Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arsenal Lighting Bug

PaulUParadox

When I try to adjust the colors of Ash Prime, upon loading the color palate options, the lighting fades slightly. The lighting does not brighten afterwards. If I leave the arsenal and re-enter it, then try to color my warframe, the color pallet screen causes the lighting to dim further. jumping into a mission/ captura fixes this temporarily, but when I return to my ship, the lighting remains at the altered, lower state.

• Like 1

Adaptive Exposure seems to be overreacting in the Arsenal since the materials update.

Basically, whenever you click on a colour, AE kicks in extra hard and the screen goes significantly darker. It will go back to what it was slowly, but anything to do with colour picking instantly makes things dark for a while again. This makes editing really difficult.

This occurs on the Arsenal screen when editing colours for weapons, frames, but also robotic companions. I think animals as well, although I can't swear to it.

A temporary workaround is to disable Adaptive Exposure in the options. However, in my case at least I can't really see the rest of the game well enough without AE, so it's a constant back-and-forth for me.

I really do hope this is going to be fixed eventually. Hell, I hope it even is on the team's radar. ^^

• Like 1