Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get a warframe to most played faster?

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

OP you are not thinking of the bigger picture! If you love Gauss so much then my recommendation is to quit the game for 4 years until Gauss Prime is released. Then no life Gauss Prime and get that as your most played!!!

Most used is based on the time that item is equipped in missions. Affinity gained and number of kills don’t seem to change anything in regards to how it is calculated. So you could technically idle in the open tilesets or the Simulacrum and it would count towards usage just as much as actively running those items in regular missions as long as you return back to the orbiter before closing Warframe.

There’s no faster way though since it’s based on the time you used that frame/item compared to your total time played in missions.

Edited by ExcaliburUmbra
Clarity.
  • Like 1

Wish I knew had nyx beating all my frames as most used and she just got like 5-10% of the exp and kills of my othere frames. I used nyx around update 7 and maybe 8 after nyx prime came out I never used her again. And still to this day no matter how much I play even oberon that I used day in and out for months haven't even got close. Even tho the kills and exp earned is like 100 times more on oberon then nyx =P

Set game to solo. Go into the plains of eidolon. AFK at the entrance once you load in. Let this sit overnight if you can, or while you're at work or school

I've done this plenty of times simply to "customize" my arsenal screen when I select my warframe. I want the frames i use most to he at the top of the selection screen when i organize by most used.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Question in title, in love with gauss and want to main him now, what's the best way to show up as my most played 🙂 ?

.... well....  maybe.. I don't know.  Just spit balling here...

A. Do nothing but play him for hours on end.

B.  Just maybe it will only display frames you actually have, so delete all other frames?  (Note, Not trying to troll as I don't know how DE's code is done, so I do NOT advise this one.)

Go near a blackhole and play a few missions. Don't stay for too long. The universe ending faster is also a risk.

EDIT: OK, more serious... DE should add a time booster to help with this and other issues. The time booster will boost the player's rate of time in Warframe. That is, for every one second of real time, Warframe universe elapses two seconds. So you get two daily tributes, faster access to special tribute weapons like Primed Fury/Shred/Vigor, Sigma & Octanis/Zenistar/Azima/Zenith, half the Foundry time, and 50% Warframe ability duration. Almost forgot, and standing/focus caps reset every 12 hours... among other things. Sound good?

Edited by nslay

Considering you've played this game for over a year (since your forum account is older than a year), you would need to match the amount of rounds of your most used frame. So unless you're doubling the number of rounds done in a day, you're probably going to spend at least a year trying to get the percentages to match up. Provided it is by rounds played and not timed.

Edited by RX-3DR

49 minutes ago, RX-3DR said:

Considering you've played this game for over a year (since your forum account is older than a year), you would need to match the amount of rounds of your most used frame. So unless you're doubling the number of rounds done in a day, you're probably going to spend at least a year trying to get the percentages to match up. Provided it is by rounds played and not timed.

That's insane though.  I couldn't stand gauss for more than a couple hours. You are telling OP to play him for a year...

Just now, Proslackernifty said:

That's insane though.  I couldn't stand gauss for more than a couple hours. You are telling OP to play him for a year...

Plenty easy. Stop being so obsessive with using Redline all the time and getting mad about not hitting 100%. Especially if you're running through fast captures to get the count up. You don't need 200% fire rate and 100% damage reduction to shoot down the capture target, do you?

2 minutes ago, RX-3DR said:

Plenty easy. Stop being so obsessive with using Redline all the time and getting mad about not hitting 100%. Especially if you're running through fast captures to get the count up. You don't need 200% fire rate and 100% damage reduction to shoot down the capture target, do you?

You're right. I'll just map my number 1 ability to left click and keep at it.  Those enemies will die eventually, right?  

What's redline?

1 minute ago, Proslackernifty said:

You're right. I'll just map my number 1 ability to left click and keep at it.  Those enemies will die eventually, right?  

What's redline?

Huh, how strange. Did using Gauss unequip all your weapons? You should really report that bug.

Lol this has always bothered me about "most used" stats in games, especially when it's labeled as "Favorite" instead. Very difficult to change if you've stuck with something early on.

Which is why I wish there was a secondary stat tracker that can be reset by the player, like the secondary "Trip Meter" on an Odometer, the thing in cars that tracks mileage. This will allow you to see your own trends of more relevant time periods without removing the overall stats.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Fallen77:

...play him the most maybe ?

I still got Nova and Boltor Prime listed as my most played... that's like three or four years ago. Besides Defense (speed) and hard Interception (slow) mission, I hardly ever use Nova, nowadays. Still, I don't think I will topple both stats anytime soon despite being an active player over all the years.

If the stats would be close to my current choices, Wukong Prime, Acceltra and Kesheg probably would lead the list.

10 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Do capture speedruns? Think it increases per mission done

Pretty sure it's by most total time "equipped" inside a mission but I'm not sure. If it was really by missions completed, my profile makes no sense.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

Il y a 3 heures, Toran a dit :

I still got Nova and Boltor Prime listed as my most played... that's like three or four years ago. Besides Defense (speed) and hard Interception (slow) mission, I hardly ever use Nova, nowadays. Still, I don't think I will topple both stats anytime soon despite being an active player over all the years.

If the stats would be close to my current choices, Wukong Prime, Acceltra and Kesheg probably would lead the list.

So what ? That means you still played nova more than any other frame, no matter how much you want wukong to be your main.

The stats don't have to be close to your choice, it's a stat. If you want to see it change, start working on it.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Fallen77:

So what ? That means you still played nova more than any other frame, no matter how much you want wukong to be your main.

The stats don't have to be close to your choice, it's a stat. If you want to see it change, start working on it.

It just means it might be a futile undertaking trying to force the stats and it means the stats aren't necessarily representative of your more recent (in my case, years) playstyle. I just wanted to point that out.

il y a 9 minutes, Toran a dit :

It just means it might be a futile undertaking trying to force the stats and it means the stats aren't necessarily representative of your more recent (in my case, years) playstyle. I just wanted to point that out.

Aaaah I see. You'd need to ask for a new stat then, like a "most played recently". Oh well, for what it actually changes...