[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for Watching Devstream #131!

1 hour ago, Spam661 said:

New ember is convoluted and asinine. Ember is supposed to be mobile dmg. These changes are terrible. They made her 2 defense... they should have kept it as debuff / buff for fire dmg. De doesn't know how to make offensive dps frames. Ruined Ash now they are ruining Ember. 

yeaaaaah... they don't know how to do offensive frame... wanna talk about Saryn, Equinox, and mesa? they are amazing.

also, yeah, her 2 was MUCH better... but was it better for you, or for the game as a whole to help her escape the hellhole she was in?

the good answer being the second one, of course.

• Satisfied 2

exilus weapon slot???? are you going to provide a way to gain more capacity? as there isnt enough for that slot to be worth using in exchange for trading out some other mod in your build so you have enough cap to add to it. will full forma riven builds there is barely any cap left.

imo those heavily under used utility mods could be turned into weapon arcanes and the unlock being a weapon arcane slot instead, which means your putting it in without it costing the capacity of your build. another mod slot is only useful if we can gain more capacity.  

• Upvote 1

At one point it said ''today's drop brilliant eidolon shard'' and if you could get it by watching then i didnt get it

And btw please make it that you can post shawzin songs and other who owns a shawzin can download it and play it himself

Will the Kuva weapons be able to use rivens, or other weapon-specific mods?

For example, using my Stubba riven on a Kuva Stubba?

I don't know if that was supposed to happen but i got today's drop twice

warframe-2times.png

Nice stream btw!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Spam661 said:

New ember is convoluted and asinine. Ember is supposed to be mobile dmg. These changes are terrible. They made her 2 defense... they should have kept it as debuff / buff for fire dmg. De doesn't know how to make offensive dps frames. Ruined Ash now they are ruining Ember. 

She's not supposed to be anything. She's whatever they make her into. I loved her as the fire weapon buff frame, but people have asked for her to be the caster Phoenix with defense and offense for years. 

The rework looks great.

• Satisfied 2
  • Upvote 1

Will Vauban get custom models (Mainly for those rollers he's gonna have) themed for his Standard/Prime/Deluxe variants? It would work nicely seeing how all other primes have different models/effects for their abilities, Atlas Prime's rumblers being a notable example.

So... you guys are gonna add Edxilus for weapons, good and all, but you know what would be good? Make the Augmens system somewhat similar to the Arcane ones. Put then in the abilities screen, 3 levels requiring 10 ''fragments'' of the augment. This would at least let us use the unused ones easily

3 hours ago, (NSW)Kadet said:

Will the Kuva weapons be able to use rivens, or other weapon-specific mods?

For example, using my Stubba riven on a Kuva Stubba?

I really hope that nope

• Like 1

Sooo, the kuva leeches sound pretty great, and Vauban's rework sounds pretty neat even if i'd prefer the shrapnel shooter be an actual turret (maybe that uses your secondary) instead of an Azima ripoff.

Ember rework... i'm really not a fan of her 2, punishing you for using your powers is bad (maybe have two different buffs, one that raises with the gauge and one opposite of that, or have the gauge raise and modify your next power cast when it's at 100%)  and she lacks a more stable CC option (maybe bring back the ring of fire on Fire Blast) .

I know it's WIP, but I can not fathom why you guys sometimes have this "it has to have a trade-off at all costs" mentality. In this case on Ember's new 2. Isn't it punishment enough to lose DR and damage if you mismanage her meter? I don't get it. Gauss works very similar and he loses basically DR if he mismanages his, that's it.

20p for one config or cosmetic slot... The same price tag as reactors and catalysts. Heck, it's the same price as for an entire frame slot (which comes with 3 config and cosmetic slots btw). What? Yeah, I'm not going to spend that to not have to switch one or two mods every blue moon or to not have to switch colors. Weapons and frames you heavily invested in usually don't even have the option to run more than 3 different builds due to how added polarities limit your options to a degree. Riven slots at 20p are already questionably priced, but at least they give you "power", and access to more options you wouldn't have otherwise.

I'm not even going to bother to talk about 20p for a cosmetic slot. 

Maybe if the price tag was much lower I'd buy them. "If you don't like it, don't buy it". I know. But do you want to sell slots to more people or rather not?

I think the price tag makes building a frame a second time a valid alternative and even has the benefit to be able to forma it differently, which I'd assume is not the goal here.

Exilus slots for weapons. Cool, I guess? But I have no idea how to fit more mods on 6 or 7 forma weapons. Especially when Rivens and Primed mods are part of a build.

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Lorkiro said:

I don't know if that was supposed to happen but i got today's drop twice

warframe-2times.png

Nice stream btw!

same happens to me from time to time that i get a drop twice. did your stram act up at all(disconnect, major lag) that is what usually triggers it for me.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

Exilus slots for weapons. Cool, I guess? But I have no idea how to fit more mods on 6 or 7 forma weapons. Especially when Rivens and Primed mods are part of a build.

Most simple solution would be to make any mod in the slot cost nothing.

• Like 2

The 2 reworks are amazing! Such hype ❤️
Kuva lich seems really cool! To have a nemesis in the game? Oh boy! (sorry stalker, but we have surpassed you.. 😕)

A few notes;
- When embers immolate reaches critical, let her take fire damage instead of depleting energy bar.
- Fire procs "melting" away armor is really cool, but then beats the armor stripping in her 3th ability. Really hoping for fire procs to deal more damage with stacking, but I'd leave the armor stripping to corrosive and warframe abilities.
- Vauban? The rollers, the orbital strike, Bastille now stripping armor and converting to vortex? Wow. Perfect rework right there!
- More loadouts? Omg yes.
- Halloween event with a bat swarm ephemera? The fashionframers will really have their hands full with Batman outfits now xD
- The new Kavat is amazing! Curious to see what the abilities will be.

