Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So..who's next? (Reworks)

some for reworks come to mind are, trinity and loki, they have older kit styles 

for personal frame reowokrs excalibur, baruuk and valkyr are ones i hope for. baruuk just needs tweaks to his 4 honestly, but Excalibur and Valkyr need better internal synergy between powers. as it stands in excaliburs case 2 &4 are used then 1 semi and his 3 is useless , valkyr is in a good place just needs synergies to further encourage using the other powers but this IMO

Frost could have his abilities cleaned up a little - gaining the tap/hold function as with Vauban's newly assimilated 3/4

His 1/2 could use it 

Then his 3 could gain a hold function applying an ice armour from the augment of his 4, thereby freeing up a new his kit for a new ability and giving him a little more freedom to grow a little bit as well as being a good defence frame 

Excals 3 needs some work - maybe a survival skill with damage reduction which has probably been suggested before

Trinity needs a refresher - change her 1, triple her 3 or make it toggle also making it scale a little better with strength

Maybe unpopular but nerf her 4 just a little rather than making it an I win button for survival - maybe go DnD style and give her domains that she can focus on to be offensive, defensive or utility support

Nekros, outside of his augments being staples. His only propose for existing is loot, and without proper efficiency, even looting is a challenge.

What he current has is some horrid AI, a panic button that scrambles enemies, and a ragdoll button.

I would argue that vanilla Nekros is worse than the warframes currently being reworked. At least they had a place in a team, Nekros is just a +1.