Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How would i trade whit players in different server regions?

(XBOX)BitesTheDust29

Question

So, im from Brazil, but i tend to play in the north american servers (better chances to get in a squad in any mission), but i don't have acces to the chat and i can't join the bazaar of that server region.

I've been trying to sell some things recently but i got no response from the south american server and the bazaar is almost always empty, so i really wanted to try it in another server region.

Sorry for the long text, just wanted to give some context, also sorry for 'bad english'.

8 answers to this question

Você tá jogando no Xbox certo?

Vai nas configurações do console, não lembro a opção mas tem uma configuração que muda a região, língua e país do console, coloca EUA ou Canadá e reinicia o console, daí é só iniciar o warframe que deve ir automaticamente pros servers da região da América do Norte, se por acaso o chato estiver vazio vai nas configurações do warframe e em chat e deve ter uma opção "chat region" e coloca north america la

É isso que ru faço pra jogar no server de lá.

Dica: evite ser o host nas missões, o Ping fica muito ruim pro resto dos jogadores da sua missão.

For everyone else, I'm just telling him to switch his Xbox language and region so he can play on NA servers

Edited by (XB1)Rylor Threev