- Kuva lich customization seems really neet, can't wait to get my hands on it. Also for there to be a king pin with clans? With maybe like a 3 month period for you and your clan to put together your kuva liches and have those generate a Kuva Boss? I'm curious to see where this goes...

Have a nice weekend everyone ❤️

• Haha 1

Thanks for the Brilliant Eidolon Shard, but I would rather prefear the regular ones, because would be the only way to get Paracesis for me.

En 4/10/2019 a las 14:38, RAZORLIGHT dijo:

but as a hint, give vauban some survivability since high level enemies easily oneshot alot of frames without DR since the scaling is flawed.

What about actually fixing the enemy scaling instead, just a thought...

Wait, so Ember's 3rd and 4th do the same thing? (Put enemies on fire in a certain area) AND she lost the abiltity to run and light them in flames?... No, not happy. Not one bit. Guess Equinox will continue to be #1 run and kill warframe.
Now, Vauban is a total diferent case... Not. Minelayer still does close to nothing (a "speed up"? why?) Orbital Strike basically copy-paste from Ember's new 4th. And nothing about buffing his armor... Great. #sarcasm
Grendel's as a Donut stick... Horrible and terrible at the same time.
Kuca Leechs: Now this sounded interesting, however, way WAY TOO many moving parts. And if I can summon them to help me, why don't I do that when a new one appears? That would just make them fight each other, and I can bypass the all thing. Although, getting a 'custom' high power weapon does interest me a lot (Division/Destiny already have "exotics"). BUT again, need hands-on experience because Rivens are (also) a thing.
Exilus mod slots for weapons: hmmm... New slots are always good, but most exilus on our Warframes have buffs and debuffs, AND (like I said before) we have Rivens, so I might prefer that... Need more data.
More loadouts... For 20 plat EACH. DE's favourite cash cow because fashionframe in endgame, as we all know it.
Titania Deluxe looks BATass. #pun

In conclusion: the reworks were a total disapointment. I can't say they are specially bad, but they certainly did NOT meet expectations (imo). The "new" endgame (btw we have like 3 of these right now: ESO for Focus, Arbitration for (Adaptation?) Aura Forma, Disruption because they said so, and NOW Kuva Leechs)... I mean, I wasn't fun of Raids BUT at least that still looked more like endgame than this does. I guess maybe, MAYBE if they implemented somekind of coordenative-cooperative gameplay (like they were going to with Kingpin, because Clans were involved) then MAYBE it will be considered "True Endgame", because has it stands, it looks more like an Upgraded Stalker mode (which might also deserve a 'rework' - because sentients already DO become immune to our attacks and there are already the Acolytes who 'work' for them, so... Yeah, that would make sense for me).

• Applause 1

46 minutes ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

What about actually fixing the enemy scaling instead, just a thought...

What do you think is currently more realistic, DE fixing the awful scaling, or giving Vauban some DR? ;)

I have some concerns regaring paying for additional config/appearence slots. Is it on a per-weapon and per-frame basis? What happens if you sell the weapon or frame? What about if you are to later re-build said weapon or frame? I'd rather have a larger plat cost to unlock Config D for all primaries, or Appearence D for all frames (for example) than to have to pay less but then have to pay again and again and again to unlock it for each individual one.

Will operators get extra config slots?

I'm excited for the new Ember and Vauban reworks!  Previously, those frames didn't really hold my interest, but now they should be lots of fun to blow things up with.

Nice stream, promising changes and improvements,

but I didn't get Eidolon Shard...

where should I report this?? I joined a little later but still.. 

Edited by (PS4)mario-just-mario

On 2019-10-04 at 9:38 PM, RAZORLIGHT said:

what are the songs before the stream starts? 

ps. i wanted to give some feedback about the new frames but i guess i ll wait until i played them myself.

but as a hint, give vauban some survivability since high level enemies easily oneshot alot of frames without DR since the scaling is flawed.

I lucked out on the first song, author posted in the comments, it's Ancients Reborn from Tenno Tunes, you can find it HERE.

The second song is probably something from tenno tunes 3 or 4 too, just haven't had luck finding it.

@[DE]Rebecca, a small suggestion, would probably be nice to include a display of music being played in the beginning, intermissions  etc. for streams you do, and if it were not mouch trouble, even include chat scripts like !music so that sources are available. These indie artists would be appreciative as much as tennogen ones, I am sure. They have bandcamps, soundclouts etc and a 40k+ people in audience is nothing to scoff at.

Edited by Arkhon-Kharon
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Arkhon-Kharon said:

I lucked out on the first song, author posted in the comments, it's Ancients Reborn from Tenno Tunes, you can find it HERE.

The second song is probably something from tenno tunes 3 or 4 too, just haven't had luck finding it.

@[DE]Rebecca, a small suggestion, would probably be nice to include a display of music being played in the beginning, intermissions  etc. for streams you do, and if it were not mouch trouble, even include chat scripts like !music so that sources are available. These indie artists would be appreciative as much as tennogen ones, I am sure. They have bandcamps, soundclouts etc and a 40k+ people in audience is nothing to scoff at.

thanks for the help mate, but i found the song i was searching for: "Wake up, find the power within yourself"