Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Come on DE, no Kuva rewards in the NW? Really?

Pitvh

Next time, just buy Kuva when it actually is available. Sh*t happens in a game where RNG plays a huge role, all the time.

I get the sadness of Kuva not showing up in the final NW shop rotation, but blaming DE for it is dumb and annoying. The idea that you should be entitled to get the content you want (demanding that DE should "fix" the store content) is beyond that.

Edited by Graavarg

1 hour ago, Graavarg said:

Next time, just buy Kuva when it actually is available. Sh*t happens in a game where RNG plays a huge role, all the time.

I get the sadness of Kuva not showing up in the final NW shop rotation, but blaming DE for it is dumb and annoying. The idea that you should be entitled to get the content you want (demanding that DE should "fix" the store content) is beyond that.

you're assuming people didn't buy kuva when it was available 😉 

and that was 215 credits ago

No kuva in the rewards for i believe 3rd week in a row now...   I don't belive it's RNG, I think this is done on purpose. I can almost hear the spiteful laughter over there 🙂 

And just to clarify - I don't feel like DE are obligated to give Kuva as a reward or that I am entitled to Kuva. I farm my own kuva in every possible way and I have plenty. But...

But since they've introduced Kuva in the reward tables and it was there pretty much once every couple of weeks, people like me who has all other rewards has started to make plans for how and when to spend their credits. So I was doing all the missions and saving all the credits waiting for Kuva to return. Was it wrong? No. I'd say it was stupid and I should've expected this. What a nice move!

And yes, stupid or not, having no better options I will do the same in the next series. Even if i have to spend my credits on useless stuff again. 

5 hours ago, tzadquiel said:

you're assuming people didn't buy kuva when it was available 😉 

and that was 215 credits ago

No, actually I did not. But I still thought wrong.

I have made exactly 10 credits since kuva was in the shop and will get no more credits, due to maxing out at lvl 30. I assumed that "everyone" was following the same trajectory and that was wrong, of course.

Am also sitting on 300 creds I saved specifically for Kuva

Very disappointed it is not there, no Gauss helmet either, nothing interesting

I find Kuva farming to be the most boring thing since Akkad credit farming

An alternate way to get some was extremely welcome

but since we get rewards, and creds before the end of the week, doesnt that mean that the shop should remain open so people can spend their creds, be it for kuva or not? and then maybe kuva jumps into the rotation. the new offerings countdown seems to confirm that