Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinding for Ninkondi Prime is...

(PSN)PanserKunst

A wee bit ridiculous. Two rare relic items for the handles. Is just me, or could this have been thought out a little better? like one rare chain and to uncommon handles? I've blown more than 15 radiant relics with only one handle to show for.

Somewhere a Designer is laughing...

Question to the forum. Is this weapon worth it?

Nothing that hasnt happened before. And yes, I bet 100% percent this was thought out to be as it is, as many weapons have been and will be.

Meanwhile I raise it Vauban Prime. 

And yes. Very much worth it. Top tier weapon imho. There are way worse weapons with as much rng involved.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 1

...you are SO gonna hate Vauban Prime farming... 😄

Ok joke aside, the Ninkondi Prime is pretty fun. Far from a game breaker in term of power, but still more than decent. If you like nunchakus, you're gonna love it. ^^

Edit : Damn, look like I'm not the only one who still has PTSD from Vauban Prime farming... XD

Edited by CaptainMeowth

Kind of agree with the OP, out of all the primes of late the ninkondi handles have been the worst for me personally,although I suspect the tekko prime might go the same way.  Bad rng on even getting the relics followed by really bad rng in the drops on the few relics I have had access to, to the point where after blowing 4 rad relics in squad of 4x4rads in a row that I felt the relic was bugged. 

Even now I'm still missing a handle...

Edited by LSG501
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, (PS4)PanserKunst said:

Question to the forum. Is this weapon worth it?

Yeah, it's worth it. It's a peculiar weapon, but when it comes to flash, it has no peer. 

I had issues with the farm as well. My main problem was the chain. Thing simply would not drop. I got the other stuff fairly quickly. I got relics no problem. The chain blueprint though...couldn't find it with a search warrant. Just the way of things. 

Of course, it did eventually drop, but I had long lost track of how many relics I'd gone through. It was on the back burner at the time and it just appeared when pairing an unupgraded relic with someone else in a mission that chose a radiant. Luck is where you find it. 

Now about that Tipedo Prime handle...

• Like 1

This is no different with the Primes with more than 1 Rare part needed in the same Relic as:

• Nami Skyla Prime (Two Rare Blades)
  • Dual Kamas Prime (Two Rare Blades)
  • Akbolto Prime (Two Rare Receivers)
  • Akjagara Prime (Two Rare Barrels)
  • Kogake Prime (Two Rare Gauntlets)
  • Kronen Prime (Two Rare Blades)
  • Tekko Prime (Two Rare Blades)
  • Spira Prime (Used to be two Rare Blades and Pouches, but now just two rare Pouches)
  • Venka Prime (Two Rare Gauntlets)

What's more painful is that if said Rare parts are found in Axi Relics, and Axi Relics are never easy to farm. I just wish Bounties wouldn't have their Relics be just exclusively Prime Unvaultings (excluding Profit Taker Orb Heists), because it would help a lot with a particular Axi Relic.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, LSG501 said:

although I suspect the tekko prime might go the same way. 

Believe it or not, i got Tekko Prime, Atlas prime and dethcube prime much faster than i got Ninkondi Prime, i just got ninkondi prime after Atlas Prime Access was announced, and i got 3 of the new primes just in 3-5 days

39 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

Believe it or not, i got Tekko Prime, Atlas prime and dethcube prime much faster than i got Ninkondi Prime, i just got ninkondi prime after Atlas Prime Access was announced, and i got 3 of the new primes just in 3-5 days

I've got atlas and dethcube, still no ninkondi and the tekko just isn't 'urgent'... in all honesty I'm kind of a bit fed up with prime farming and levelling them so I'm not exactly 'rushing' to grind out the new relics lol. 

On 2019-10-08 at 9:39 AM, Sloan441 said:

I had issues with the farm as well. My main problem was the chain. Thing simply would not drop. I got the other stuff fairly quickly. I got relics no problem. The chain blueprint though...couldn't find it with a search warrant. Just the way of things. 

I think I nailed the chain on the sixth try, bp was about three. Well I'm heading home... Plenty of Meso N7's (8)? Well void traces are depleted and it's time to farm. >sigh<

wish me luck... Please.

(market has it set for 95p.) Seems low to me considering time and effort to collect.

ADDENDUM: MISSION COMPLETE!

burned through a final 4 more radiant Meso N7's (I had 5 prepped.) Yeet!

Edited by (PS4)PanserKunst