Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounties and Prime Vault, adding Atlas Prime relics to bounties

Subject212

Before the recent opening of the prime vault, Bounties on both open worlds used to have a chance to drop relics with the new prime stuff (e.g When Wukong Prime was released, the relic drops from a bounty were from that prime access). The exception to this was when the vault was open, and bounties dropped those Relics instead. This was never an issue before, since the Vault was only open for a certain period of time, but now with the Prime vault being open more often (possibly permanently) New relics cannot be obtained this way.

Is this an intentional decision to make new relics more difficult to get? Doing bounties was my favorite way of getting new relics since I enjoy playing in the open world.

It seems strange to me that we have two open worlds and their relic drops are the same, we have two opens worlds now, so why not make their relic rewards different? My suggestion is to have separate relic drops each bounties rotation for both open worlds. For example, maybe at any given time, Fortuna drops new relics while the Plains drops relics from the prime vault, or vise versa.

Subject212,

That's an interesting idea.  Both of those worlds have different resources and absolutely a different feel.  I think that what your suggesting might also move people around a bit depending on what they're looking for.  In addition, they might even consider which open world gets the new vs vaulted relics each cycle, so that you're not always going to Fortuna for new, for instance.  You might end up with more prime relics in play, but there might be a few methods of addressing that since we do have a community segment that does love to farm for plat.  Maybe rotate the sets through both worlds and a sortie or something.  

.Ariano.

9 minutes ago, .Ariano. said:

You might end up with more prime relics in play

This is true, since if Fortuna and Plains have separate relic rewards, this would greatly increase the rate of people getting specific relics they desire, since they could just do whatever mission gets them the relic they want. This could be balanced by both worlds having the both new and vaulted relics that could drop, just different ones at different times to somewhat limit availability so people don't burn through primes too quickly.