Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe positioned on the wrong side of the targeting reticle

(PSN)chaoscontrol71

https://twitter.com/chaoscontrol71/status/1180644845616074756?s=09

After trading in my dojo, I returned to my Orbiter and found that my Warframe was standing on the right of the targeting reticle instead of the left. After playing 1600+ hours on my account, it presented a bit of a challenge running through a Tridolon Bounty on Cetus, however, my time in previous games gave me the adaptability to make in through without an issue. While I am, without a doubt, able to adapt and overcome, I would rather like to return to my intended orientation sooner rather than later.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)chaoscontrol71 said:

https://twitter.com/chaoscontrol71/status/1180644845616074756?s=09

After trading in my dojo, I returned to my Orbiter and found that my Warframe was standing on the right of the targeting reticle instead of the left. After playing 1600+ hours on my account, it presented a bit of a challenge running through a Tridolon Bounty on Cetus, however, my time in previous games gave me the adaptability to make in through without an issue. While I am, without a doubt, able to adapt and overcome, I would rather like to return to my intended orientation sooner rather than later.

Check your control settings, and see which key allows you two switch perspectives. I do it on PC all the time to make door clearing easier.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)chaoscontrol71 said:

It's not a button or an option on PS4, I've looked. What's the default key on PC for changing it? I have my keyboard plugged in for easier trading and might have hit a wrong key...facepalm ensues.

I think it's F

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2019-10-06 at 6:44 AM, (PS4)chaoscontrol71 said:

It's not a button or an option on PS4, I've looked. What's the default key on PC for changing it? I have my keyboard plugged in for easier trading and might have hit a wrong key...facepalm ensues.

It is the H key on keyboard.  I also use a keyboard for typing messages on the PS4 (because I got sick of "typing" with a DualShock 4), and have inadvertently switched my camera angle. 

There actually is a settings option for mapping this to your controller, by the way, which I discovered is confusingly called "Reverse Camera"... but as I have my controller mappings completely used up, there aren't any unused settings available that I can use for Reverse Camera (if only DE would allow it to be mapped to the Swipe Pad... *sigh*)

Edited by (PS4)Knightfyre