Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kalsiam

Arbitration suggestions

Recommended Posts

Really doubt DE looks at any feedback regarding Arbitrations but I'll put out my thoughts anyway with that tiny minuscule sliver of hope that DE does read them.

Pretty sure this has been suggested before, but regarding Warframe buffs during each mission, I think that the buff shouldn't just be power strength all the time. Sure frames could use that power strength, but not all frames do. Why would someone like Loki for example need 300% power strength for? Instead, buffs should be given for each warframe stat (except maybe efficiency). Like maybe one mission would give like Mag 300% range or Harrow 300% duration, etc. This way, people might have some incentives to use frames with certain buffs, maybe because it might actually be reliable or just for the S#&$s and giggles. If you are lucky, some missions might give frames that rely on a particular stat a buff. Imagine an arbitration where Inaros is given a 300% health buff, Hildyrn 300% shield buff, or Valkyr 300% armor buff. 

As for the weapon buffs, I think it should be more like a riven-esque system but instead of giving a negative, it's all positive buffs. Weapon power isn't the same as warframe power, so I believe that arbitrations should give weapons more than just one buff. Of course, to incentivize people to actually use the weapon(s) given the buff, the only constant buff should be the 300% damage buff. I would argue to maybe even bump it up to 400%. To incentivize people further, alongside the damage buff maybe weapons could also be given something like a 300% buff to cc/cd, status chance/duration, reload speed, fire rate, ips, or basically any stat in the riven system. I would suggest maybe 3 buffs for weapons with again the damage buff being the constant. 

All in all, these are just my suggestions that I believe would make arbitrations a lot more fun to play. Do let me know what you guys think.

P.S. Remove revive system thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-10-07 at 3:10 AM, Kalsiam said:

P.S. Remove revive system thank you.

that i agree with. the rest is sketcky, since this game is based on levels and if your numbers are high enough you will be immortal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally would get rid of the drones and replace them with some sort of bullet sponge leader like a super NOX, BURSA, or JUGGERNAUT that runs around and acts like a general...

I would get rid of revives and replace it with the option to jump back in after the round is over or the others have reached the five minute mark or ten since consoles are still on ten minutes...

 

All rewards would be in the shop while the arbitrations rewards vitus essence to purchase said items and arbitrations has a side benefit of acting like a great watering hole for XP and Focus gains...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-10-07 at 2:10 AM, Kalsiam said:

P.S. Remove revive system thank you.

I second that. Was the only real unique thing about Arbitrations that got scrapped (though the host migration is gonna be a pain).

4 hours ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I would get rid of revives and replace it with the option to jump back in after the round is over or the others have reached the five minute mark or ten since consoles are still on ten minutes...

Thats actually a neat idea.

On 2019-10-07 at 2:10 AM, Kalsiam said:

Pretty sure this has been suggested before, but regarding Warframe buffs during each mission, I think that the buff shouldn't just be power strength all the time. Sure frames could use that power strength, but not all frames do. Why would someone like Loki for example need 300% power strength for? Instead, buffs should be given for each warframe stat (except maybe efficiency). Like maybe one mission would give like Mag 300% range or Harrow 300% duration, etc. This way, people might have some incentives to use frames with certain buffs, maybe because it might actually be reliable or just for the S#&$s and giggles. If you are lucky, some missions might give frames that rely on a particular stat a buff. Imagine an arbitration where Inaros is given a 300% health buff, Hildyrn 300% shield buff, or Valkyr 300% armor buff. 

Personally I'm not a big fan of those buffs that are suggested, nor the ones that are in the game right now. Arbitrations were supposed to be a challenge, but just giving out 300% buffs is kinda massive overcompensation. The drones are an annoyance more than anything else - makes the enemies completely immune to all abilities, cc, damage and status effects is a boring design, that just eliminates 90% of warframes to pick for those missions. Maybe instead giving out damage reduction buff, so you'd have to focus the drones while cc'ing the other enemies would be a lil bit better and open up more variety.

Though I would also love to see enemies actually using a bit of strategy against us and not just running us down screaming "YOLO".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I would get rid of revives and replace it with the option to jump back in after the round is over or the others have reached the five minute mark or ten since consoles are still on ten minutes...

This, i would be fine with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-10-07 at 2:10 AM, Kalsiam said:

Really doubt DE looks at any feedback regarding Arbitrations but I'll put out my thoughts anyway with that tiny minuscule sliver of hope that DE does read them.

Pretty sure this has been suggested before, but regarding Warframe buffs during each mission, I think that the buff shouldn't just be power strength all the time. Sure frames could use that power strength, but not all frames do. Why would someone like Loki for example need 300% power strength for? Instead, buffs should be given for each warframe stat (except maybe efficiency). Like maybe one mission would give like Mag 300% range or Harrow 300% duration, etc. This way, people might have some incentives to use frames with certain buffs, maybe because it might actually be reliable or just for the S#&$s and giggles. If you are lucky, some missions might give frames that rely on a particular stat a buff. Imagine an arbitration where Inaros is given a 300% health buff, Hildyrn 300% shield buff, or Valkyr 300% armor buff. 

As for the weapon buffs, I think it should be more like a riven-esque system but instead of giving a negative, it's all positive buffs. Weapon power isn't the same as warframe power, so I believe that arbitrations should give weapons more than just one buff. Of course, to incentivize people to actually use the weapon(s) given the buff, the only constant buff should be the 300% damage buff. I would argue to maybe even bump it up to 400%. To incentivize people further, alongside the damage buff maybe weapons could also be given something like a 300% buff to cc/cd, status chance/duration, reload speed, fire rate, ips, or basically any stat in the riven system. I would suggest maybe 3 buffs for weapons with again the damage buff being the constant. 

All in all, these are just my suggestions that I believe would make arbitrations a lot more fun to play. Do let me know what you guys think.

P.S. Remove revive system thank you.

https://ibb.co/G2vkq96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...