Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enemystand

Sentinel gaining an abnormal amount of affinity

during today sortie in the hijack mission the sentinel started to lvl up really fast when under the nully bubble to move the core to advance the mission, i dont know what cause this bug exactly
P9QrrRC.jpg

I can say with relative certainty that it's Synth Deconstruct which causes this. 

I left and entered the mission multiple times to test it with various precepts, and even though that isn't one, it's what started the bug even when I equipped just that mod. It's also consistent, as it happened on both Djinn (which I used when I actually did the sortie) and Dethcube (which I had lying around freshly formad and used for the test), so it's not just Dethcube.

It's also not just sentinels, the bug also occurred when I tried it with a MOA and a Helminth Charger.

The frame doesn't seem to matter, I used Inaros.

It only happens in Sorties, the mission on Sedna didn't cause any issues. It only happened while fully within the Nullifying bubble. Being just in range for the core to move, but too far away to be fully enveloped in the bubble, didn't seem to cause the bug.

Guess I'll avoid Sortie Hijacks with unmaxed companions for now.

I can confirm Synth Deconstruct does cause this, but it's not the only mod that does. To stop Dethcube Prime from passively gaining affinity in the bubble, I had to remove both Synth Deconstruct and Energy Generator. Either one being equipped would cause it to gain affinity continuously. Synth Fiber does not trigger the bug, so it's Synth Deconstruct's primary purpose rather than the set bonus that's triggering it.