Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream :131 Overview

byMuXH1SJOmRWmWrdUdppv5qunUYDip6g0FjtGY8HlTD4FjDKFyOlJSKQqxN62Z98pn30jzwmMBR_srDNAJYYX9sI2M97oQ4v1cU9bTORhynpxBjSSqfu4d80wWNs6yYNM4aNZJf

Welcome to another devstream overview !

(Offical overview): Link

Twitch Drop: brilliant eidolon shard (30 min)

GOTL: vauban noggle, orokin potato, rifle riven (3 days) 

Crossave: working on it

Nightwave season 2 ends oct 13 | then intermission begins 

Prime Access: prime access is live!

Mainline is OCT:

Warframes:

Ember

Spoiler

Passive:

Gains ability strength (5%) based on number of enemies on fire around her

CXkGDeI3GYUAAPfb1dNJ5HYkdeVKHWYbiJDvIO2mbncJjIoPSBC1UAwH5OoR6spl3wlDRe0WCii_fXH6kkxM0yLjlC70qnaFI_mW-oU4_WaxW8bNHuOztwJs-JXAIGJOoWygOzq7

Fireball is spamable

Heat procs changes

Damage over time & armor reduction

fcTrNHJiiHrPGRsDaUQjO3_F1cktZLsPqgdCyYf9n2zbzrchfFJC6eB28X2QGGy8jJtw9DlMQgqF8GWczZjnCFBkTCbnK851s1deARA30S1jGsz8mj4FY79NV-yyWfBoWciL4idr

e8iKBgaLqxCrRbUNoVNpC2NFtoExelNaVgHPffMeS1-jrKljGDHYCO9uqxXb0m6vCTY9wC83hvlWTc8_msGnK0BX6xbG1DgLmWnsPcA7DBkfXZhj7ZHUgtfjze37G6fdlnth_2sb

Two new abilities 

Immolation (defensive)

Builds up and increases damage reduction

Fill it up with abilities and drain it with powers, this filled gauge effects other abilities 

Just a cast cost to use initially (toggle on)

Nb5Dwtos6nIg2lZwk8AvmH_AvccDfgBITqXA4Kz4HTETnIIuPTyn1znafmy5fpjov8Ah-18uYKYUgGdI39dYis2X3G1YwLuXp1zBKylym-swuMw_W4Byawzz6nwvcZ7SW9NCUoRB

3rd power 

Focused as AOE:  armor stip and CC 

WOF 

New is activated as an activate power 

Launches a nuclear blast from above to strike enemies and place heat procs in the AOE , decast damages enemies affected by this proc

BJBQmcj635U978FW69TRUv_m1Dz73nqXVo2aFq99qbZvztPTzDZiG_Zk7cWoPkDeeB14WRPVTJ6-lO_nOjYQV7g-UcWvM-P_t-mUzUnkbiXiSHNDLjRJCAX-hcq_LRPtlPGmVCWD 9D4RY8r8s1uAn3sBaybI1GKmLsd5h7YfXyptF4v9R77OY1nG7EEheQFUHLKAP2JfHxVmMIg5r8hoFu7ymIlVI1g6n9QAN4eiVHsYYZ6nwbVDfeM-OETuYX8INFJvfP62bl-dfIgP

Vauban 

Spoiler

Passive is same: immobilized damage buff

Tesla: 4 units

Spawns roller sticky balls that deal AOE and DOT

6Gp0vLrsu7zMMAL6zfNcfMmp_rSQcqGiObWx1IkicaBR5jxheuXXV3JoQZhvt-JVoYi9Sx0U1t-RJBugW-DBnSxmIjplqyatbTkh1g2rzua0yWp3FSbjrfI1KA5um01ABBaXcPqo

Mine layer changes 

1: sticky mineaVqF9j6zrHxzts1wlcJ4AREJkQ342BmiinM-TfzXbeeCqQaCZ5ADsTpT-4N6YPje0gr0OVBmA_IzuJ17kCfWkXsafo65KArnlBS7-ufnspYX24Ohtqw-ETR1J56AWKyx6IN3d4ab

2: nail AOE damage OEtJmcEYfKAAWWWPT9qrq49HQxzHylCgkxv-vUA6NFJWKlbtC0xL2nR-V47rfHXRhyOaRLNojGSCpSB8FyTqUnllRvP0ND9IAvFtZz4FtG2Zo6ay1JgpG7kj-QwPh2RCcoMi53WO

3: speed boost pad rg_S3aACZWkO5IIrzr3JzrOi8vUubA43vCm8YybXNcxVaqAjuC_z8B2M6gszv39Dt0MhCLF458xnuJd_LEXDOCtbVPeyQYNBptV6wHzhtUk4pKYFJqwvdc-gVhQiPsEUFYZ_9Kzc

