Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Come on DE, no Kuva rewards in the NW? Really?

Pitvh

1 minute ago, Pitvh said:

school? lol man, the kid here was you making S#&$ty coments for everyone, you dont like something? you can just pass the topic, but you are so mature that you had to make you super useful coments.

You're the one who created a thread to cry? In general discussion where DE won't see it. I am "generally discussing" it. I'm also getting paid public holiday rates to chill and read this so please continue. Without the name calling if you wouldn't mind.

Edited by Zilchy
  • Like 1

Of course farming Kuva missions and Kuva Fortress Survival is faster. However when you amassed so much Emissary Creds and haven’t spent them on anything other than the Kuva Offering shown in the Nightwave shop, what is there to spend?

If you already own all of the items in the Nightwave shop and have a large stockpile of Nitain and Potatoes, it’s just lackluster to spend whatever Emissary Creds you have on, again, Nitain and Potatoes.

• Like 3

hace 14 minutos, Zilchy dijo:

You're the one who created a thread to cry? In general discussion where DE won't see it. I am "generally discussing" it. I'm also getting paid public holiday rates to chill and read this so please continue. Without the name calling if you wouldn't mind.

nah, nobody pays me to follow the discussion with you and is more boring than farm kuva so, take care

Edited by Pitvh

here's the thing we can farm kuva and i farm it so much that i know the tile set when i get to the first LS. but this is more on the side of hey this is extra stuff i can receive with less effort coz night wave missions are easier now. oh i dont have to grind for 1 hour with a booster to get that 10k kuva. its a real time 1 hour this is real time that you spend in kuva. that i watch 1 hour video podcasts on you tube just to make it bearable and sane. but not getting kuva from the NW feels like i've been cheated out of it. like oh is it because i didn't finish the whole night wave 3 weeks earlier than i did so i dont get to enjoy the kuva other people got when they finished it? is that so? am i being punished? well thats where my psyche goes and how i feel about it. because after 3 weeks i was expecting it to be so but i guess what no point in complaining why would de give 2 scooms of what i have to say anyway. love the game that i spend hours of life grinding and burning it away for hours at a time. but as person i expect some relief in some sense but no i guess thats not coming... like in my life. BTW i am MR24 going to 25 i have leveled and forma'd almost all of my gear in kuva just to put it in scale of how many times i go in there. and the stuff the nitain why would i need nitain i have 75 why would i need more that i am not going to use

Edited by Party_Rocker
added the to it
  • Like 1

For those freaking out about this for some stupid reason:

DE doesn't specifically control the store rotation. They CAN, but they, usually, do not do so.

It is RNG fair and square. It may not be there, but instead of freaking out that RNG is against you, as it is in-game 99.9% of the time anyhow, go buy a stock of Nitain or whatever items you DO need since Kuva isn't in.

You still have the option of Arbitration Vendor 10K Kuva for 25 Vitus. Which nowadays it is extremely easy in Arbi's to get 25+ vitus in one mission, usually.

So instead of flipping the heck out that something wasn't in something you wanted it to be, just spend the credits on something else. You're more than welcome to feel upset that Kuva wasn't RNG'd into the last rotation, but it's kinda uncool to demand and flip out that it isn't there considering that it's store contents are based on RNG / Rotation(especially considering it is A VENDOR. There are issues with them sometimes, yes, like the Nakak mask situation awhile back, but this is sort of different).

• Like 1

Ah, another day in General Discussion's healthy environment...

But like, seriously, you've been saving all these creds for weeks and it never struck your mind that Kuva being in the shop doesn't even nearly have a reliable chance to apear?

Well, I guess, 'learning new everyday' works here better than ever.

(Not to mention Potatoes are far more reasonable investment for NW creds than Kuva)

• Like 1

here's the thing we can farm kuva and i farm it so much that i know the tile set when i get to the first LS. but this is more on the side of hey this is extra stuff i can receive with less effort coz night wave missions are easier now. oh i dont have to grind for 1 hour with a booster to get that 10k kuva. its a real time 1 hour this is real time that you spend in kuva. that i watch 1 hour video podcasts on you tube just to make it bearable and sane. but not getting kuva from the NW feels like i've been cheated out of it. like oh is it because i didn't finish the whole night wave 3 weeks earlier than i did so i dont get to enjoy the kuva other people got when they finished it? is that so? am i being punished? well thats where my psyche goes and how i feel about it. because after 3 weeks i was expecting it to be so but i guess what no point in complaining why would de give 2 scooms of what i have to say anyway. love the game that i spend hours of life grinding and burning it away for hours at a time. but as person i expect some relief in some sense but no i guess thats not coming... like in my life. BTW i am MR24 going to 25 i have leveled and forma'd almost all of my gear in kuva just to put it in scale of how many times i go in there. and the stuff the nitain why would i need nitain i have 75 why would i need more that i am not going to use and this is the only time in my 4 years that i ever complained at all in this game

