Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PsiWarp

Ember and Vauban Revision Discussion

16 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

I'm pretty sure I'm not very tasty.

Not to mention those reworks seem extremely meh. "Just throw armor removal on them, that will work"

I was chuckling when I realized the last 5 frames/reworks all have some way to reduce armor, almost as if armor scaling is a problem...🤔

(hildyrn 2, wisp 4+1buffs, gauss 3(2x) with 4 active, Vauban 4 and Ember 3+fire procs)

Ember changes look interesting. #3 and #4 for Vauban look interesting aswell, I do however hate that both tesla and mines are still there with their old clunky mechanics.

I wish they'd turn his #1 into a sentinel companion that scales like Wuclone and uses a duplicate version of your currently active primary or secondary. The #2 could be a new simple mine, just one single type that does a mix of the new mines 1, 2 and 4, leaving the horrible movement pad in the dust somewhere, preferably shot in the head and decapitated, possibly also burried in a cheap dufflebag.

Unfortunately it looks like you can't have Vortices and Bastilles out simultaneously.

11 minutes ago, schilds said:

Unfortunately it looks like you can't have Vortices and Bastilles out simultaneously.

You can, just drop another Bastille when u turn another to a Vortex

Just now, Hyro1 said:

You can, just drop another Bastille when u turn another to a Vortex

In other words, every time I drop a Vortex I have to redo all my Bastilles?

I'm curious to how they're going to change Vauban's Augments to his new abilities. Also, he doesn't have one for his 2nd. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

almost as if armor scaling is a problem...🤔

Really makes your noggin joggin'.

I'm pretty excited for both reworked frames- they both look like a lot of fun. I've already got Vauban prime built... Now to get ahold of the ember prime parts. 😧