Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fracture Sealing feedback

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

First of all I would just say that the difficulty is to high on this.   Depending on what frame you take it can be a nightmare or something you can do totally AFK.  It would be nice if the Enemies didnt deal so much damage so we could take any frame we wanted and actually have fun.   This kept me from doing fractures for many many months (release of Exploiter/fractures to now on console?).   It wasnt until I discovered I needed Diluted Thermia for Exploiter that I bothered with fractures again.  

But once I used a different frame and started running them they were ok content.  But the whole time I was sealing fractures there was this huge glaring issue.  Alot of the fractures are right outside roid bases.  Sometimes enemies from those bases come fight you but most of the time they were out of reach.  So my biggest feedback for Fractures is that they should ONLY show up in roid bases.

You should grab coolant from the coolant raknoids.   But then there should be static fractures at the roid bases,   either a fracture fracture, or a machine that is connected to a fracture.   You plug your coolant in and defend it like normal only now the enemies all have a chance to drop roids.   

I think this would make doing fractures alot of fun.   You can make diluted thermia a component needed to build new weapons/frames/mods.   Exploiter kind replaces what you use for the fight so you dont really need to keep farming Thermia for that.   

There are smaller bases around OV also.  Would be nice to make roids drop at 3 of those and also make those fracture coolant refining sites.

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Similar feeling here too but I still enjoyed it. Was able to take whatever frame i wanted in a team but had to think harder what to take when soloed. I accepted that. 

Maybe its one of those things that people do to get through the game and not think twice about. 

I would rather have more mini games added to do these tasks, then to just have it as part of rest of the open world. Much like the k-drive races, i want fracture sealing to be on the K-drive and you hose down the fracture fires or something. 

My beef is simple: There's no sealing mission. There's a thing you clicky if you want to go do fractures, but it just dumps you in the random matchmaker for the Valis. So you get dudes prospecting, and conserving, and fishing, and there's little to no chance to actually get a group going and get the multipliers from having multiple canisters. So it turns into a boring grind.

There is no actual "Sealing Fractures" mission so that if you push it, then everyone that you get matched with is actually wanting to seal fractures.