credits and resources). When that time was over, other alliances would then have the opportunity to deploy on that node, which came down to who ever deployed their rail first. Being the first to deploy on the node wasnt a guarantee of you now owning it. You still had to fight the current owners of that node.

and how would you ensure that  your clan was the first one to challenge the owner? oh right by spam clicking the stupid button as the cooldown ran out

>taxing players 

What a joke. I was a warlord of an alliance that owned 15 nodes. I personally set the tax to only 10% for both credits and resources on nearly all of them. Taxes were implemented by DE to offset the massive bonuses you got from playing on that node.

taxes to offset the boni....

yikes.

maybe you were the exception but I have seen tons of railes taxed at 50, 60 even 80% and no way to recapture them because the owning alliance created a second alliance and kept challenging themselfes.

and let's not forget the fun times when the armistice was declared and alliances set taxes to 100% fully knowing that they could not be challenged

>everything I've heard

I was around and solar rail pvp was the worst.

remember when Khom was a projectile weapon and all 4 of mirages clones were able to shoot? that was changed because clans used mirage with max multishot and firerate to crash the games of people attacking their rail by joining the attacking team and just shooting into the air.

I remember

remember when clans promised high payouts for defending the rail but you got nothing because the clan vault was empty? I remember

remember clans promising low/no taxes only to set them high as heck and saying "lol git gud. thanks for the free stuff"?

I god damn remember this crap.

solar rail were DEs worst mistake and I am glad they are gone, hopefully never to return

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

1.Unless there happened to be a shell clan that sent out an attack from a 1 man clan with zero battlepay that only existed to lock other clans out of actually launching an attack on the rail in question.

This happened quite a bit in the PC version and lead to it being very hard to actually unseat any of the larger clans/alliances because a fake clan would launch an attack immediately meaning that there was pretty much zero chance of actually getting them off of a node.

2.So it really did boil down to "spam clicking" to deploy your rail first and just hope that you launch the attack and not some shell clan account, and once a clan was entrenched good luck getting it off the nodes.

I remember the PC days of 80%+ (and in some cases 100% tax rate on nodes) that no one could legitimately challenge because of the 1-man clans that would launch rails against them and then offer zero battle pay.

This was a pervasive problem on the PC implementation of solar rails with no real way to prevent it from happening.

4. Heh.
Not at all.
Especially since the resources bonuses aren't that high and yet nothing at all stopped clans from taxing 100%

5.The taxes were, according to DE themselves at the time, so that the clan that controlled a dark sector would have an influx of resources and credits to repair their solar rails and no other purpose.  Why they took resources that the rails didn't need to be repaired is another question though.
So many new players trying to get orokin cells from a dark sector and not understanding why they never got any at the end of missions was quite common complaint back when they were a thing.
Though what a clan would need millions of resources that couldn't even be used to repair the rails (or used for anything outside of clan decorations, and even then not always) for is a mystery....

1. Again, you being unable to deal with this is indicative of a lack of effort on your part. Whenever people did this to us, we just fought so that the 1 man ghost clan took the rail. It pissed off a lot of people but it got the message across. And if they did it again? We fought on the ghost side again. Doing that would force them to waste time, credits, and resources to get their own rail back from themselves. If you weren't capable of dealing with this, you just didn't think things through. 

2. Making them waste all of their time and resources on fighting their own clans to get their nodes back could bleed even the most powerful and dedicated of railing alliances dry. We dealt with it by fighting them tooth and nail no matter what they did and we came out on top.

3. Again, you had the power to change the taxes to 0 but you were too lazy to do it. You get what you put in when it comes to dark sector conflicts. It was like that on xbox when we first got warframe. My alliance fought tirelessly to make sure nobody had to deal with that on our platform. The highest taxes on xbox at the start of the armistice was 15%. I am proud of that accomplishment

4. I disagree. I think the resource bonuses were absolutely massive. You had the direct power to lower taxes but you chose not to. That is on you, tbh.

