Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Furappi

Please consider the possiblity to revive our pets in arbitration

My sustain build is centered around my kubrow, i heal it and it heals me, but when it get killed because the AI is dumb i cant continue because i'll lost the main source of sustain in game and i ended up dying, let us revive our pets the same way we can revive squadmates in arbitrations, like a mini grave where it dies

I rather have pet revival than player revival. Players can always get better, my Smeeta cannot unless new mods for survivability are introduced. Plus players signed up for mortality, not the kittens 😛

3 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Players shouldn't be allowed to revive, let alone pets.

But they're now 😄

27 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

As much as I agree with you, the changes have been made and I doubt there will be a turning back...

...so I also agree, we need a way of reviving pets.

if your build centers around a kubrow, what are you even  doing in arbitrations?

fix your build.  

8 hours ago, Furappi said:

My sustain build is centered around my kubrow, i heal it and it heals me, but when it get killed because the AI is dumb i cant continue because i'll lost the main source of sustain in game and i ended up dying, let us revive our pets the same way we can revive squadmates in arbitrations, like a mini grave where it dies

I agree. Since they added the revive mechanic it would be great if it gave just the owner the same one. That way only the owner would have to shoulder the risk. 

3 hours ago, Klokwerkaos said:

if your build centers around a kubrow, what are you even  doing in arbitrations?

fix your build.  

my build is awesome, and my kubrow is probably more tankier than you, the problem is the AI that is too dumb and get killed

15 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

Please consider possibility to revive our sentinels in arbitration.

Isnt sentinel a type of pet?

2 minutes ago, Furappi said:

Isnt sentinel a type of pet?

They are companion, but i think only moas/kubrows/kavats are the pet.

We can't revive sentinels even in normal missions anyway...

1 hour ago, Test-995 said:

They are companion, but i think only moas/kubrows/kavats are the pet.

We can't revive sentinels even in normal missions anyway...

Yeah thats one of the reasons ive stopped to use them

I'd rather not. Its just one more step further away, and I'd like to think that DE will pull their collective head out of their ass and remove revives.

Also

13 hours ago, KIREEK said:

13 hours ago, Furappi said:

my build is awesome, and my kubrow is probably more tankier than you, the problem is the AI that is too dumb and get killed

I strongly doubt you come even close.  What's your record for arbs?  about 3.5 hours here and I got bored and wanted food.
warframe is an easy game.  if you are having trouble it"s because of 1 of 2 things: 1) grind more and up your arsenal, 2) fix your priorities 

these are the only things that make warframe difficult for anyone.  if you refuse to take the options available to you, that's more of a you problem.

1 hour ago, Klokwerkaos said:

I strongly doubt you come even close.  What's your record for arbs?  about 3.5 hours here and I got bored and wanted food.
warframe is an easy game.  if you are having trouble it"s because of 1 of 2 things: 1) grind more and up your arsenal, 2) fix your priorities 

these are the only things that make warframe difficult for anyone.  if you refuse to take the options available to you, that's more of a you problem.

Like i said, my build is awesome, the problem isnt on my build is the AI that is dumb, diving into the enemy and ending up getting itself killed.
I can easily stay more than an hour solo but i get bored pretty easily
KGzcK1C.jpg75YEEpy.jpg

10 hours ago, Mos-Eisley said:

I'd rather not. Its just one more step further away, and I'd like to think that DE will pull their collective head out of their ass and remove revives.

Also

They add this feature for a reason and probably wont take it away

3 hours ago, Furappi said:

Like i said, my build is awesome, the problem isnt on my build is the AI that is dumb, diving into the enemy and ending up getting itself killed.
KGzcK1C.jpg75YEEpy.jpg

obviously your build is sub optimal, and yes, mine is far far better, different frame, but much better at the game than your current set up, that said, it's not terrible, but on the other hand, the enemy is going to waste your kubrow regardless.  you have a lot of options, because your build has exactly the problem I thought it did, you depend on your pet too much.  first off, the only thing your pet is good for at any level should be vacuum.  if it's more than that, you're not doing it right, the options are there, but you're doing it wrong, anything it does beyond vacuum  should   be consider a nice surprise, not something you depend upon, because as you have said, the ai is stupid.  additionally, at a certain point your pet just gets wasted because it's poop, usually around 60 minute mark unless you're going out of your way to keep it alive.  additionally atlas is kinda a suck frame, but it doesn't really matter as long as you have over 200% range on your melee polearm and build it correctly.

obviously you need to max your arcanes and mods.

further, going longer than 60 minutes is pointless, and moreover, 40 is plenty.  your current set up, if you're bringing the right gear in your load out, should have no troubles keeping your pet alive to 40 min.  if you want to be a min/max endurance runner that does hours on end, first off, atlas is not your first pick, he's actually towards the middle-bottom regardless of your team comp.  If you want to be a min/max runner but also want to use sub optimal gear in the name of "fun", well that's a contradiction in terms that you need to come to grips with.  you can be in one camp or the other, and anything you do in the middle is going to require sacrifice.

additionally, your pet shouldn't be dying before 20 min.  DE explicitly doesn't want you there more than 20 min, this is their stated design philosophy and they only let us have endless modes (and actively disincentivise us to play them) because we scream non stop about it, so if you want to go longer than 20, you can, but you need to select the right frames and gear and builds.

tldr: your build is mediocre and suboptimal  for what you  are  trying to do.  that  said, it's still usable up to 20 min (and even a crap ember build can do 20), meaning it's viable by the design philosophy of the  devs.  complaining past that will get you nowhere.

