Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Liches being Saviors? Why?

Dr.Tursko

I feel like a savior 'when you need it most' isn't going to work well in the current state of the game. Some frames rarely die, Wukong, for example, has THREE false deaths before he goes down/dies. Rhino has iron skin. Nidus has his immortality if you have 15 stacks.

Dont get me wrong, I love warframe as it is right now, but if converting a lich only does this for a player, and doesn't add any other bonus? Most liches are getting put 6 feet under Eris.

Pls no bulli i just wanna have a decked out grineer squad

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Even if you don't really need it, it can save you if, for example, you lvl up a new warframe in high lvl missions

I think I just really like the idea, show them who's the real boss, but we'll see how it'll turn out

Yeah I enjoy everything they've shown about Railjack, but im hoping we can put them on our ship because of when the other factions join in. I want a robot crew with Vauban/ infested crew with Nidus

It's quite likely that converted Kuva liches might have other things that they do that have yet to be announced or have some bearing on the new war when that releases. I think it's likely they will in some capacity have a bearing on the new war since a sentient army is showing up and I believe lore-wise tenno are relatively rare you're going to have to raise an army from somewhere. It might be fun to raise an army of immortal grinner generals. That being said they might not make it worth your while to have a survivor unless you play squishy frames and I don't know how fair it is to use frames with practical immortality to dismiss a system that was probably never really intended for them. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Nesodos said:

It would be nice to give them a special fighter role on your ship.

A.I. invasion squad anyone? Or what about manning the defensive guns without the need for additional players?

If they taking inspiration from shadow of mordor/war they might have it so you can have your kuva liches accumulate power inside the ranks of the grinner to some benefit to you. Also on the railjack point I think in dev stream 130 they did talk about active crew members being added after the initial release which might take the role your suggesting for the Kuva lich. I hope that converting a kuva lich essentially works by reversing the kingpin system if that makes sense  

It doesn't have to have a bonus or two, having someone standing beside you is better than going solo and you can handle the battle from rear line. Quite a bonus if you ask me since you don't need to deal with incompetent teammates that only leech exp for MR

Since it applies to your account there is really no concern about them not being super effective at spatulaing you up off the ground and that of course assumes that's all they actually do. Cause there is eventually a time when you are going to play another warframe. 

Tho I think I would actually enjoy it if they took up residence (well at least if you could have one active) on your orbiter or maybe in your Scooty-Orbiter-Sr. Perhaps they would give you some sort of space combat bonus or JoJo-ship defense bonus? 

Edited by Oreades