Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ps4 tranfer to pc

(PSN)slxpt_l

hi so im a ps4 player who has recently switched to pc.i was wondering if there is a way to  transfer ps4/xbox/switch stuff to pc. if not there should be a option to. I would not like to restart all over especially since I have a lot of hours on the acc and im am mastery 15. please make a option to transfer your  stuff to pc thanks!

edit:hey so I'm sorry that I haven't dig real into to this topic.also I don't just mean ps4 I'm thinking all consoles.

Edited by (PS4)slxpt_l
more info

At the moment your only real hope would be cross save becoming a thing but you can essentially guarantee that things like platinum and platform specific exclusives won't apply to other platforms you play on. 

Tennogen is probably tenuous as well. Because of the disparity to it's acquisition between platforms. Read: they buy out the artists for the console releases and on those consoles DE owns the tennogen and as such it can be bought for plat where as PC they have an active profit sharing thing going on and i'ts only acquirable via cash moneys.