Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Hunts

_Nobody_

Can people who are not prepared for anything 3x3 and higher stop joining these sessions? And can hosts take it upon themselves to check peoples profiles before they join? They are clearly not ready and waist valuable time in game and real life.

I am not a pro, I only have 100 cap of each but,

Example - I played with a chroma who had 200 Terry caps. And about 25-40 each of Garry and Harry. He said in confidence that of those 200 caps, 195 of them was from solo. Uhhh congrats? That literally tells me you have no idea how to work with a team. He was getting mad at me for a lure not being charged for Garry. Mind you, I am playing Trin. Which I took the first two shields of Terry, dropped off 2 lures, then picked up 5. How is this on Trin players? I dropped a Lure for him to get to fast charge and he couldn't understand why.

Please, I don't like being toxic but joining something you are not ready for is unfair for real life people like yourselves and ourselves. Start with Tridolon and work your way up.  

The ignore button is there for a reason. It will make you not getting matched with that person again. If you want to go higher than 2x3 I suggest you use recruit chat because you can’t rely on randoms who sometimes doesn't know what they are doing.

Randoms will always be randoms. You can never be exactly sure what you get. A number of captures only says so much.

There are Discord servers, and when you get ~200 caps, you can reliably find a 4x3/5x3 team from Recruit Chat that works well. Everytime you find a squad member you did well with, send a friend request with "4x3" or "5x3" or whatever to note they are good with hunts. You can quickly fill your friends list up and find much easier squads to roll with. This is how I got a majority of my captures. You can avoid random team mates after a handful of night cycles if you build a list or friend group that do hunts reliably.

Edited by Voltage