Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...any News About Stealth? De We Need Some Information! (If There Is Any)

GeoDP

When will this "overhaul" is going to happen,because there isn't a single tip of information or any "leaked" features to the Design Council.I know that the Devs are quite busy lately and I tottaly respect that.

I know some of you might tell me: "just wait dude or "be patient" well,I have been patient for far too long.I'm not asking for this to be implemented right now! I'm asking for information about this or how it's going to work.Even pics will be nice or a 10 second video.

This is a Ninja game and as a ninja I'd like to stick in the shadows unnoticed,killing most of my enemies in scilense.

So,please dear DE,release some information about Stealth (if) there is any.I believe the community will really appreciate it.

[i hope you can understand my english and please do not misunderstand, this is not a rage thread.]

,GeoDP

Edited by GeoDP

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stealth

Silenced Weapons
Edited by InsaneAction

That's for the weapons and info I already know about.What i'd like to know what's going to happen with AI (stealth related) and the warframes themselves,also if there is going to be any enviromental interactions or secret paths and stuff like that.

Edited by GeoDP