Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Come on DE, no Kuva rewards in the NW? Really?

Pitvh

28 minutes ago, HellVOps said:

"Players are so lazy and entitled"? people have really grinded(some have more then 200+) those creds(15creds per prestige nw rank,do the math) in hopes that they can spend it on something useful to them, in this case kuva. Thats alot of time spend on basically an "empty dream". 

If DE could had added more "useful" stuff to the store I would not mind that at all. 

That wasn't a grind at all. You just had to do some really easy tasks that even a blind toddler would be able to complete.

And as i said it wouldn't make much sense to let players buy up a S#&$ ton amount of kuva at once considering how much time it is to farm it in actual missions.

Il y a 4 heures, Zebiko a dit :

All these kuva threads, sounds like kuva grind and rng is huge pain and players need seemingly billions of kuva...

That's actually true tho. 

Kuva is the only resource with endless demand in the game. Until you have all rivens rolled to perfection, which means all three stats you want at a max roll with a negative that has no impact, you still "need" kuva. 

I just found it very baffling that for 3 weeks in a row we didn't get kuva in the store. 

3 weeks ago I was telling myself "well that's the only thing I don't have a bunch of in here so I'll have to wait" and figured there'd be some the week after.

And then "well next week's the final one so they'll probably have it then instead I guess".

And then there was none. And Clem was sad. Sad I tell you.

ofc they wouldn't give Kuva on the last week, how else are they gonna get you to play Kuva Disruption? think about it..

I'm more curious about the Pathocyst; haven't had a lot of time and might not get the parts before season 2 ends. here's hoping I don't have to wait until Plague Star to get it.. having it in season 3 rewards would be pretty nice.

8 hours ago, Zebiko said:

All these kuva threads, sounds like kuva grind and rng is huge pain and players need seemingly billions of kuva...

Fun fact, Arbitrations give 10k Kuva for 25 Vitus Essence.

Seriously, Kuva got so much easier to get ever since the Kuva Siphons were added.

That morning when you read something like this and remember that this is the last week of Nightwave so you log in to see if this is just some random meandering rambling or if it is related to DE not making sure that Kuva is in the last week of nightwave for those who want to closeout the season with Kuva but didn't want to be "surprised" with some new alt helmet or other such nonsense along the way. 

And even tho it seems painfully obvious that Kuva is something that some players would have wanted to close out their Nightwave purchases with...... it's conspicuously absent from the final week. 

18 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

ofc they wouldn't give Kuva on the last week, how else are they gonna get you to play Kuva Disruption? think about it..

I'm personally leaning a bit more Hanlon's Razor

19 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'm more curious about the Pathocyst; haven't had a lot of time and might not get the parts before season 2 ends. here's hoping I don't have to wait until Plague Star to get it.. having it in season 3 rewards would be pretty nice.

Part of me is a bit surprised they are even removing the Zelot Deselect encounters from the game for any length of time. I mean maybe there is some reason they can't just "leave them in" but it seems like taking them out in the even that there isn't is creating additional workload for no reason. Which could have been devoted instead to ensuring that the final week of the Nightwave store is at least partially curated. 

Il y a 11 heures, Party_Rocker a dit :

here's the thing we can farm kuva and i farm it so much that i know the tile set when i get to the first LS. but this is more on the side of hey this is extra stuff i can receive with less effort coz night wave missions are easier now. oh i dont have to grind for 1 hour with a booster to get that 10k kuva. its a real time 1 hour this is real time that you spend in kuva. that i watch 1 hour video podcasts on you tube just to make it bearable and sane. but not getting kuva from the NW feels like i've been cheated out of it. like oh is it because i didn't finish the whole night wave 3 weeks earlier than i did so i dont get to enjoy the kuva other people got when they finished it? is that so? am i being punished? well thats where my psyche goes and how i feel about it. because after 3 weeks i was expecting it to be so but i guess what no point in complaining why would de give 2 scooms of what i have to say anyway. love the game that i spend hours of life grinding and burning it away for hours at a time. but as person i expect some relief in some sense but no i guess thats not coming... like in my life. BTW i am MR24 going to 25 i have leveled and forma'd almost all of my gear in kuva just to put it in scale of how many times i go in there. and the stuff the nitain why would i need nitain i have 75 why would i need more that i am not going to use and this is the only time in my 4 years that i ever complained at all in this game

They never promised you anything. You have not been cheated. That's all.

10 hours ago, Voltage said:

If it helps, the Kuva from Nightwave is quite a bad conversion. Arbitrations are the superior Kuva farm since the rework, and the Vitus Essence you get surpasses anything Nightwave will offer you. The Nightwave Creds are time limited, and there is no other place to get Nitain Extract reliably, so stockpiling that is nice. If you need Kuva really badly, Arbitrations offer a much higher amount for the same time invested as doing Nightwave challenges.

saying it is a bad conversion does not offer any solutions here. its the only conversion there is for players that have not completed all the nodes. because for some nodes, you also gotta finish the main quest missions. and some people don't want to at this time, which is fair enough? 

so no, it does not help - and your estimation of time invested in NW might be majorly different since you can easily do 3-4 challenges in one mission sometimes. 

Just now, Fallen77 said:

They never promised you anything. You have not been cheated. That's all.

true. by grinding the creds I was hoping for kuva in rewards, but, knowing it is not granted, I did not rely my entire life on it.

thing is, with enough noise around that, maybe they will sneak in a cheeky update? 🙂

3 minutes ago, tzadquiel said:

thing is, with enough noise around that, maybe they will sneak in a cheeky update? 🙂

Doubtful they have a tenancy to stick to their mistakes even tho they can theoretically fix them in short order because it will then cause additional problems with people who have already completed whatever MacGuffin transaction. 

So if they fix it now then anyone who has already made their NWS2 closeout purchases is going to come to the forums complaining that they got screwed because what they really wanted was the Kuva that is now available. 

At best I would hope with enough Noise what we will see is are partially curated Intermission and NWS3+ stores. That include any item that has existed within the store or has been added that season for which a segment of the player base could reasonably be expected to want to buy in bulk to close out their credits. 

On that note I'm just going to close out on Catalysts now since I know I'll actually probably use those in the future. Who knows the universe tends to screw me so I could be helping people who want Kuva by proxy by ensuring that DE will correct the oversight this iteration because I much rather would have squandered my points on Kuva. 

12 hours ago, Zilchy said:

For the first quote, if you're after Kuva then do kuva missions, I can easily earn 10 times what you'd earn doing your nightwave in the same amount of time.

For the second quote and 3rd quote, rub together your last 2 brain cells and realise you should be making a thread in feedback not general discussion because otherwise I'm free to share my opinion on here.

Lastly, name calling? Nice, the kind of thing a 12 year old would do.

Also I don't play lol. Given your apparent lack of maturity perhaps you should go back to fortnite?

you should really stop with "do a kuva missions, its faster"..well for only 50 credits was 10k and you can get it for free, nightwave challenges are so easy to do and you can complete it while normal playing. almost everyone expect that there will be more rewards last week, and well, theres same rotation as week ago, great. i have almost 100k kuva but loooot of rivens to roll and im not the only one + rotation for kuva siphon/flood is once per 45 minutes, you can complete every missions in max. 20 mins and what do you wanna do next half hour? running arbitration is next option..

PS.: nightwave rewards are only for newbies, only auras, vauban, reactor/catalyst, helmets, weapons and skins for weapons with changes textures only. Kuva was only last chance for higher MR.