Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the thing you see as a heresy in warframe?

43 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

Found the Ignis user.

Spores spread if they get shot, not if the enemy they're on dies (unless it's the one Saryn cast on, or they're affected by Miasma, or you're a Saryn with Toxic Lash up).

that has been changed quite a while ago in order to prevent players griefing Saryn players

• All spores on an infected enemy will burst and spread if any of the following conditions are met:
    • Spores' initial target is killed by any source.
    • Players landing the killing blow on any infected enemies.
    • Infected enemies are killed by Molt130xDark.png Molt's explosion damage.
    • Saryn's weapons hitting anywhere on the infected enemies' body while ToxicLash130xDark.png Toxic Lash is active.
    • Infected enemies are killed by any source while sickened by Miasma130xDark.png Miasma.
  • Spores do not spread if enemies infected via transmission are killed by Spores' damage per second alone.

3 hours ago, 844448 said:

More often than not, these "critical observations" and "showing flaws" are either the dissatisfaction of current state and want something that doesn't make sense (we should have endgame, but no nerfing at all. How though?) or parroting some youtubers because apparently making your own view and opinion is too hard

Then, making core changes? Just a change on weapon disposition on riven mods is something worse than Holocaust apparently so I doubt any kind of core changes will be accepted 100%, even having an enemy that able to hit a bit harder is a cardinal sin against the community so, I'm out of ideas about it

Thanks for proving my point. 

2 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

that has been changed quite a while ago in order to prevent players griefing Saryn players

• All spores on an infected enemy will burst and spread if any of the following conditions are met:
    • Spores' initial target is killed by any source.
    • Players landing the killing blow on any infected enemies.
    • Infected enemies are killed by Molt130xDark.png Molt's explosion damage.
    • Saryn's weapons hitting anywhere on the infected enemies' body while ToxicLash130xDark.png Toxic Lash is active.
    • Infected enemies are killed by any source while sickened by Miasma130xDark.png Miasma.
  • Spores do not spread if enemies infected via transmission are killed by Spores' damage per second alone.

Good to know that I no longer need to aim weirdly to assist the Saryn, ty. Guess it shows how much I play Saryn.

On 2019-10-08 at 8:01 AM, DrivaMain said:

I really hate edgy fashions (stalker like), black and red are overrated and too “punky”.

I've never understood why people see black in combination with red (or any other color) as edgy. Where does that idea come from?

As for heresy in WF. Leeches aswell as people complaing that others arent pulling their weight in trivial missions when the complainer is sitting on a simple nuke frame.

• Like 1

On 2019-10-08 at 12:16 PM, Northern_Psycho said:

Black and green colors on frames. (Or Black and red for that matter)

Them is fighting words from my XB1 account. DE likes that combo so much (B n G), they GAVE the colors to us on the XB1 with green and black Noggles of Rhino and Excal.

As for Heresy-

Playing a game with me and having no WISHLIST for me to look at and give you something in it under 100 plat. How dare you not let me say thank you for the fun run by sending something your way!

Killing Phorid before anyone else gets in the room and making it to Extract while everyone else is JUST getting to the room. And then getting pissy when you gotta wait that minute (still not sure how one person can start the timer). EXTRA- getting upset that you missed out on that Ayatan Sculpture that was found while you were AFK waiting.

Not winning Plat in a PrimeTime or Dev Stream since I started watching them. Thank goodness they started giving participate prizes for watching.

For giving in to the complainers about wanting more Configs and such by charging plat. Yeah, give em new slots for 20 plat EACH when they could have just built another frame and gotten 3 more for 20 plat. Thats good mathing players.....

People who invite you to their family drama via microphone before being muted.

Neon Warframes

Appaling eye cancer RGB on massive ability casts. Yeah you: Gauss, Limbo, Gara, Frost, Ember, Mag...

People who rush to grab the the data-mass who can't navigate.

People who activate the elevator because they can't wait for two seconds.

People who stand at the edge of a boss zone and jrk-ff, when all team members need to be inside to activate it.

Edited by (PS4)PanserKunst
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I've never understood why people see black in combination with red (or any other color) as edgy. Where does that idea come from?

Possibly from red veil with their burning tree as headquarter, all that talk about cleansing fire, burning the corruption to begin anew, awaiting sacrifice as rank up and that "It is time for those against us to pay" when you start their syndicate missions

2 hours ago, (XB1)Elk Season said:

Rhino using Iron Skin at the very start of the mission. Literally pointless.

Not sure about Xbox, but it is quite common in PC. The skill doesn't have duration anyway and cost so little for that extra ~10k with CC-counter depending on the build. Especially on corpus and void mission where they could just run past lasers without hesitation.

Camping in a room from the first minute on survival missions, and insist on that everyone else should join in or they are ruining everything. Seems like the theme in arbitrations lately. Embarrassing. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)Elk Season said:

Rhino using Iron Skin at the very start of the mission. Literally pointless.

Depends on build and mission level. My Rhino only have like 300 health, which is low enough to almost instantly get one-shotted in some T3 or arbitration missions. The initial cast of iron skin give me a buffer of ~6000 armor until I get a chance to stack up some proper numbers with ironclad and recast with iron shrapnel. Certainly not pointless unless you're running vanilla.

I call it heresy when you haven't maxed out focus (all schools, dammit!), can't keep up with my void dashes and let me wait at the exit in a capture mission that could have been 50 seconds short but ends after OVER 3 minutes! Infidels!

Le 8/10/2019 à 06:34, 844448 a dit :

Is there something that you consider as a heresy when playing warframe? So far, I see that playing at your own pace and looting the place instead of spamming bullet jump through the map to extraction is a grave sin in public. Perhaps something in fashion or something else?

(Black and red is a sin)

When you're playing public, yes, don't walk around oppening lockers, it's a huge lack of respect for the rest of the team. You may just be having fun at your pace, it's nice that you have so much free time, but not everyone is so lucky.

Some people, due to jobs, school, family, whatever, have very little time to play, and loosing a minute or more per mission, because mister slow rear over here wanted to take his sweet time to open crates... Not a good feeling.

So please, either don't willfully waste other's time and run, or go solo. It's really not a huge effort on your part, and it's one of the ways to be polite to others in this game.

OP, I'm not saying this to you,  just a quick PSA based on your post. But if you too like to waste other's time, because you selfishly wanted to break crates for rubedo, then by all means, feel targeted.