Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi Relics drop chance/acquisition

-LordDragon96-

Hi everyone!

Today I decided to finally start farming Atlas Prime, was busy farming normal frames. Now let me show how DE crushes the hopes of farming a new prime warframe.

NIQoLxk.pngjpc9fJ5.pngP7tlMVY.pngVw4FUiZ.png

Now you can see a few relics here, nothing unusual. But lets see how much time this took actually.

TvThNpF.png

So to sum this up: 1hour 30 minutes in a solo interception, completing 20 waves only to get 1 Axi D1 Relic for Atlas Prime. Before anybody says its normal think about how can we acquire any other types of relic. Lith and Meso/Neo relics you can get every 1 minute doing a capture mission, yet the fastest way of getting an Axi Relic is by doing 3 rounds of Tier 3 interception which in best case scenario takes 12 minutes, but usually its 15-17 minutes or Hieracon which is obviously slower if you are soloing( might actuallly be slower even with a normal squad since you have to walk a lot on that map). I'm not asking to rise the drop chance of the particular relic but for the love of god, can we get an option to farm the Axi Relics faster? Getting 1 of the relic youa re aiming for in 1h 30m will take your mood away from farming it further, not to mention if the part you need is rare, even with radshare its 100% you wont get it out of just 1 relic. If every other relic type has its way to be farmed in 1 min why cant Axi get the same treatment?

• Like 2

The lack of response from DE regarding the atlas prime relics, especially the Axi A6 makes them the devil. At not to take in consideration, that IF, and I say if, you receive an axi a6, the chances of getting the neuroptics are very very slim! This is one of the worst grinds ever in the history of grinding!

At this point I'm just waiting for prices to drop and I'll buy the neuroptics. 3-4 hours of farming at night since Atlas Prime released. Heiracon and Lua Disruption are the same. At least Heiracon is decently fast solo. Can run 2 excavators at the same time but rely more on power cell spawns, only takes around 5-6 minutes to hit a Rotation C. Have gotten 6-7 Axi A6. I still enjoy the game, but this whole farming relics part just to get a common from a radiant relic just leaves me wanting to sit in my orbiter and watch a movie instead of playing.

Edit: Let's just vent some more frustration shall we? 40 excavators at Heiracon, got 2 Axi A6, yay I guess? If I didn't get a common drop from both of them. Who would've thought relics would be the thing to make me want to quit playing.

Edited by --Brandt--

Depends on map. Pluto infested excavation drop axi a6 like crazy.  I've gotten so many Atlas neuroptics that I chose to sell them. Still haven't built my own cause people paid 150p just for each neuro (3 sold), 300p for each set (2 sold).  I'm like that's crazy but if they paying, Im selling.

Thanks DE. Added with my Pathocyst sells, I may not need anymore plat untill next year. 

I always figure they tweak the drop rate early on when it comes to new Prime frames...You know so those who spent 80 bucks don't go WTF? But after a month or two it suddenly picks up and you're swimming in them...so trade chat is awash in sets and parts...

Though it is pretty annoying to run sixteen UKKOs in a row and get nothing but the same relic over and over or anything else that's not a Neo A3...

thing is for some time farming axi relic are pain in ****. instead of getting axi you get some trash random mod. it is like those axi drop are nerferd, at least it feels so. DE could change at least in destruption nod on sedna to neo-axi drop inatead of meso-neo. we need in general more reliable way of getting them. when i look at my inventory there are not so much of axi relic, while have crap load of other 3. 

can we all agree that we need some tweaks on this matter?

Edited by -HoB-AngelofRevenge

That's another thing too, Bounties were ideal for farming a particular Relic you want, especially the Axi Relics. Right now, another problem is that aside from Profit Taker Orb Heist, the Bounty drop tables are dominated by the Saryn & Valkyr Prime Unvaulting.

Wukong Prime Access Axi Relics (Axi D1, G2, and P1) were accessible in Bounties for 2.5 weeks before Nyx & Rhino Prime got unvaulted. Then their Axi Relics became more difficult to get, and that applies to Atlas Prime Access Axi Relics as of now:

• Axi A6 (Atlas Prime Neckoptics)
  • Axi P2 (Dethcube Prime Systems)