1 hour ago, Klokwerkaos said:

obviously your build is sub optimal, and yes, mine is far far better, different frame, but much better at the game than your current set up, that said, it's not terrible, but on the other hand, the enemy is going to waste your kubrow regardless.  you have a lot of options, because your build has exactly the problem I thought it did, you depend on your pet too much.  first off, the only thing your pet is good for at any level should be vacuum.  if it's more than that, you're not doing it right, the options are there, but you're doing it wrong, anything it does beyond vacuum  should   be consider a nice surprise, not something you depend upon, because as you have said, the ai is stupid.  additionally, at a certain point your pet just gets wasted because it's poop, usually around 60 minute mark unless you're going out of your way to keep it alive.  additionally atlas is kinda a suck frame, but it doesn't really matter as long as you have over 200% range on your melee polearm and build it correctly.

obviously you need to max your arcanes and mods.

further, going longer than 60 minutes is pointless, and moreover, 40 is plenty.  your current set up, if you're bringing the right gear in your load out, should have no troubles keeping your pet alive to 40 min.  if you want to be a min/max endurance runner that does hours on end, first off, atlas is not your first pick, he's actually towards the middle-bottom regardless of your team comp.  If you want to be a min/max runner but also want to use sub optimal gear in the name of "fun", well that's a contradiction in terms that you need to come to grips with.  you can be in one camp or the other, and anything you do in the middle is going to require sacrifice.

additionally, your pet shouldn't be dying before 20 min.  DE explicitly doesn't want you there more than 20 min, this is their stated design philosophy and they only let us have endless modes (and actively disincentivise us to play them) because we scream non stop about it, so if you want to go longer than 20, you can, but you need to select the right frames and gear and builds.

tldr: your build is mediocre and suboptimal  for what you  are  trying to do.  that  said, it's still usable up to 20 min (and even a crap ember build can do 20), meaning it's viable by the design philosophy of the  devs.  complaining past that will get you nowhere.

I dont care about your build, im killing anything in sight, and so is my kubrow, im doing top damage every mission i go, and this 200% range on a MELEE weapon, is hilariously stupid, is a melee weapon if i want range i'll rather use rubico prime, i bet you use inaros sliding and spinning all around the map with a guandao, i cant even take you seriously with this lmao

55 minutes ago, Furappi said:

I dont care about your build, im killing anything in sight, and so is my kubrow, im doing top damage every mission i go, and this 200% range on a MELEE weapon, is hilariously stupid, is a melee weapon if i want range i'll rather use rubico prime, i bet you use inaros sliding and spinning all around the map with a guandao, i cant even take you seriously with this lmao

i mean you do you... obviously you know what's best.

just saying man... 5.5k hours in mission, all items in the game, min/max builds and hours upon hours of endless... I might know one or two things you don't.  But you do you.  Just know de isn't going to respond to your request since it's not popular enough since most people have the knowledge not to rely on their pets in arb.

2 hours ago, Furappi said:

I didnt ask for advice, he's the pretentious one to think hes that good to the point he can give "advices" about his sliding and spining build, give me a break, my topic is NOT about builds

Please point to me exactly where he said anything about Inaros/slide crit with a whip or similar? and before you point out his "200% range" comment, I encourage you to actually read what he wrote, and if you don't understand, learn that melee weapons can be used as a stat stick for Atlas' first ability. 

Remove the chip off your shoulder and take constructive advice. 

Reviving pets makes perfect sense so long as sentinels are able to revive as well, does Djin have infinite revives still with his revival ability? Does every sentinel come back to life a few times with prime whatsitcalled? If yes then dogs should be revivable, if no, then they shouldn't. The whole difference in survivability between the two is that sentinels don't really make it too far on tough missions as they tend to die because they don't get any of the resistances to damage you get. Whereas dogs and cats get a much larger defense pool and can be revived, allowing them to last into longer missions.

Or you take Djinn cuz you want vacuum forever. and he's immortal.

3 hours ago, -CdG-Piggles- said:

Please point to me exactly where he said anything about Inaros/slide crit with a whip or similar? and before you point out his "200% range" comment, I encourage you to actually read what he wrote, and if you don't understand, learn that melee weapons can be used as a stat stick for Atlas' first ability. 

Remove the chip off your shoulder and take constructive advice. 

And then i said, extra range for melee weapons is stupid, take a sniper, i dont use statstick on atlas because i dont want to, he didnt said about the inaros sliding crit, i did, the "meta build" to be more efficient, also he was getting off topic, builds are based on personal taste, i didnt asked for advices on it

14 hours ago, Furappi said:

Need a tissue? Its dripping arrogance, get out of here, its cringe to read your replies 

you actually don"t get to take the role of a mod on, and telling other players not to give feedback is an offense they can and will take moderation action against you for.  i would be very careful about  doing that in the future.

additionally, i have provided you with solutions to your problem, you just don't want them and instead are demanding a new feature to cater to you, rather than dealing with the challenge in the game directly.

that's a you issue, not a game issue.

21 hours ago, Furappi said:

KGzcK1C.jpg75YEEpy.jpg

On 2019-10-07 at 9:47 AM, Furappi said:

(...) my kubrow is probably more tankier than (...)

200.gif With those stats? pfft hahahahaha xD

53 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

200.gif With those stats? pfft hahahahaha xD

Ahhh! Be quiet, you'll disrupt the fragil3 narcisism