Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Permanently losing your weapons in mission

Damocles

Those Drahk Masters throw this boomerang that disarms you and spawns your gun as an intractable on the ground to reclaim your weapon. This mechanic is bugged. On 2 occasions on the grineer sea lab tiles, I was client (not sure if related), the Drahk master disarmed me, and it died at the same time. Then my gun didnt spawn on the ground, which on the first occasion, people (besides me) were able to see a blue marker, while on the second occasion, nobody saw the blue marker. Luckily heavy weapons are a thing, because if I took only 1 gun to the mission, I'd be screwed

This actually hit me earlier during a sortie run.  I sort of figured it was a myth or overblown, but nope, they just take the weapon and that's that.  Fortunately I had a catchmoon still on me and 3 other people so completing the mission wasn't in any risk or anything, but it was annoying.  Still got some affinity to the weapon after it was dropped, so it still counts for shared affinity (apparently) or the pickups, but I was absolutely unable to do anything about getting my gun back.  I too was a client, and a decently laggy connection (not terrible, but noticible, about 90-100 ms).

On 2019-10-09 at 4:09 AM, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

The worst variant is when they take your gun away, but Bugframe doesn't generate your gun drop, so you won't be able to recover it in the mission anymore. In one mission I was lucky to even lose both of my guns.

yes I had the same thing.. both guns snatched away.. but that left me with my dreaded Zaw to kill everything that moved 🙂   would be nice if they, (DE) fixed this bug..