Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pitvh

Come on DE, no Kuva rewards in the NW? Really?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Voltage said:

If it helps, the Kuva from Nightwave is quite a bad conversion. Arbitrations are the superior Kuva farm since the rework, and the Vitus Essence you get surpasses anything Nightwave will offer you. The Nightwave Creds are time limited, and there is no other place to get Nitain Extract reliably, so stockpiling that is nice. If you need Kuva really badly, Arbitrations offer a much higher amount for the same time invested as doing Nightwave challenges.

here's the thing i have done it. its EXTRA its like a free sample of something i finished the damn nightwave that the only reason why i do it is for the umbral forma. and going through it i got credits and the nightwave provides a trade for the credits like for example here's my process Kuva flood, Arbitrations Kuva flood then 1 hour in the kuva fort. rinse repeat.

Nora: hey dreamer i have something for you
Party Rocker: whats that?
Nora: its kuva 
Party Rocker: um what do i have to kill?
Nora: nothing you can get it when you finish some tasks while you get that umbral forma
Party Rocker:really? so i get rewarded with something i really want? and something i want?
Nora: yup dreamer all for you, Baby ❤️
Party Rocker: oh ok sure miss nora.

after Party rocker's adventures and hard work grinding and killing his way through space with his Vauban

Party Rocker: hey miss nora im done i got the umbral forma thank you. um so i get the kuva too right?
Nora:..........
Party Rocker: um miss nora?

And after all that nothing but a whisper in space that no one can hear Party Rocker's anguish holding the nightwave credits in his hands and hoping for that moment that the lotus would hear his cries in his orbiter. waiting not for a miracle but hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Now that's a nice idea. I doubt it'll happen now but I do hope this become the rule from S3 onwards.

with how nitain,catalysts, and reactors are permanently in the store i dont see why kuva should be any different, but even still at the end of nightwave we have all these credits left over why not let use choose what we want from the previous weeks stores inventory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uhm...  your expectations are your problem.  DE never said that the final week would have Kuva so you were never cheated.  Is there someone you can talk to in your life about mental health?  Not being mean, but I can't find a way to read this without either being confused or concerned (or simply bewildered).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, agentkido said:

with how nitain,catalysts, and reactors are permanently in the store i dont see why kuva should be any different

Because there comes a point where you have more Nitain/Reactors/Catalysts than you can use without outright wasting them.  Kuva isn't quite the same since people will always want more in order to 'perfect' their Rivens.  From a logic standpoint Kuva as a resource sink while the others don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree too its scummy not having kuva for the last week as it is the best cred sink. Who needs these useless alt helmets and skins with a two weeks rotation when only one is needed. Another failed opportunity to end season 2 the right way and make the kuva offering a permanent entry in cred shop.

Let's be vocal about it. There is a few days left so they make it right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Because there comes a point where you have more Nitain/Reactors/Catalysts than you can use without outright wasting them.  Kuva isn't quite the same since people will always want more in order to 'perfect' their Rivens.  From a logic standpoint Kuva as a resource sink while the others don't.

but did you read the whole post when you quoted me? i did state the fact that even tho its not in there all the time it should still be in there at the end of NW because we have an abundant amount of credits just piling up waiting for it at the end assuming its going to be there. and that is kind of an end game thing to do, perfecting rivens isn't a bad thing in any regards tho, it gives us a reason to get on everyday even if were max rank, we can roll riven's, test out different builds with different ones that we get, its a good thing to have tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, agentkido said:

but did you read the whole post when you quoted me? i did state the fact that even tho its not in there all the time it should still be in there at the end of NW because we have an abundant amount of credits just piling up waiting for it at the end assuming its going to be there. and that is kind of an end game thing to do, perfecting rivens isn't a bad thing in any regards tho, it gives us a reason to get on everyday even if were max rank, we can roll riven's, test out different builds with different ones that we get, its a good thing to have tbh.

I did read it.  I was explaining the possible logic behind why Kuva isn't a permanent item in NW (hence the specific section I quoted).  You stated that you don't see why Kuva should be treated differently from Nitain/Catalysts/Reactors (which are permanent items) and I explained that in terms of how the resource acts, it's different in the context of a players experience, therefor it most likely is treated differently from an economical design standpoint.  I never said that the rewards shouldn't all return on the final week (but even concerning that I'm indifferent).

Sometimes when people quote a specific part of something it's simply to isolate the logical fallacy to which the extra context has no affect, not just because they haven't read further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 2 horas, AnOldAlias dijo:

For those freaking out about this for some stupid reason:

DE doesn't specifically control the store rotation. They CAN, but they, usually, do not do so.

