Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a little twist to round based mission rewards

MartyrComplex

So I was thinking, excuse me if someone else has already thought this, but what if we added a feature to the end of defense, survival, and interception rounds where we get three options rather than two (evac or continue). The third option would be to reroll (or have some different options to choose from) the reward you receive at the end of the round. The catch to this would be that choosing this option would act as a continue and also make it necessary to complete a certain task the next round. A failure to fulfill this task will result in losing the reward for the round you rerolled on. These tasks could vary from killing a certain amount enemies a certain way to not using any powers for the round. 

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw this out there in case it happened to be a good idea that hadn't been thought yet and also in the hopes it may make those types of missions a little more interesting and worthwhile.

Feel free to add your thoughts because I'm sure this can be improved upon! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_