Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weak cred offerings for the end of this nightwave season

PollexMessier

I'm sure tons of people hold onto a lot of their credits till the end of a given nightwave in case something big that they want a lot of shows up, like kuva for example, or many people just don't have anything they need to spend it on except that. seems like a $&*^ move, completely $&*^ing over anyone with a ton of leftover nightwave creds by not putting anything worth getting a lot of (ie kuva, beacons, the orbiter decoration, or any high value aura [basically just corrosive projection and steel charge]) in the last week's offerings aside from what's always available (nitain, catalysts, and reactors, all of which you can easily reach a point where you'll never need anymore of them)

12 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

So because people just took a gamble and it didn't pay off, you say that DE #*!%ed over these people?
Doesn't seem right to say that...

I wouldn't exactly call it a gamble, Kuva hasn't been there for ages. I guess I can buy some Nitain in case I want to build Aura Forma, but meh.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

So because people just took a gamble and it didn't pay off, you say that DE #*!%ed over these people?
Doesn't seem right to say that...

I spent all my available cred on kuva last time it was available. I'm not stupid. Now I have more cred, and kuva would have been a nice thing to spend it on.

• Like 1

I've just learned to keep my expectations low nowadays (unfortunately) so that disappointments like this don't blind me from Warframe's (still) potentially bright future.   Why DE took kuva away from NW cred offerings does baffle me a bit.  But I do get the frustration folks (both ends) are having with this and i love to jump on this band wagon.  But ive grown complacent with 'disappointments' already and because of my low expectations, i never really get disappointed (if that makes any sense?!) lol  

Either way there is always that small fire of hope in me that will say,  "perhaps DE sees all the feedbacks and will add kuva to the cred offering sometime in the week."  but w/e it is what it is and playing this game for 5 years+ ive just learned to accept, post a feedback (vent), and just move on and just hope it comes to fruition. (like Volt's cloth physics) 😛 

Edited by -Edrick-

1 hour ago, Iamabearlulz said:

I wouldn't exactly call it a gamble, Kuva hasn't been there for ages. I guess I can buy some Nitain in case I want to build Aura Forma, but meh.

But it is a gamble. Even if you don't want to call it that. DE never said that Kuva will be back at certain times. People got their hopes up and it didn't happen. So they took a gamble and lost.

Nobody got #*!%ed by DE, like OP wants to put it. People got #*!%et by themselves for taking a risk that didn't pay off. But it's today's culture to blame others, because that is easier.

How many weeks since Kuva? 3-4?

I won't call it being 'screwed', but it would be nice to actually have something to spend those 100+ on before they all evaporate.

I guarantee it'll be burned through within a minute.

Edited by Aryustailm
100+ not 200+ I'm not *that* workaholic.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiteMarker said:

But it is a gamble. Even if you don't want to call it that. DE never said that Kuva will be back at certain times. People got their hopes up and it didn't happen. So they took a gamble and lost.

Nobody got #*!%ed by DE, like OP wants to put it. People got #*!%et by themselves for taking a risk that didn't pay off. But it's today's culture to blame others, because that is easier.

Everyone got #*!%ed by RNG they made, they could easily keep kuva on every rotation but they didn't.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

Everyone got #*!%ed by RNG they made, they could easily keep kuva on every rotation but they didn't.

Maybe, but just maybe, they don't want Kuva on every rotation. Maybe they want people to play the Kuva missions to get Kuva. That would be crazy, don't you think?

Yeah it is a little annoying that I literally have NOTHING I can spend the creds I've made in the last 2ish weeks.... the only cred store item I actually have a reason to buy is kuva, I have 29 (c) and 18 (r) potatoes, 165 nitain, already have all the auras (multiple in some cases), skins and vauban....there is literally nothing in there for me to spend my remaining creds on, there isn't even forma, not that I really need them either. 

I hadn't even been holding onto my creds, I spent all of them when kuva was last in the store... the 200+ I have now are literally what I've gained since then farming for the pathocyst (wanted some spare parts for clan mates who hadn't been on) and just casually doing the nightwaves that I felt like doing between farming for atlas etc lol.

The last weekly rotation of nightwave cred store should include the items that 'end gamers' would want because they're the ones that are going to have excess creds at the end of the season... in all honesty I feel kuva should always be available, nobody is ever going to say they don't need more kuva with the rng that rivens have.

• Like 2

I think the OP has a fair point to make.  Over the course of this Nightwave, credit offerings have come and gone.  Some, like Kuva, Corrosive Projection, and decorations were very highly prioritized by players.  Having been through two and a half Nightwaves now, I think it's fair to say that this week's offerings seem like the random assortment that we've come to expect.  I have no idea if the offerings are automated, but it certainly seems like they are.  The feedback from the OP, which I would agree with, is that many players have amassed a considerable amount of credits (even more this season due to the ease of catching up and the points from the Assassination mission) and this week's offerings were a bit of a disappointment.  

My feedback is that in the future, it would be nice to have a more deliberate selection of offerings in the credit store during the final week.  This could lead to hoarding throughout the event, but ultimately they're still credits that I earned and spend how I like.  There's already a lot of hoarding going on because some weeks there just isn't much worth buying in the store.  Personally, I won't be chasing any of the missions this week due to the weak offerings.  Saves me some time, but I think it's a bit of a missed opportunity.

Don't think I've yet to go past rank 30 in Nightchores. Even then I'm playing for like 2 hours a week.
The Nightwave system is pretty much the worst implementation of leagues / seasons I've ever seen in a game.
You can kinda tell it's only real purpose was to counter Alert bots.

16 hours ago, (PS4)Double991 said:

I was definitely expecting the Gauss helmet seeing as they squeezed in the Wisp one the last season when I had already spent all of my creds.

I wasn't... at best we'll get that in a 'gift of the lotus' event inbetween nightwave 2 and intermission 2, or it will just be stuck in with intermission 2 (assuming they don't 'conveniently' forget).  Then the cycle will repeat where nightwave 3 won't have grendels helmet because 'they can't update mid season' which lets be honest is purely to sell the helmet for plat instead, personally I can wait for it. 

On 2019-10-07 at 12:54 AM, WhiteMarker said:

It's in no way a gamble if you didn't avoid spending your credits on something you wanted in hopes something better would appear. When something good pops up that I could use a lot of I would spend most of the credits I had on it and save a small amount just in case. I didn't really gamble on anything. Just amassed a large amount of credits between the last time something worth buying popped up and now. Credits that I worked for and now basically have to waste on stuff I have no use for. That's the problem here.

Edited by PollexMessier