Edited by Party_Rocker
  • Like 1

hace 4 minutos, AnOldAlias dijo:

For those freaking out about this for some stupid reason:

DE doesn't specifically control the store rotation. They CAN, but they, usually, do not do so.

It is RNG fair and square. It may not be there, but instead of freaking out that RNG is against you, as it is in-game 99.9% of the time anyhow, go buy a stock of Nitain or whatever items you DO need since Kuva isn't in.

You still have the option of Arbitration Vendor 10K Kuva for 25 Vitus. Which nowadays it is extremely easy in Arbi's to get 25+ vitus in one mission, usually.

So instead of flipping the heck out that something wasn't in something you wanted it to be, just spend the credits on something else. You're more than welcome to feel upset that Kuva wasn't RNG'd into the last rotation, but it's kinda uncool to demand and flip out that it isn't there considering that it's store contents are based on RNG / Rotation(especially considering it is A VENDOR. There are issues with them sometimes, yes, like the Nakak mask situation awhile back, but this is sort of different).

thats the problem, the only item the people here is complaining about it is for kuva because is the only item we need, and of corse we have plenty of places to get it but is like @Party_Rocker said before, nora market is a plus, you dont need to spend time to get the kuva, you just gathered the points for kuva purpose, so is a bit dissapointing, the market had 2 weeks with the same rotation, like they miss the kuva

here's the thing we can farm kuva and i farm it so much that i know the tile set when i get to the first LS. but this is more on the side of hey this is extra stuff i can receive with less effort coz night wave missions are easier now. oh i dont have to grind for 1 hour with a booster to get that 10k kuva. its a real time 1 hour this is real time that you spend in kuva. that i watch 1 hour video podcasts on you tube just to make it bearable and sane. but not getting kuva from the NW feels like i've been cheated out of it. like oh is it because i didn't finish the whole night wave 3 weeks earlier than i did so i dont get to enjoy the kuva other people got when they finished it? is that so? am i being punished? well thats where my psyche goes and how i feel about it. because after 3 weeks i was expecting it to be so but i guess what no point in complaining why would de give 2 scooms of what i have to say anyway. love the game that i spend hours of life grinding and burning it away for hours at a time. but as person i expect some relief in some sense but no i guess thats not coming... like in my life. BTW i am MR24 going to 25 i have leveled and forma'd almost all of my gear in kuva just to put it in scale of how many times i go in there. and the stuff the nitain why would i need nitain i have 75 why would i need more that i am not going to use and this is the only time in my 4 years that i ever complained at all in this game

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Ok, but Gauss helms there, right?

AFAIK alt helmets won't release until the season following a frames release, so his should be here during the Intermission in two weeks. Likewise Grendel's should be in Season 3.

If it helps, the Kuva from Nightwave is quite a bad conversion. Arbitrations are the superior Kuva farm since the rework, and the Vitus Essence you get surpasses anything Nightwave will offer you. The Nightwave Creds are time limited, and there is no other place to get Nitain Extract reliably, so stockpiling that is nice. If you need Kuva really badly, Arbitrations offer a much higher amount for the same time invested as doing Nightwave challenges.

• Like 2

With NightWave coming to a close on October 13th and this being our last week to buy stuff with our emissary credits it should stand to reason that all the items that came out during the weeks NW was up should be in the store for the last week, should it not? Lets face the facts that most of us who are MR20+ have most if not all the frames or at least the plat to get a catalyst/reactor right? so why is it that kuva the one thing everyone really wants isnt in the last week? What else am i suppose to spend my creds on? Yes i could spend them on helmets i dont already have but i also dont really want them either, do i want nitain? no i have 23 sitting around with not much of a use at the moment. KUVA, we want good red KUVA. please put it in before the end of NW so the creds dont get wasted on something useless.

Edited by agentkido