Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss' Thermal sunder needs different sounds for Heat and Cold.

Kainosh

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-10-06 at 7:48 AM, Kainosh said:

Heat sunder is fine with "pitch down" on the end (heat dispersion)

But Cold one must "pitch up" at the end (heat collection)...

Same sound just doesn't feel right...

yea i know the duration and visual changes should be apparent to also recover some of the energy used for reloading and fire rate if you dash out one bullet or melee could be fatal to get it to work right if you jump in the air to summon a bunch of arc rockets,which would have random elemental damage and pillars

i know its barely visible also needs other visual/ SFCX,

his battery should have 3 layers and a diamond cover against damage,

different enhancements after bursting with 1,

and changes to his passive/cultura to augment zooming and jumping abilities, allocating a few drones and scans, or a new elemental weapons to benefit, i think a signature weapon should be weaved with the battery and his acceltra, or a shotgun, baton combo, like a new gunblade, but a sseries of levitation arkknives, BATTERY KNIVES, which follow through, and can be called up during melee and slam attacks, to summon with excess battery and during reload some new charge attackslide or frontflip shield, need a fense or regeneration of a weapon on wasted attacks to channel that energy into different ammo types and weapons for gauss per battery stack, different terrains and, and elemental types, especially while being shoot at, or walking through his own rifts to influence his melee, weapons procs, and costs of abilities outcome. like cards.