It is RNG fair and square. It may not be there, but instead of freaking out that RNG is against you, as it is in-game 99.9% of the time anyhow, go buy a stock of Nitain or whatever items you DO need since Kuva isn't in.

You still have the option of Arbitration Vendor 10K Kuva for 25 Vitus. Which nowadays it is extremely easy in Arbi's to get 25+ vitus in one mission, usually.

So instead of flipping the heck out that something wasn't in something you wanted it to be, just spend the credits on something else. You're more than welcome to feel upset that Kuva wasn't RNG'd into the last rotation, but it's kinda uncool to demand and flip out that it isn't there considering that it's store contents are based on RNG / Rotation(especially considering it is A VENDOR. There are issues with them sometimes, yes, like the Nakak mask situation awhile back, but this is sort of different).

Do you have a link regarding they not controlling the store rotation?

Seems like they're getting lazier and lazier, because they should at least know about people expectations, not just let the rng or the algorithm do all the work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All these kuva threads, sounds like kuva grind and rng is huge pain and players need seemingly billions of kuva...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is kuva not there in the last week? Because DIGITAL EXTREMES. There requires no other explanation because most things they do are highly illogical,

I had saved up 100 of these for kuva.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zebiko said:

All these kuva threads, sounds like kuva grind and rng is huge pain and players need seemingly billions of kuva...

Just one more roll bro, one more roll and I'm gonna get that god Riven, just you wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People really be thinking they just deserve stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I shouldn't be surprised by this forum, yet I always am.

Post:  There should be a kuva option in NW for players that already have everything crafted in NW.  Kuva has been offered before.

Responses: You're entitled.  You should farm kuva instead.  NW kuva farming is bad.  You can't tell other players what missions are fun.  You're insane.

Of course the responses have nothing to do with the post, but oh well.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

I shouldn't be surprised by this forum, yet I always am.

Post:  There should be a kuva option in NW for players that already have everything crafted in NW.  Kuva has been offered before.

Responses: You're entitled.  You should farm kuva instead.  NW kuva farming is bad.  You can't tell other players what missions are fun.  You're insane.

Of course the responses have nothing to do with the post, but oh well.

 

 

Perhaps next time you should post it in feedback then where DE might actually see it. Cos otherwise, seeing as it's going to have ZERO effect on getting the issue resolved, it is instead seen as whining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cobolatrix said:

Do you have a link regarding they not controlling the store rotation?

Seems like they're getting lazier and lazier, because they should at least know about people expectations, not just let the rng or the algorithm do all the work.

It's the same as Sorties mate, they don't actually choose each sortie set, it's randomised. Same as riven challenges, arbitrations etc everything is randomly generated from an algorithm.

P.S. they've been lazy for years, maybe people are finally starting to catch on to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cobolatrix said:

Do you have a link regarding they not controlling the store rotation?

Seems like they're getting lazier and lazier, because they should at least know about people expectations, not just let the rng or the algorithm do all the work.


I do not. But it makes the most sense considering, as most vendor options that rely on RNG in the game rely on, obviously, RNG for their options.

I would imagine they CAN have direct control. Given they forcefully reset NW store a few days back 'cause of a glitch, but 99.9% of the time it's controlled by an algorithm/RNG. DE can't always dictate everything after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zilchy said:

Perhaps next time you should post it in feedback then where DE might actually see it. Cos otherwise, seeing as it's going to have ZERO effect on getting the issue resolved, it is instead seen as whining.

Like the 2-3 posts on the first page? There are at least 6 topics currently up that say exactly the same thing across 2 pages of GD and Feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Iamabearlulz said:

Like the 2-3 posts on the first page? There are at least 6 topics currently up that say exactly the same thing across 2 pages of GD and Feedback.

Who would've thought huh. 

Still makes this thread little more than a whinge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually i wouldn't be surprised if the chance for kuva is reduced with nw's ending.

Lot of ppl just want to buy a S#&$ ton amount of kuva at once with creds. Is that really a thing that should be allowed? I don't think so. I think nw was designed so you can buy up all the kuva in the world.

Players are so lazy and entitled nowadays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Actually i wouldn't be surprised if the chance for kuva is reduced with nw's ending.

Lot of ppl just want to buy a S#&$ ton amount of kuva at once with creds. Is that really a thing that should be allowed? I don't think so. I think nw was designed so you can buy up all the kuva in the world.

Players are so lazy and entitled nowadays.

"Players are so lazy and entitled"? people have really grinded(some have more then 200+) those creds(15creds per prestige nw rank,do the math) in hopes that they can spend it on something useful to them, in this case kuva. Thats alot of time spend on basically an "empty dream". 

If DE could had added more "useful" stuff to the store I would not mind that at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...