Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with a Riven Mod unveil

(PSN)Aathole

Question

18 answers to this question

Catchmoon kitgun with the arcane that shoot particles when making a headshot, forgot the name.

Take a tanky frame, gather around a bunch of enemies without using abilities or hurting them (you want them standing up). Make a bullet jump upwards and aim glide when reaching your maximum height. Headshot the guy under you, try to shoot more to make sure you get the other headshots you need. You should have enemeis diying from the arcane's particles even before you make your second shot.

You can use mods that improve your aim glide if it's still hard.

Edited by FrostedMike

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Aathole said:

Just got my second ever riven mod. To unveil it i need to get. 

"Get 3 Headshot Kills in a single Aim Glide"

Any tips or tricks on this one. Aside from "get good" that is. Kinda struggling on this one.

Thank you in advance.

i did it so many times as follow:

Go with loki (make sure u have patagium mod on him. go to low level defense mission.

disarm everyone (4th power), and the enemies will center in front of the crypod. jump, glide and spray using soma or boltor

Good luck

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Aathole said:

Any tips or tricks on this one. Aside from "get good" that is. Kinda struggling on this one.

Thank you in advance.

Equip as many warframe mods to reduce gravity and increase glide time. That's pretty much the only thing you need... and go to Orb Vallis and headshot the units that come out of their vehicle. Use a precise weapon.

Gas City's removal left me struggling with this challenge. But I finally found a build that let me complete this (note that I found floating in Zephyr's 1 didn't get counted as aim glide or something. Really annoying. Head shots just didn't count towards challenge while I was up there).

Patagium, Firewalker (or similar glide/status mod), Aero Vantage (super important, can actually aim in aim glide), Moa with Tractor Beam mod (icing on the cake, kinda felt like being on gas city vents again).

I still used Zephyr and Catchmoon with pax seeker (only rank 2 though, that's all I could afford) but the amount of air time and control I got with those mods it should be doable with any frame and any weapon with decent accuracy.

8 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Equip as many warframe mods to reduce gravity and increase glide time. That's pretty much the only thing you need... and go to Orb Vallis and headshot the units that come out of their vehicle. Use a precise weapon.

Zephyr also has reduced gravity. Even better with the gravity mods. I use a kit gun with pax seeker arcane. Any Extermination mission.

Edited by RunningChaos

I use Vauban for this. As others already said you want to increase your aimglide duration as much as possible, find a bunch of enemies, suspend them with his Bastille ability, jump up and shoot the stationary targets with a precise, fairly fast firing hand cannon or rifle. Vaykor Marelok or Lex Prime are my preferred guns for this but there are other choices, whatever you feel comfortable with.

On 2019-10-08 at 2:18 PM, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

(note that I found floating in Zephyr's 1 didn't get counted as aim glide or something. Really annoying. Head shots just didn't count towards challenge while I was up there).

You need to stay aiming throughout, if you stop aiming it fails and you need to restart. 

I agree with everyone who suggested aim glide mods, specifically Aero Vantage and Patagium. In addition to that, choose any sniper rifle you have. There are at least 3 new-player accessible rifles. Vectis, Vulkar, Rubico.

I tried Rubico and Vectis. With patience and practice (screw up, do it over), both worked just fine. Even with the Vectis' one-bullet magazines. (Maintain aim and just let it auto-reload.)

Spoiler

With a shotgun:

With a pistol:

Edited by Rhekemi

How I do it on PC (no idea about console) is simple take any Warframe don't need any fancy mods, (though if you're having trouble those mods will help) and a catchmoon or arca plasma or any gun with a spread or high fire rate. 

Find a group of enemies in one area, bullet jump straight up then I hold right mouse button to glide/float back down and aim and shoot at enemies.

You don't have to be moving forward in a glide to do it just as long as you have right clicked however you aim on controller.

One last thing do it in your own game as host it may help with lag/latency of the bullet hit register thingy. lol

Then Riven unlocked.

Le 08/10/2019 à 05:16, (PS4)Aathole a dit :

Thank you in advance.

Use mag second ability , it auto aim Head , use max duration with normal range build "otherwise magnetic balls will collide" , use your 2 on 3 ennemies , jump and shoot while in the air 

Riven unveiled

Edit: works with any gun "didn't tested with beam guns"

Edited by Yemesis

5 minutes ago, Yemesis said:

Use mag second ability , it auto aim Head , use max duration with normal range build "otherwise magnetic balls will collide" , use your 2 on 3 ennemies , jump and shoot while in the air 

Riven unveiled

Edit: works with any gun "didn't tested with beam guns"

Mag yeah I forgot about that frame, it works well I helped a friend get his so many headshots blah blah with the 2nd skill I'd ball them up he'd fire headshot after headshot. 🙂