Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible bug leveling up Dethcube Prime

rastaban75

What I'm describing here is more of an exploit than a bug and I don't know what caused it.

Yesterday, before starting the daily sortie I forma-ed Dethcube Prime - the first Forma after reaching max level if it makes any difference. Note that I did have an affinity booster active. On the first mission, Spy, it gained 6 levels by the end of it, which seems pretty normal. However, a weird thing happened during the second mission (Grineer Hijack, Ceres): once the group reached the Fomorian core (rushing of course), it started gaining levels like crazy. One or two levels were gained every few seconds, and before reaching the mid-point of the mission I had a level 30 Dethcube Prime.

What I noticed at some point during the mission, Dethcube was using an ability and getting +affinity from it at an increasing pace. For example, it said "Ability +12350" and then after a while "Ability +12400" and so on, as far as I could tell. I don't know what caused this, and I seriously doubt this is an intended design.