5.  DE states a lot of things, but they don't state a far larger number of things. Taxes had many reasons for being in the game. Rails did have to be repaired after every conflict, though the costs would vary depending on how much damage was done to the Rail. New players did get messed up by this system tbh. I am not the sort of guy to say that solar rails were perfect by any means, I would welcome them back provided DE created safeguards to prevent against things like that happening. It was a product of its time and not indicative of the quality of the concept of Solar Rail conflicts as a whole. Giving a clan an easier way to farm resources like mutagen samples and cryotic passively can never hurt.

I see often time that when I argue for the reincarnation of Solar Rail conflicts with other players that they assume I want the old system back. I don't. I just want something objectively competitive to do with my clan again and the concept of Solar Rails fits the bill. If I could play Solar Rail battles again with my clan without taxes being in the game, I would take that offer.

47 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

Actually, I have some fun memories of clans setting taxes to 99% and saying "lol you can't change this get rekt scrubs lol" or words to that effect. Good times.

As I have mentioned several times in my previous posts in this thread, you had the power to change the taxes. Why you chose not to is a mystery to me.

56 minutes ago, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

As I have mentioned several times in my previous posts in this thread, you had the power to change the taxes. Why you chose not to is a mystery to me.

how would you change the taxes when you had no control of the rail?

how would you take control of the rail when the alliance controlling it has created a secondary alliance that just blocks the attack slot all the time to prevent anyone else from attacking?

1 hour ago, Helch0rn said:

1. and how would you ensure that  your clan was the first one to challenge the owner? oh right by spam clicking the stupid button as the cooldown ran out

taxes to offset the boni....

yikes.

3.maybe you were the exception but I have seen tons of railes taxed at 50, 60 even 80% and no way to recapture them because the owning alliance created a second alliance and kept challenging themselfes.

4.and let's not forget the fun times when the armistice was declared and alliances set taxes to 100% fully knowing that they could not be challenged.

remember when Khom was a projectile weapon and all 4 of mirages clones were able to shoot? that was changed because clans used mirage with max multishot and firerate to crash the games of people attacking their rail by joining the attacking team and just shooting into the air.

I remember

6.remember when clans promised high payouts for defending the rail but you got nothing because the clan vault was empty? I remember

7.remember clans promising low/no taxes only to set them high as heck and saying "lol git gud. thanks for the free stuff"?

I god damn remember this crap.

1. You would just keep trying until you got it. "how would you ensure that your relic dropped the ember bp??? checkmate farmers" is the logical equivalent of what you are saying here. I personally proposed a queuing system a while back but given your stance boils down to "rails bad xd" you probably would not understand it.

2. Yes. 

3. My alliance and I fought to lower taxes for everyone. We did not whine about it on the forums.

4. Taxes did not apply to players after the armistice. It was a UI error that you were even able to view what the taxes were after the armistice. At this point in the discussion with so many misunderstandings and displays of malicious ignorance, I have to wonder if we played the same Solar Rails.

5. That is an optimization error with the game. Not a design flaw with Solar Rails.

6. That is on you. I always made sure that I set the battle pay reserves to at least 30 million so that the 100k battlepay would last for the first half of the conflict. Id set it again with double the pay and double the reserves after the first half so we could power through. Of course, you probably didn't read the words that were on your screen to even know what a battle pay reserve was.

7. That is on you. I trusted nobody except my own alliance. We did not complain to them to convince them to lower their taxes, we lowered them ourselves.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

how would you change the taxes when you had no control of the rail?

how would you take control of the rail when the alliance controlling it has created a secondary alliance that just blocks the attack slot all the time to prevent anyone else from attacking?

By taking the Rail. It was that easy. I probably had close to 40 conquers under my belt when the armistice was enacted. I was a still a MR7 at that time too. 

By fighting for the offensive rail to make them waste their time, money, and resources. It was that easy. Then, when the window to deploy was available, you would try again. Not everything will always be handed to you on the first try. Sometimes it takes persistence and perseverance to enact your will on an objective that you set.

