Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the thing you see as a heresy in warframe?

1 hour ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Inaros just requires you have Vitality, Steel Fiber and holding 4 down every now and then.

And Players still finds a way to die as him.

but for the topic: Elite Host Migration Onslaught

Edited by GPrime96

Ohhh, a joke thread? Let's see.....

Myself when using Loki's first and third ability in a public group, like...who the hell do I think I am? (I know I'm the main character of the game but you get the gist). What am I trying to accomplish placing a clone? and swapping around some enemies?

Heresy and dumb play style taken to the 11th.

What else, what else, what else? Oh..

High MR players joining Hieracon and quitting after a single excavator

A dude whose name I can't remember that kept using a Banshee sonarquake build without shield and vitality mods in a LV 50 survival fissure IN THE FREAKING VOID and died so many times that the team got the resurrection trophy out of him. (not making this up, he/she spent more time in bleed-out state than actually doing anything else). Banshee sonarquake against corrupted enemies in the void..at level 50.

Other people trying to interact with me and even expecting an answer, What blasphemy, what lunacy!

People belonging to G.M.R.L (Greedy Mafia Riven Lot) when they try to scam other people or asking for thousands of platinum for a riven, including the ones that reported a certain user's website made to keep track of sales and other data so people could spend their money with some criteria. This is heresy and another word that would get me a warning point, it begins with F and ends with Y. Let me know what you can come up with 😁

This is the short list. It's heresy to think I would spend too much time entertaining the lot of you. I hate you, except for you DEMonkey, I hate you more (not true, you know I love you gurl)

People complaining about what people like and then complaining more-

Oh, Wait.

Ok, but seriously- my biggest gripe is trying to recruit for a rad relic share, and someone plays a random relic (purposely, I understand accidents happen).

Embers on relic missions. I don’t care that you’re killing everything but please wait until they’re corrupted at least.

• Like 1

I am not allowed to say this word in fear of being lynched by the mob so I'll use quotes to spell it out:

7 hours ago, Kerberos-3 said:

N

7 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

e

7 hours ago, MagPrime said:

r

6 hours ago, Vesiga said:

f

8 hours ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Volts who are running a speed build in public lobbies but don't have Narrow Minded equipped.

Ah yes one if the seven deadlys.

Rushing the lift when most of the squad is not there, and repeatedly doing so when they get back.

Assuming your build is the only build and that everyone needs to use it. Heathens.

Entering a spy vault when someone else is already in there and has not triggered anything.

Saying x fashion is trash or you must use x skin rather than letting it be subjective. Yes even the neon vomit fashion. Blasphemy.

Leaching, another of the deadly ones 

• Like 1

That guy (gender neutral)...

The room/floor nuker.

The speedster who zips through, completes all objective, and leaves everyone else tailing them to the extraction point.

The player who uses their frame abilities to annoy other folks for grins and giggles.

The one that thinks the mission summary saying they did the most kills actually means something significant.

The one that, absolutely, has to offer you constructive criticism on your build, weapon choice, and color decisions because it's advice you clearly need and they are obviously perfect to give.

That guy should obviously be solo as a public service but chooses to waft their stink to as many people as possible instead.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

You can literally remove Saryn's fun by killing infected enemies since it will reduce her stacks faster, yes, she can still kill very fast but she still requires her infection stacks to be consistent.

spored enemies killed by teammates spread the spores

• Like 1