Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the thing you see as a heresy in warframe?

4 hours ago, Frennick said:

People, but in my case only for Syndicate missions. I do them all solo, except for those that doesn't have Insignias, because I want that extra syndicate standing. Efficiency is key!

Syndicate missions taking place on tiles that don't have Insignias have like +30% base standing reward

(and if a syndicate mission takes place on the Hydron map, you get the +30% standing AND Insignias can actually spawn there for a double win)

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

But still mess up the rhythm.

not at all

you spread the spores for them. more spores means faster damage ramp up and ultimately enemies dying faster

a capable Saryn player can deal with the point where enemies don't spawn fast enough to get infected

7 hours ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

That’s on you. Put a radar mod on your sentinel 

I have one on all my sentinels, and my kubrows, and my kavats, and my venari when playing khora though still not sure if it stacks, also use the aura mod on quite a few of my frames.  I love radar mods.

But thanks for the advice 🙂

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

K...why? He set the trap and you just impaled yourself...He was mocking himself with a humorous “short-sighted” response...with humor that he knew some would “overlook”.

K? The joke went over my head and I fell for it. He got me. He even said so about 6 hours ago.

*shrugs*

Enjoying operators.

If it were up to me, they and all of their associated features and gameplay would be removed from the game (via a story quest where the operator gets mortally wounded and has to permanently transfer into a frame, leaving the operator body to die and be disposed of, never to be seen again).

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Using Inaros because you can't be bothered getting better at the game.

this is super elitist and this is why:  being "good at warframe" is not skill based.

being good at warframe is primarily the following abilities: time invested, reading comprehension, basic math, very mild finger dexterity.  with those skills you can pwn all content into the ground.

people who are using innaros are probably doing it because they haven't gotten to the time investment to have the better gear, and they heard innaoros was good and was hard to kill, and since they are at a point where dying is still a problem, this sounds like a good solution to them.

in reality it doesn't matter what frame you have because your melee can make you out damage saryn if you invest properly (although wisp and volt will actually do it better than others)

Hmm, I saw this thread a couple of days ago but didn't see any reason to reply. However as I have thought about it. I came to realize that the forums are the most heretical.

See in game you may find people doing all sorts of things. Some you may not agree with. You might also find that there are design choices that make you wonder. Of course those choices are not yours to make. But the biggest thing in game is that it is enjoyable and generally the people are great. Many often say that this is the friendliest game out there.

Not so the forums... and anyone who comes here often enough knows why.

• Like 1

when you enter a fissure mission and 1 or 2 team mates don't have relics equiped, and team mates rushing to capture the target in a fissure mission before the other 2 members finish loading most of the time they get kicked so you end opening a relic with 2 o 3 players

20 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Making critical observations and showing flaws in the gameplay and making suggestions that would make core changes to the game.

Its the equivalent of galileo saying the earth revolves the sun during the 16th century.

More often than not, these "critical observations" and "showing flaws" are either the dissatisfaction of current state and want something that doesn't make sense (we should have endgame, but no nerfing at all. How though?) or parroting some youtubers because apparently making your own view and opinion is too hard

Then, making core changes? Just a change on weapon disposition on riven mods is something worse than Holocaust apparently so I doubt any kind of core changes will be accepted 100%, even having an enemy that able to hit a bit harder is a cardinal sin against the community so, I'm out of ideas about it

6 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

Enjoying operators.

If it were up to me, they and all of their associated features and gameplay would be removed from the game (via a story quest where the operator gets mortally wounded and has to permanently transfer into a frame, leaving the operator body to die and be disposed of, never to be seen again).

I can only like this once but please imagine that its a thousand fold.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

spored enemies killed by teammates spread the spores

Found the Ignis user.

Spores spread if they get shot, not if the enemy they're on dies (unless it's the one Saryn cast on, or they're affected by Miasma, or you're a Saryn with Toxic Lash up).

On topic: copying a weapon/frame build from the internet is HERESY.