Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations One shot kill

IIcyTom

i know the ancients do like a billion damage sometimes, have gotten one shot with nezha at 900 health with warding halo up more than a couple times from them and i think thats the only one that has done that to me. the abilities invulnerability doesn't kick in since the overflow from the warding halo goes into my health before it is applied.

Edited by Talinthis

Supposed that you are in Arbitration like only 30 mins you didn't even mind questioning about how strong those mobs were, there are some mobs that can one-shot you if you are not careful: Ballista, Sniper Crewman (both Ratel deployer and Nullifier) and Toxic Ancient.

8 minutes ago, Diangelius said:

Supposed that you are in Arbitration like only 30 mins you didn't even mind questioning about how strong those mobs were, there are some mobs that can one-shot you if you are not careful: Ballista, Sniper Crewman (both Ratel deployer and Nullifier) and Toxic Ancient.

Yeah, I was about 20-30 mins into excavation.

With Grineer and Corpus it tends to always be those god damn grenades. I can deal with crowds of high level enemies, but sooner or later something pops on the ground and I'm instantly dead from full health and overshields. It's the struggle with non-meta frames, especially the ones with low armor.

Infested on the other hand, it's hard to say. They deal very unpredictable damage at high levels. The Mutalist Ospreys can deal massive damage with their projectiles if you somehow manage to get hit by it. And yea, the Ancient bananas can slap the living crap out of you. 

If it's infested it's likely either an Ancient's harpoon, a toxic proc from an ancient or the tar pit attack from an infested moa. All of these reallt hurt. Id you hear a clang it's a harpoon, if you just see your health get wrecked without reason it's a toxin proc, if you see yellow stuff on the ground it's the moa.

57 minutes ago, IIcyTom said:

What is causing me to get 1 shotted when I am at full health? I was playing Wisp, had 600ish shield, and like 2.2k health, and got 1 shot.

It was either a grenade or one of those good old one shot be arch slaps from an ancient.

Had this issue several times in the past. Mostly with a Broberon with Phoenix Renewel. PR didnt even got triggered. 

Same with a Link-Nidus. 

Ok with a nidus you dont have 100% Damage reduction so it could be possibe.

Maybe i overlooked something ut an Oberon with Phoenix R shouldnt be oneshot. 

Something looks bugged there..

I think this might be an example of the "zero damage" bug rearing it's ugly head, if you check your logs it'll show a line "x frame @ x health was killed by 1 (or 0) damage from x enemy (or "unknown source")" - In part it'll show a fraction of dmg done compared to the available health of whatever died.

This bug has been about since arbis began and honestly aside from the community uproar I suspect is in part a reason they implemented revives, the bug needs to be addressed it's a proper gamebreaker yet i've seen zero feedback about it.

The REAL issue for me is that aside from solo play, the zero dmg bug hits my kitty and he's out for the entire mission and leaves me for the rest of the mission wishing i'd just brought my djinn like i always do.

Other than what's already been covered I'm gonna go out on a limb based on new weapons, were you using the Acceltra? 

A lot of times if you shoot it downward while aim gliding or if you walk towards your own shots, the splash will catch you and kill you near instantly due to its damage and fire rate.

18 hours ago, IIcyTom said:

What is causing me to get 1 shotted when I am at full health? I was playing Wisp, had 600ish shield, and like 2.2k health, and got 1 shot.

I was playing Valkyr, 1.07K, over 2K armor with adaption and I instantly died around min 16-17. I looked around trying to figure out what killed me instantly, was not sure. I only saw 3 mobs and 1 was nullifer. I assumed there is something I did not see, but there was a none small possibility of it being bug, cuz at this level with my this setup, it normally takes 10 mobs around 4-5 sec of uninterrupted damage to kill me (if I just stand still). This happened 3-4 times before as well. 

Edited by (PS4)thegarada

2 hours ago, (PS4)Double991 said:

Other than what's already been covered I'm gonna go out on a limb based on new weapons, were you using the Acceltra? 

A lot of times if you shoot it downward while aim gliding or if you walk towards your own shots, the splash will catch you and kill you near instantly due to its damage and fire rate.

Yeah, I was using the acceltra. I learned it was a self damaging weapon a few hours after this post lol.

Edited by IIcyTom

For me I know that an ancient C*** #*!% killed me in survival.

Just one attack and mission over. It would be nice if these #*!%ers wouldn't deal so much damage but It's not that common for me to die from them. 

However granades actually can rot in the deepest part of hell.

21 hours ago, IIcyTom said:

Probably a corpus bomb. There is a sound before it explode. Dunno if grinners have some form of bomb too.

Edited by MPonder