The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pestilus-Plague warframe

KiRa_69

Passive-Pestilus leaves a trail of infestation behind him,enemies take viral damage when stepping into it
First ability:Vile Purge

Spoiler

Pestilus vomits out a liquid that spreads from enemy to enemy,dealing viral damage 

Second ability:Vermintide

Spoiler

Pestilus chooses a target location and summons infested maggots in a said area,maggots will swarm the first enemy see and drain life out of the enemy giving it to Pestilus and his allies

Third ability:Parasitic obssession

Spoiler

Pestilus goes inside his enemies,slowly draining them of life,Activating the ability again causes the enemy to explode into a ball of infested maggots,Activating the ability on allies heals Pestilus and the said ally

Fourth ability:Biobomb

Spoiler

Pestilus shoots out infested tendrils from his body in 360 degrees,damaging and rooting caught enemies while healing pestilus

Stats:

Spoiler

Armor:250 (700 max)
Shields:0
Health:3000 (7500 max)

Energy:200 (650 max)

Sprint speed:1.00

Edited by KiRa_69

This was my idea of a new infested frame. Wanted it to be very different from Nidus but still give off that infested vibe. 

Maybe you could use it to come up with more/better ideas. The name you used though definitely gave off an infested vibe. Got me thinking “Pestilus sounds like an infested name”. 

Another guy made a post about an open world map too which made me think of a boss that drops this frame as well. Basically a queen of infested swarms. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Not a bad concept,and I agree while both Nezha and ember are both fire themed and Rhino and Chroma are both buff tanks,Nidus shouldn't be the only infested warframe.
While your warframe is more of a infested zombie type-ish (Or atleast how I saw it) mine is more of a "Pestilence" warfame hence the name "Pestilus"

19 hours ago, KiRa_69 said:

Armor:250 (700 max)
Shields:0
Health:3000 (7500 max)

Energy:200 (650 max)

Sprint speed:1.00

Did you place an extra 0 on health value, because this amount of base health is isane. Also the sprint speed should be lower.

Pestilus vomits out a liquid that spreads from enemy to enemy,dealing viral damage 

If it procs viral and has some cc it is a decent skill otherwise it is quite bad.

Pestilus chooses a target location and summons infested maggots in a said area,maggots will swarm the first enemy see and drain life out of the enemy giving it to Pestilus and his allies

Interesting.

Pestilus goes inside his enemies,slowly draining them of life,Activating the ability again causes the enemy to explode into a ball of infested maggots,Activating the ability on allies heals Pestilus and the said ally

Pestilis should heal when he infects an enemy. The bonus on allies should be stronger(add some buff or allow pestilus do something usefull while pestilus is inside someone ) because if you are inside you ally, you are not firing your gun or casting skills.

Pestilus shoots out infested tendrils from his body in 360 degrees,damaging and rooting caught enemies while healing pestilus

RADIAL AOE cc it is not bad , but this has been done so many times already.

Edited by keikogi

2 hours ago, keikogi said:

Did you place an extra 0 on health value, because this amount of base health is isane. Also the sprint speed should be lower.

If it procs viral and has some cc it is a decent skill otherwise it is quite bad.

Interesting.

Pestilis should heal when he infects an enemy. The bonus on allies should be stronger(add some buff or allow pestilus do something usefull while pestilus is inside someone ) because if you are inside you ally, you are not firing your gun or casting skills.

RADIAL AOE cc it is not bad , but this has been done so many times already.

no I did not place an extra 0,the plan was for him to be a alotta health and no shields like Nidus and Inaros but I guess I overdone it
It procs viral and stuns the enemy

I forgot to mention that he heals when he goes inside the enemy and for a buff for his teammate I'd say bonus health and armor

and yeah radial aoe cc is done too many times but honestly I couldn't think of anything better,sorry