Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator statement window.

(PSN)PanserKunst

Like to say that the various quotes given by the operator are unnecessary and cheesy. Most statements are rhetorical, don't make sense (given the nature of the game.) eg. "Transference still holding." to my recollection breaking of transference has only occurred in two campaigns and in Eidolon bounties. In other words in probably way less than 1% of the games content.

"Let's go on the offensive." - Ummm. What have I been doing on this capture mission up to this point?

"My warframe is strong" - An amusing statement after being revived by a teammate. 

A lot of these remarks don't hold much in the way of significance. Grind after grind after grind these comments are presented in a manner in which this might be something new, when you know all too well these wagon wheel ruts run deep. These kinds of additions is what causes players to roll their eyes.  DE, I think your time would be much better spent fixing old well known issues that have been plaguing the game for years now. With Empyrean & the New War, we'll have plenty of new content to grind on in the coming months. Granted I have not checked for a way to shut off operator window remarks off yet in options. I'll be looking for it when I get home tonight.

Regardless this comment window is near, if not totally useless. I'd put it's head on the block.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CaptainMeowth said:

Personally, I'd like to see the transmissions of every tennos in the squad, not just me. 🙂

Now then,You may be on to something here. If... Big "if" this was implemented well and based on appropriate context, This could serve a good purpose.

"Hey I found an Amber Ayatan star."

"Hey I found the mission objective / Exit"

"I'm in trouble"

etc.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, (PS4)PanserKunst said:
13 hours ago, CaptainMeowth said:

Personally, I'd like to see the transmissions of every tennos in the squad, not just me. 🙂

Now then,You may be on to something here. If... Big "if" this was implemented well and based on appropriate context, This could serve a good purpose.

"Hey I found an Amber Ayatan star."

"Hey I found the mission objective / Exit"

"I'm in trouble"

etc.

Yes, that would be incredible!