Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the thing you see as a heresy in warframe?

51 minutes ago, HealingMind said:

When people with Double digit MR select their newly built frame, don't put any survivability whatsoever in it, and don't bother really trying to keep themselves alive when they hit up Hydron. Having to pick up a 100 health/100 shield warframe every 2 seconds because they expect to have infinite health when they try swinging their leveling melees in enemy faces is pain.

I pick them up a few times out of niceness, then I just stop and link Redirection and Vitality mods in the chat.

On 2019-10-17 at 7:33 PM, HealingMind said:

When people with Double digit MR select their newly built frame, don't put any survivability whatsoever in it, and don't bother really trying to keep themselves alive when they hit up Hydron. Having to pick up a 100 health/100 shield warframe every 2 seconds because they expect to have infinite health when they try swinging their leveling melees in enemy faces is pain.

I at least try to stay out of the fight or use guns, but I never, ever, no matter the frame, leave home without adding Vitality first.  At the very least.