Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Kneeling Pads As Decoration Object

Countess_Hapmuhr

Our micro-clan (3 players) is currently in the process of rebuilding our dojo. We then all realized that we wanted our own rooms too which we would decorate accordingly. However, one thing I noticed myself is that I wanted a kneeling pad in the center of the room to AFK on when I'm just hovering in the game waiting for the other two to join.

Edit: And that's pretty much the gist of my suggestion :P

Edited by Hap-muhr

I wanted a kneeling pad, i made the mistake of thinking the small floor panel was a kneeling pad, after filling every dojo room with 2 of them i realised they were useless, i felt so let down :(

I made one before I tested it because I wasn't sure it was a kneeling pad. So yeah, sad to hear you lost out more than I did, the partial refund really screws you over in that regard :|

Hey, the adminastrators should create chares that will vary for each rank Warlord, General, Officer, Leader, etc, so that Warlords such as myself can place in the biggest room for me and my high ranking members to be able to sit in. Highly suggest that you would/should consult with the Administrators/Creators that the chairs should be created. Thank you, Vitaly Turnwall.