Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThunderKitsune

[Challenge] Dragon Hive

Here we are with another challenge.

Mission: Eris, Naeglar.

Weapons:
Lato (Prime, Vandal)
Lex (Prime)
Vasto (Prime)
Magnus

No abilities
No companions
All Dragon Keys equipted

Prize: 100 plat. Only 25 prizes available. Take screenshots using "F6" on the mission results screen and item wheel while in mission, then post them to ether the forum or Reddit posts.

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ddphkx/challenge_dragon_hive/

That was a fun challenge !

20191005184432_1.jpg
20191005185116_1.jpg

Edit : Forgot to ask for my prizes, which are Ivara and Baruuk noble animations (both 50 for a total for 100), thanks for your generosity !

21 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Ok... why just those pistols? What makes them special in this challenge?

For fun ^-^ Well this challenge was inspired by the RE2 remake.

20 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

That was a fun challenge !

Edit : Forgot to ask for my prizes, which are Ivara and Baruuk noble animations (both 50 for a total for 100), thanks for your generosity !

Nicely done. I'll get your prize to you soon.

20 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Done the challenge. For my prize, i'll take the galvanik armour bundle

Nice one. I'll get your prize to you soon.

I was originally gonna do this with a normal Lex for style points, but didn't have enough forma to make that work ,so have this instead:230410_20191005151217_1.png230410_20191005151232_1.png

I probably should have equipped Rejuvenation instead of Steel Charge for less deaths, but meh!

Edit: Oh dang, I forgot to mention, I'd like two forma bundles and an orokin catalyst, please! Also, you should pay more attention to the signposts in Hollow Knight, they're really useful if you haven't completed the map yet.

4 hours ago, ThunderKitsune said:

Here we are with another challenge.

Mission: Eris, Naeglar.

Weapons:
Lato (Prime, Vandal)
Lex (Prime)
Vasto (Prime)
Magnus

No abilities
No companions
All Dragon Keys equipted

Prize: 100 plat. Only 25 prizes available. Take screenshots using "F6" on the mission results screen and item wheel while in mission, then post them to ether the forum or Reddit posts.

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ddphkx/challenge_dragon_hive/

Mission: Eris, Neglar (Hive sabotage)

Weapon used: Vasto (Prime)

No companion/abilities used with all 4 dragon keys equipped.

Warframe used: My beloved huntress, Ivara

Screenshots:

Dragon Keys:

v73qY3x.jpg

Completion of mission stats:

HLqj3xu.jpg

I recorded this run as well and will upload the video later. I do not have fast upload speed so it will come later as part of my submission with an edit to my reply.

Edit: update, here's the video of the run as I promised.

18 hours ago, (PS4)Razor9045 said:

Dragon challenge= Resident evil: warframe edition

Basicly yes :clem:

18 hours ago, HiliHenzer said:

I was originally gonna do this with a normal Lex for style points, but didn't have enough forma to make that work ,so have this instead:

I probably should have equipped Rejuvenation instead of Steel Charge for less deaths, but meh!

Edit: Oh dang, I forgot to mention, I'd like two forma bundles and an orokin catalyst, please! Also, you should pay more attention to the signposts in Hollow Knight, they're really useful if you haven't completed the map yet.

Rejuvenation was a big help for me. Thank you for the advice for Hollow Knight ^-^ I'll get your prize to you soon.

18 hours ago, BlindStalker said:

Mission: Eris, Neglar (Hive sabotage)

Weapon used: Vasto (Prime)

No companion/abilities used with all 4 dragon keys equipped.

Warframe used: My beloved huntress, Ivara

Screenshots:

Dragon Keys:

Completion of mission stats:

I recorded this run as well and will upload the video later. I do not have fast upload speed so it will come later as part of my submission with an edit to my reply.

Edit: update, here's the video of the run as I promised.

Nicely done, and cool looking Ivara.

This was more complicated than expected.

After a couple false starts where I realised I had a companion equipped and decided Limbo was low-key cheating (sorry, my boi, once again spurned in such a challenge), I hit a slight snag in round 1:

NMetzm5.jpg

And then I hit another. In the middle of fighting the shadow boi, some Zealots decided to say hi.

5Y1gApK.jpg

(Forgive the cyst and meh fashion, my Inaros doesn't see all that much use)

So to cut a long story short, that was round 1 failure. Round 2 went very well, and I succeeded fine...

Until I got out and realised I hadn't taken any pictures of the Dragon Keys.

Image result for facepalm

Round 3, and I decided on something. Surviving wasn't enough. Surviving wasn't victory. I wasn't just going to beat this challenge. I was going to crush it. I was going to find the resource caches as well.

q5Ifa8E.jpg

B4g2hDR.jpg

KCoYylH.jpg

cdftPNu.jpg

I'm honestly not sure what I want for prize, so if I can trade for 100 plat straight please when possible.

(Edit: Forgot the best part. Stalker was avenging Phorid. Apparently, the infested had a hate on for me that time)

13 hours ago, Loza03 said:

This was more complicated than expected.

After a couple false starts where I realised I had a companion equipped and decided Limbo was low-key cheating (sorry, my boi, once again spurned in such a challenge), I hit a slight snag in round 1:

And then I hit another. In the middle of fighting the shadow boi, some Zealots decided to say hi.

(Forgive the cyst and meh fashion, my Inaros doesn't see all that much use)

So to cut a long story short, that was round 1 failure. Round 2 went very well, and I succeeded fine...

Until I got out and realised I hadn't taken any pictures of the Dragon Keys.

Round 3, and I decided on something. Surviving wasn't enough. Surviving wasn't victory. I wasn't just going to beat this challenge. I was going to crush it. I was going to find the resource caches as well.

I'm honestly not sure what I want for prize, so if I can trade for 100 plat straight please when possible.

Oh my, that first round, that's no good. Nicely done on the other two tho ^-^ I'll be online for the next few hours, so we can trade the plat then.

1 hour ago, ThunderKitsune said:

Basicly yes :clem:

Rejuvenation was a big help for me. Thank you for the advice for Hollow Knight ^-^ I'll get your prize to you soon.

Nicely done, and cool looking Ivara.

Thank you, I'm very happy with my Ivara and love her greatly ❤️. Ah wait sorry, is it okay if I could still make a request about the prize? Could I potentially get traded the 100 platinum as well?

Edit: Thank you for contacting me in-game, cheers and thank you for the challenge as well.