4: damage amp 

Grenade that attaches to vauban or ally and buffs , creates area aura and makes buffs to those near attached user 

New power  (orbital strike) (scales based on enemies) 

Places point to strike on ground and a huge beam strikes location

oQyf12N8RXQbKXysfdM1G-eQbxZOIqHv1RteiZfqekxVtVlukstRoTBVzWI5FmjIDFDHmpolgJjYtATwlhETRnbyrBk1Io4sd-0z35X-IW9Q0AlKm3MJgPDV8WoMbnuhsFkpb5tu eupVFDt6AW22fXd3QuA728XlqJocm019X3t_axJQV5FrMXqzxY_cgp1nnQsjp2zqHfSKk8Ficg8BB2o8zZrKY2nW9GtSsPa3YorewVMTGss3AaIKWsX0cXOJKe2HSfpeAZkyXV7D

New 4 is bastille + vortex 

Hold 4 for vortex, quick tap is bastille and it collapses to vortex for a bit 

Holding 4 while bastiles are up closes all the bastilies 

Bastille mode: strips armor

Vortex: team buff

CY-qSunru1uf8EkFW1JHfIW8dALU6FnCJJVPNcoHC0lM5ZL1KIJgQ5Rs0iw3kPAAHYWmlwmToSn1JrxZEC7rGgwU88pqiNaraBphqAxiCAXvuRMSWuavHnOT62pHwuOhycQrea8q

Grendal

Drop in next Mainline 

Spoiler

A7tvd8eV681x6UeTEVN56k-5KFuPgtTppN-x2HLnvzRt9sCblDnArv-QFfHvP7f84Nl84M7LzBiE04VrBz0huUzHBLv0DbKYZOn0mJZOM2y48ikLv8eypUOY6ShRMBfFBEwQ2_no 0uR6IaOHpXrOGQVErFFhB2nsSilsblWSieAm6OFLU4AKlLW7r0AdHJZ_hFLIdnrF9fO7a84GT3EKodbHEN_agMvX73D4KvuloTkfVgwBkMKyCcHFuj5et-AtXdLW6VD7GJYnzZ7c f2aix7Ygz7CvcXz8dkijJp9IQMnodSu7qfbbsuRNmQpOEPdQFsJmVOF-BEa9o2A4WmhP7YR1D_StCqCePDbx-9OUwz3NeYjcGCosvP22kyKXz-LWQXaiJL8sq6M0X-EMDgaY3rfA

Deluxe skins: 

Titania

Spoiler

NLa_fJCeiPSvCjJigqtSbJrF241xYuovoUWuW6mnGIcUH8FEOweGy2ROEQZ1Jj3ekYc2uLJAr0QgSP3Apneg68hMaWQGqC-m7930ekw0QxM0-6aNkbOYW9Sjh9dk9gnMa1MZWZ48

minor tweaks to come 

Tribute will be picked up by razor flys for you 

Tribute has new survivability

Railjack:

Spoiler

elfgbDdINczOQwvpFESTKg6IaTWfdD6StYgCTU92sVU4Jx0SVdHS0bjzcYigu8hRFmuoVkfTyfQfm6znHq8IPmaBVIFGxfClPhlYMQlyXnt9UA8VvhDjlNzHdgi4RPd95-injhdl The plan so far, a bit of an event to come for this

Kuva Lich "stuff": workshop to come

Spoiler

L2MBmxE_LuMmQvlGz46yO8BtTrkGgj7E6RfP9Xfryixx1uCP6ffgXhMwQ76LGEGwW9w8zqPf4HTFN9pJNe5yxrusHn5Hn8NJBKYKIkokPi0sQaE564XR8jtTFzZ1I9GhR-MleJSf tq4wSaHhUXzqlHpVSMBLNQjv7dNTdweV5XDKcK7imNh7fscqry77ksoyYckLfIo6WPYhWmdmM2FVtl2RWZI2FpGeX7_kbkoSzrxgZOZrLlG3i8MQXxSLcvOAgh2VXJkqZrOCKTfo MAjz_iZao1zkHWdNrcQMpbgt0zIQCR7DS9X-LFm_6WPiUng-Su1jt0nIe4SYgqBG4rY2Hz5I1hVkIgQbw8Cemb5PdXZCN2EQnT3Uhhzirp2ZyG55Z9TwhrFe8W-RxBPeFWeqccyR m7lbKzBH-J_YB1AXSmzK5r_lDBh9H0DSUc61zFClzbiZrRDjGy_TdrSRXVcJu0GaoFMYPYJugVZIOM3kJ2E2PZx-9_n4SUmNqrELCS4TU_5ac6qLiL0TB1oay41v4H7bKTfz-9bJ yXkeJBuqc8kMfU3hPqzHxH0uxLnj-CMQjkg7QoaOPkh_K09g-3YDRSNsvBx7a_kFyQ6Cl92Cv34uOTsVso3IGe2EJZf9nHsOOCL0B785qXVEo1eMfPoMfgeDiJCrsxD1nfB9Rnck

generated kuva lich can be donated to war room in dojo bounty board and lets players to pick and choose which you go after

