Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

loosing the mastery of weapons

Jcyrano

I recently checked my profile to see what to Rank up, and I notice that Mk1-Kunais, mk1-furis, mk1-bo, mk1 furax  and the Sepfahm(zaw) are gone I don't Know if it is a bug, But i Leveled those before, I would Like to know if I have to level those again, I would be nice to know if It's going to be accounted toward mastery rank, or if it's going to be visual fixing
thanks
ATTE Jcyrano

Hi, i too have this mastery loss of some MK1 weapon series, this bug has been here since circa August this year. The funny thing is, its not consistent. I had some different weapons "unmastered" as some other people. Tried to relevel them, to see if i had the mastery points and it wasn't just an UI bug, but no i gained mastery aftery i leveled some ''unmastered" MK1 weapons back.

18 hours ago, Tidal_SVK said:

Hi, i too have this mastery loss of some MK1 weapon series, this bug has been here since circa August this year. The funny thing is, its not consistent. I had some different weapons "unmastered" as some other people. Tried to relevel them, to see if i had the mastery points and it wasn't just an UI bug, but no i gained mastery aftery i leveled some ''unmastered" MK1 weapons back.

ok, thanks for the Information, hopefully you recover all the mastery points by now