1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

If "player" is "more than 20m away" then "get within 20m"

If "player " is" at 50% health" then "attack enemy" 

If "hazard" then "stay the #*!% out of the hazard zone" 

If "self" is "at 50% health" then "go passive" 

If "enemy" is "unalerted" then "don't attack" 

If "enemy" is " class heavy" use "sharpened claws" 

Oh this would be awesome!

To tell the truth, as a start, I'd be happy if my pet made a sound when it's wounded (like taking damage to a warframe's health has a specific sound too), so I don't have to watch their stats all the time to see if they need healing.

28 minutes ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

Post was whiny and a bit immature. Won’t read again. 0/10

sad andre johnson GIF

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, wargthewarg said:

There's no reason to rely on the pet to heal you.

20 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Absolutely no reason to be relying on your pet to heal you.

No need to do this kind of elitism.

It's a viable method of self-healing that some people like to use. I decided to mess around with Hunter Recovery on my kavat recently. I ended up using Forma on my Mag Prime for some reason and was doing a disruption with Ghouls, which meant Toxin damage eating away at my health, and Mag has no self-healing - my health was under 100, and then suddenly it's maxed out (that's several hundred HP, because I'm using both Primed Vigor and Vitality maxed out, unlike most perfected elitist meta builds) without me doing anything.

It's nice. Is it the best method? Doesn't matter. Some people like doing it.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

Its said that this bat cat can only be equipped on night time, but many other nodes doesn't exactly have night/day unlike earth, so how does it work on other planets?

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

No need to do this kind of elitism.

It's a viable method of self-healing that some people like to use. I decided to mess around with Hunter Recovery on my kavat recently. I ended up using Forma on my Mag Prime for some reason and was doing a disruption with Ghouls, which meant Toxin damage eating away at my health, and Mag has no self-healing - my health was under 100, and then suddenly it's maxed out (that's several hundred HP, because I'm using both Primed Vigor and Vitality maxed out, unlike most perfected elitist meta builds) without me doing anything.

It's nice. Is it the best method? Doesn't matter. Some people like doing it.

Don’t think you understand what elitist means. We aren’t being rude or “bullying” this guy at all.

Its not even close to being elitist. I said there’s no reason to rely on it because you can’t really rely on it. Healing is a thing you need control over, and there are a variety of fantastic operates arcanes you can use to get healing whenever you need it. Relying on your animal companion as your only healing is just dangerous and unreliable, so if you use an operator arcane for healing as well, the pet healing is pretty much just cosmetic at that point.

There’s nothing elitist about telling someone’s there’s no need to rely on something.

Edited by (PS4)Mono-Pop
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Its said that this bat cat can only be equipped on night time, but many other nodes doesn't exactly have night/day unlike earth, so how does it work on other planets?

I’m pretty sure they said only obtainable at night time. It simply wouldn’t be possible to enforce you to only use a companion at a certain time of time.

Would it deny you access to missions like taking the wrong weapon into a weapon exclusive sortie?

Would you get returned to orbit when the time of day changed?

I think it’s extremely unlikely this will be the case.

Think they said this cat be active only during night in Plains, not usable in night time, cuz thats nonsense

On 2019-10-07 at 12:34 PM, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Don’t think you understand what elitist means. We aren’t being rude or “bullying” this guy at all.

Its not even close to being elitist. I said there’s no reason to rely on it because you can’t really rely on it. Healing is a thing you need control over, and there are a variety of fantastic operates arcanes you can use to get healing whenever you need it. Relying on your animal companion as your only healing is just dangerous and unreliable, so if you use an operator arcane for healing as well, the pet healing is pretty much just cosmetic at that point.

There’s nothing elitist about telling someone’s there’s no need to rely on something.

It is elitist. You're telling him that it's a build that doesn't work, or that he shouldn't use. Both of which are false. You are trying to control the way he plays based on your own perceptions and beliefs about how the game SHOULD be played. That's elitism.

You don't need to have control over it. I've been using it for my Inaros. I no longer need to worry about self-healing. Since I use the Augment for Scarab Armor, all I do is make sure it doesn't fall off from too many status procs, and the kavat handles keeping my HP up, so I don't have to bother with pocket sand to heal.

It's even more useful on my loadouts that aren't set up with ways to self-heal, either by conscious choice or simply me forgetting to consider it.

You can call it "dangerous and unreliable" all you want. It works, and it hasn't failed me.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

The emergency ress when downed seems handy, although most times the cat die before the owners. The lifedrain precept should be changed to drain enemy health AND turn it into energy for owner

2 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

It is elitist. You're telling him that it's a build that doesn't work, or that he shouldn't use. Both of which are false. You are trying to control the way he plays based on your own perceptions and beliefs about how the game SHOULD be played. That's elitism.

You don't need to have control over it. I've been using it for my Inaros. I no longer need to worry about self-healing. Since I use the Augment for Scarab Armor, all I do is make sure it doesn't fall off from too many status procs, and the kavat handles keeping my HP up, so I don't have to bother with pocket sand to heal.

It's even more useful on my loadouts that aren't set up with ways to self-heal, either by conscious choice or simply me forgetting to consider it.

You can call it "dangerous and unreliable" all you want. It works, and it hasn't failed me.

elitism
/ɪˈliːtɪz(ə)m/
noun
  1. the belief that a society or system should be led by an elite.
    "local government in the nineteenth century was the very essence of elitism"
    • the dominance of a society or system by an elite.
    • the superior attitude or behaviour associated with an elite.
      "I've been accused of elitism and snobbery because of my views on grammar and spelling"

I tried to give advice based on personal experience, that is not elitism.