• Like 2

4. Taxes did not apply to players after the armistice. It was a UI error that you were even able to view what the taxes were after the armistice. At this point in the discussion with so many misunderstandings and displays of malicious ignorance, I have to wonder if we played the same Solar Rails.

there was a time after the armistice when taxes were still applied

it took DE a week or two to realize they screwed up after parts of the forums turned into literal hell from all the flame threads because douchy alliances set the taxes to 100%

5. That is an optimization error with the game. Not a design flaw with Solar Rails.

an error the game could have lived with until it would have been properly fixed if not for the urgency of idiots crashing other peoples games just to keep their rail

6. That is on you. I always made sure that I set the battle pay reserves to at least 30 million so that the 100k battlepay would last for the first half of the conflict. Id set it again with double the pay and double the reserves after the first half so we could power through. Of course, you probably didn't read the words that were on your screen to even know what a battle pay reserve was.

how is it on me if the holding alliance offers 1 million in battlepay but has no credits in the vault to actually pay and the attacking alliance offers 0 because it's  a subdivision of the holding alliance and intent on keeping the main  alliance in control?

reminder: as a participant you did NOT see the amount of credits in the reserves

proof

Spoiler

2np51sh1.cqe.png

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

By taking the Rail. It was that easy. I probably had close to 40 conquers under my belt when the armistice was enacted. I was a still a MR7 at that time too. 

not as easy as you say it.

maybe it was on console but on PC it was a nightmare

again: how do you take control if a secondary alliance attacks the rail the same moment the countdown reaches 0? how do you know if the offered battlepay is real and not fake?

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

By fighting for the offensive rail to make them waste their time, money, and resources. It was that easy. Then, when the window to deploy was available, you would try again. Not everything will always be handed to you on the first try. Sometimes it takes persistence and perseverance to enact your will on an objective that you set.

an alliance consisting of 3 very active moon clans has access to near limitless resources.

how do you drain an ocean if the water just keeps rising faster than your pumps can remove it?

10 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

here was a time after the armistice when taxes were still applied

it took DE a week or two to realize they screwed up after parts of the forums turned into literal hell from all the flame threads because douchy alliances set the taxes to 100%

2. an error the game could have lived with until it would have been properly fixed if not for the urgency of idiots crashing other peoples games just to keep their rail

3. how is it on me if the holding alliance offers 1 million in battlepay but has no credits in the vault to actually pay and the attacking alliance offers 0 because it's  a subdivision of the holding alliance and intent on keeping the main  alliance in control?

reminder: as a participant you did NOT see the amount of credits in the reserves

proof

Reveal hidden contents

2np51sh1.cqe.png

5.not as easy as you say it.

6. maybe it was on console but on PC it was a nightmare

7.again: how do you take control if a secondary alliance attacks the rail the same moment the countdown reaches 0? how do you know if the offered battlepay is real and not fake?

an alliance consisting of 3 very active moon clans has access to near limitless resources.

how do you drain an ocean if the water just keeps rising faster than your pumps can remove it?

1. Issue on DE's part. Only tangentially related to Solar Rails.

2. You are unironically complaining that DE acted with haste to fix an issue with the game.

3. Simple. Stop fighting for battlepay. Fight for glory or ideals. Battlepay was just a bonus to my men and I.

4. Screenshot taken from before U14 where only the defensive rail could take damage. Out of all of this pointless complaining you found an issue that could easily be patched with some additions to UI. I agree that this should be altered.

5. It was actually extremely easy. I could do 10% of a rails health just by myself without the support of my clan mates.

6. Different communities produced different results? Probability very high. Issue lies with pc community, not Solar Rails.

7. By fighting on the offensive Rail so that the shell clan takes it. Ive explained this several times in my posts.

8. Make an alliance with 4 very active moon clans. Bigger ocean with more water. 

Convince them to leave alliance? Politics very important in Solar Rails.

Attacking them at odd times where the majority of members will be offline? Many such cases of this happening. Offenses were drastically easier than defenses.