Each has a unique weapon with their name, if you destroy the lich you get the weapon, these weapons are higher then normal weapons

You can convert them into followers 

Oddities can be generated: creates a unique effector that changes how the behave /fight 

Blood drops in maps show their influence and followers

They are warframes version of undead 

Game changes:

Spoiler

Mod Config slot+ & fashion frame slot+

More config slots that can be added on weapon builds

More fashion frame slots that can be added

oyPm_3zOBULxP8IiIC2_W-4zaBz6rLRJlc-Ns8sSrJKvEHz68Azlo4lXzC0u1zohKut2FqKJ_dDZ7TF1krSyWpRTBTmqDTgleXQl7etj4zCkcwtVkSM4YULSwMKkHUISw-NKt1cl

Weapon exilus slot:

will drop to melee after 3.0 but will be on primary and secondary

oPbOPSd6s1NDtMRS21LLUDqiPgemvRPmhBLseyLSFxtsRpgk9JhcZoeqnK5XTlDc5x8j5opK8X4l7vEmY_TSzvj720pf-F-agkl7OiDQVqATZmtzru8NRarUwAb0X_yWRk-kuL58

ekjvNA28S-GhXylke7wuVWSakGzKqMdGld_AJ3RUNJ86ghECwWcVbHBpy8GfYwu82yUv83zdqXphVcmjSBh3zrYBmz6NVzZd8dFN5XQBm7f1YYFIEzJ2Qts0a2PMIH3zKBBY0_JF

Melee 3.0 update 

Channeling major changes

Mods converted 

Stances

Clipping fix

(workshop to be posted on it)

New kavat : Vampirica(?)
Kavat you have will get changed somehow on interaction

Only comes out at night 

Helmith type of kavat concept

t_G_JbDJZ3x37bTPAcJDah-gr8n8N7B8-15So5fKimbMLSy3MTpOrZX5-EmQtBCeDpdAIjtirWZQI9JUSPHytWN014b9-Sp_eJfEb9DXbRY-ay4eQxEIaLCtkzFOdDpztMuCqCbB

yDDeWAXMKK_20NgHp2o-wRDQpf9-KIVjbRH_IybWHutUtIgBRANpZyjm4c_lgvB23AXIza8d2CicOg0-RRAQoZzceoeQ1PgtaUqRGcpvQVSvOLlM6JYSLfE1qNtzFwlRJqnco4F4

Misc:

Reb was banned(2025) for asking questions in forums self quoting(dun dun dunnn)

Future of warframe: things that push the players out of their comfort zone 

Current valid criticism: overdue for content  

Halloween event : bat ephemera gain by surviving in the event

shareable link if you have troubles reading on forums

Hope it helps 

~best regards (as always)

Mako

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, (PS4)FK2P said:

Extremely happy with the ember rework and the fire damage rework overall, her kit isn’t full of bandaids and actually will function now. I’m very very happy indeed.

it hit everything i could have wanted for her so happy to see the changes and feedbacks of many and de molded into one concept 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

disappointed with the exilus weapon slot. it's so un needed it's more powercreep with nothing to match it. otherwise looks nice.

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

is powercreep but at the least no boundaries for weapons , melee will just get it it last 

Well, if it's for stuff like PVE/Conclave usable mods and the silencer mods, it's not really powercreep.

• Like 1

Oh so we might actually want heat procs now?  Excited for that as well as ember and vauban changes looking fantastic overall.  

Exilus slot on weapons does make them more powerful, but it will likely vary wildly from weapon to weapon.  I'm just happy as a clam that the exilus slot on weapons will support ammo mutations, as here's looking at you kohm and boar prime and your ammo hungry fire rate.  Same with astilla.  I guess we'll see what all becomes exilus but happy about silence effects being support for frames like ivara who would like to use tigris prime or a sniper but can't really do so without sacrificing some DPS to fit in hush, silent battery, etc. etc.

6 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Well, if it's for stuff like PVE/Conclave usable mods and the silencer mods, it's not really powercreep.

if for no other fact that builds now have to sacrifice less on guns than it is. i see one part at least silent battery was in exilus. now just everything can be silenced for free essentially. it's just not necessary.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

if for no other fact that builds now have to sacrifice less on guns than it is. i see one part at least silent battery was in exilus. now just everything can be silenced for free essentially. it's just not necessary.

Eh, in most squad missions, the most silent guns would do is give Ivara better weapon options with Prowl. Not that gamebreaking compared to a lot of other things.

