Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wonder about the world at times

(PSN)Tomplexthis

people can make great good, but also great evil. and we make the choice. 

there are people who want to thanos snap the world, destroying billions.

and there are people who want to help the world, but are just a drop in the bucket.

half the time, the world lashes out, against all good intentions. in favor of fame, power, glory, and greed. 

why though? all that we can attain in this world is only ashes, for a moment in time, that will be forgotten.

If it is not for the betterment of all, then do you choose the betterment of yourself, but to one day, sit alone, empty inside, in a chair. no one there to speak to.

rich, but poor. poor, but rich. there are those i wish i could simply say this phrase to. "Rainbows connect heaven to earth", and they would see what i saw, or see i guess.

but all of us, even when similar, are each our own unique viewing point of the universe. the same, but singular as well, forever alone, but with God. 

however that God we say may be, or not be. 

12 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Thread started off... okay, I guess. Seemed like it was leading somewhere interesting.

But the ending? I don't want to go anywhere near that.

honestly, i just really like music, and classical music. i wonder about religions in warframe, religions equate to culture's. and the culture of the tenno is interesting.

really would love to see more orokin ruins. like in the second dream, or new war. all religions interest me, because of the influences they bring to art, music, and such.

most video games draw from stuff like that. and because of it, we get good games. 

i had tea. tea is good. =o

touchy subject yes, in the face of science, atheism vs spiritual stuff. 

iam very science, but also religious, but see that we kind of each, are our own religion, and more often than not,..... sgdasghs this music dude

brains are weird.

-God- whenever you say that word, everyone immediately associates it to the 3 biggums. 

but for me, i see it as us, making a word, that a word, became a being, and the being that was, already had been, but unique to our viewing precipice's.

for it is there, if so, and not there if yes. its just a fascinating subject that becomes a exploding porcupine of discussion.

When in reality, iam more thinking along the lines of creative, restrictive, freedoms of art and culture as a whole. derivative of the latter. 

its like 4:13 am here, and i had sugar tea, and classical music, i was 303'ing, (doctor stranging) and just switched into blerp mode

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis