Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Father's wish

Elrhan

Hello everyone. I'm a father, as the title mention and a have a simple wish: I wish I could pause the game when I'm playing solo. Why I wish it? Because I have a little baby and he likes to watch something or play with some toy, but time from time I must see him for his safety, if he's not making something than could hurt him, sometimes he complains to get bored to do something or is hungry and I must attend. I'm asking that becaue I love to play, since I was young and since I met Warframe. Because that situation - and I believe I am not alone here as father - I can't play more Warframe properly, I'm stuck in single player games than I can pause as I wish - but I still being a Tenno with hunger for missions. Thanks for the atention and I would like to know if there other fathers who agree with that idea.

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, LSG501 a dit :

um.... pretty sure it already does when you press esc....

il y a 4 minutes, JackHargreav a dit :

-_-

Tried yesterday and didn't worked. The game runs normal. Or I'm missing something. Tried 3 times. Is like public gameplay. Tried solo.

Edited by Elrhan

Just now, Elrhan said:

Tried yesterday and didn't worked. The game runs normal. Or I'm missing something. Tried 3 times. Is like public gameplay.

That's strange. If you're sure you're in solo mode and the game is not pausing, that sounds like a bug, because it is certainly supposed to.

I tried a normal mission in Earth yesterday, and I pressed Esc and got damage by mobs. Maybe it is an option of the menu? Can someone test now and see if t happens? I don't know if servers have something to do with it.

6 minutes ago, Elrhan said:

I tried a normal mission in Earth yesterday, and I pressed Esc and got damage by mobs. Maybe it is an option of the menu? Can someone test now and see if t happens? I don't know if servers have something to do with it.

Tested it. It works. My game is paused while writing this thread.
You are doing something wrong.

Well first welcome to the forums tenno.

Yeah pausing when solo is possible but does not work in open worlds as a lot of tenno said.

If you have clanmates or friend who understands you ( because a lot of us actualy do understand that btw )

You can play with them with frames like Limbo , Hidroid and some other frame that will allow you to stay immortal while writting to your fellow tenno that you must afk because of your baby.

Believe me ive been there ^.^ 

Btw the 18 first YEARS are the most difficult after that it goes like a breeze ^.^ 

Oh and congrats for the baby ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

il y a 12 minutes, trunks013 a dit :

Believe me ive been there ^.^ 

Btw the 18 first YEARS are the most difficult after that it goes like a breeze ^.^ 

Oh and congrats for the baby ^.^ 

Thanks fella, now I know I'll really NEED to pauset the game, haha!

Edited by Elrhan