Besides, that would mean I can better my Latron Prime with Overview

Just finished watching Devstream 131 and I'm actually starting to see some kind of endgame with Kuva Liches. The thing is, Nemesis system in Shadow of War allowed a very broad range of interacting with orcs, a lot of characters and memorable moments. Steve said that our recruited Grineer could help us only occasionally. And that already is a downgrade, because in SoW you could appoint orcs as your bodyguards, make them fight each other, make them masters of their own fortresses and everything else. Also, can't see how they can create a wide array of interesting characters, because you not only played to get a new loot, you also played for memorable situations. So, if Liches will be boring characters, then it's already a shot to the knee of the system.

I think it would be sweet if we could build our own fleet of followers that could fight for you in the space battles. And if battles would scale, there would be infinite possibilities to create interesting situations by yourself. Fleet against fleet and all that. Full scale space wars.

Another thing, only getting weapons from Liches seems a little underwhelming. Maybe it's time for a full inventory system? In SoW you hunted orcs not only for the weapons, but also for the charms and armor\clothes that increased your characteristics. Yeah, with Fashionframe and all that it might now work as well, but maybe there is some middle ground, so it might actually solve the problem of modding system, when you don't have enough slots for mods you want, but you can grind best items by hunting down Liches?

And final question - will the Corpus and Infested get the same treatment and will we see analogus of Kuva Liches with Corpus and Infested?

I caught the latest bits.

Honestly the Kuva lich(not sure how it was spelled) enemies are mind blowingly well designed. They drop some unique weapons and stuff. 

I've been pretty vocal about rare/unique weapon drops from unique enemies for quite a while and I'm pretty satisfied that DE at some point tuned into the same frequency.

I think they showed some new finishers which were quite nice and Melee 3.0 is coming with the new big update, they also hinted at it will drop sometime before the new year(I might have heard wrong).

So pretty decent stuff to look forward to in the up coming 2 months or so.

edit

I also heard them talk about some skill tree implementation which I also was hoping to have in the game for a very long time.

I very rarely watch dev streams but this one was pretty satisfactory on my end.

Warframe needs big changes to progress forward as a game, and it seems that DE are making some changes finally(and fortunatelly in the right direction).

Edited by White_Matter

13 minutes ago, ShadowExodus said:

Vauban's 3* is an orbital strike. His 4 is Bastille/Vortex

would it really matter? Two warframes being reworked at the same time are getting two abilities that are really samey. 

I know this is going to be met with "but hers is fire and his is an orbital death beam (allegedly)" It's like Titania's Spellbind and Lantern.... yeah they technically do slightly different things but they're pretty much two sides of the same ability. I mean at least Ember and Vaubans orbitals are visually less Ctrl+C Ctrl+V than Titanias Splantern so I guess there's that? 

I don't think it would be so I dunno lackluster if they had been proposed and demoed farther apart but, eh I dunno..... 

I guess on the plus side Titania is getting some more QoL, still not an actual rework but closing up the final loos ends and it might even be enough prokchoppin' ta get people to use more than just Razorwing with any regularity. Still Tribute being single target is probably gonna keep it on the back burner for some time even tho us Titanias won't have to bother with that bothersome "manually pick up the buff" mechanic**

**When in Razorwing and assuming we have active Razorflies(?) 

Edited by Oreades

Why. Is. Bastille/Vortex. Still. A. Power 4?!

Please DE, I implore you. Make Orbital Strike his Power 4 and keep Bastille/Vortex as a Power 3! I don’t want to see Bastille/Vortex as a 75-100 cast cost ability! At least amuse us that it can potentially be a 50-75 cast cost ability as a Power 3!

Digital Extremes.

Scott!!

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

would it really matter? Two warframes being reworked at the same time are getting two abilities that are really samey. 

I know this is going to be met with "but hers is fire and his is an orbital death beam (allegedly)" It's like Titania's Spellbind and Lantern.... yeah they technically do slightly different things but they're pretty much two sides of the same ability. I mean at least Ember and Vaubans orbitals are visually less Ctrl+C Ctrl+V than Titanias Splantern so I guess there's that? 

One is a death laser that is manually place that takes in the No. of enemies + the level for scaling damage while the other is a autotarget meteor aoe strike that hits every enemy in LoS. They might be similar in execution but are still quite different like apples to oranges. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Why. Is. Bastille/Vortex. Still. A. Power 4?!

Please DE, I implore you. Make Orbital Strike his Power 4 and keep Bastille/Vortex as a Power 3! I don’t want to see Bastille/Vortex as a 75-100 cast cost ability! At least amuse us that it can potentially be a 50-75 cast cost ability as a Power 3!

Digital Extremes.

Scott!!

S T R E A M L I N E 

• Like 3