Otalava

This much orokin cells is kinda funny

Wow that's like more than I have in my inventory right now, from a single mission 😀

What have you been doing?

im guessing razorback assasination. I got 142 in 30 mins without a booster/ cat. Cells are dropped by hyenas with quite a big chance. My teammates got around 400-450 with boosters and a cat.

35 minutes ago, kondas19 said:

im guessing razorback assasination. I got 142 in 30 mins without a booster/ cat. Cells are dropped by hyenas with quite a big chance. My teammates got around 400-450 with boosters and a cat.

Oh yeah that! I love to farm that mission for cells, nearly forgot about it.

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

I wouldn't go around bragging about exploiting the game, unless you're actively trying to get banned?

I don't think that's an exploit. The Razorback assassination mission spawns a buttload of hyenas, and they are likely to drop the rare resource on the planet the Razorback Armada is targeting. If it happens on a planet where orokin cells are a rare resource, they drop a lot of orokin cells. Not that you'd be able to farm them whenever you want either.

• Woah 1

7 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I don't think that's an exploit.

I beg to differ. DE specifically called it an "exploit" in the latest hotfix notes. 

"Hyena Change (Razorback mission only):
An Orokin Cell farming exploit was brought to our attention by not only players, but also our internal flagging system when such a method is tripped for misuse. In short, players were forcing the Hyena’s to spawn infinitely by entering/exiting rooms knowing that their Orokin Cell drop rate is 100%. As a result of this misuse, the Orokin Cell drop rate for the Hyena’s in the Razorback mission will diminish the more you spawn, to still allow for multiple drop attempts but without giving away the entire cake. Please note that players who are trade banned due to triggering this exploit will be manually unbanned after this Hotfix."

Edited by (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

I beg to differ. DE specifically called it an "exploit" in the latest hotfix notes. 

Well damn, I did not know that. Thanks for correcting me!

8 hours ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

I wouldn't go around bragging about exploiting the game, unless you're actively trying to get banned?

Why do you scare people with bans, when...

45 minutes ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Please note that players who are trade banned due to triggering this exploit will be manually unbanned after this Hotfix

...you know they won't get banned?

il y a 26 minutes, HugintheCrow a dit :

Why do you scare people with bans, when...

...you know they won't get banned?

Because this time it didn't happen, but the last few it was bye bye till 2035

(see khora leveling exploit and other disruption related exploits) 

• Like 1

On 2019-10-11 at 12:59 AM, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

"Hyena Change (Razorback mission only):
An Orokin Cell farming exploit was brought to our attention by not only players, but also our internal flagging system when such a method is tripped for misuse. In short, players were forcing the Hyena’s to spawn infinitely by entering/exiting rooms knowing that their Orokin Cell drop rate is 100%. As a result of this misuse, the Orokin Cell drop rate for the Hyena’s in the Razorback mission will diminish the more you spawn, to still allow for multiple drop attempts but without giving away the entire cake. Please note that players who are trade banned due to triggering this exploit will be manually unbanned after this Hotfix."

The only reason i got so much is not by using the glitch/exploit, we have a nekros, most of us have resource booster, also there is a reason why i and the other players only stayed from 23 mins, due to the hyena didnt drop much orokin cells anymore, they started dropping detonite ampule so we left. I didnt even know that there was a exploit with the hyena until today

Edited by Otalava

1 hour ago, Otalava said:

we didnt use a glitch/exploit

168 Orokin cells in less than half an hour with just a Nekros and a booster?

Yeah... I'm calling BS on that one.

23 hours ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

168 Orokin cells in less than half an hour with just a Nekros and a booster?

Yeah... I'm calling BS on that one.

you can call bs on that, i dont blame you, getting that much is well... like i have said before, its pretty funny and ridiculous. We got 2 orokin cells each hyena kills due to the booster and even less due to the nekros, and as you can see from the screen shot we got 793 kills and i got 168 cells, so in total we killed 84 hyenas that dropped cells, only 84 out of 793 so only 1/10 of the enemies we killed, we got no room clearing/nuking frame so those 793 kills are by killing them with weapons and we mainly go for/kill hyenas, and like i said before they started dropping detonite ampule so we left. And i know that you think that im lying and once again i dont blame you, i wouldnt even get mad if anyone report me. Im just wanted to post something amazing about the experience that i got in the game, because i didnt know that the razorback mission even drop so much orokin cells, its my first time actually playing this event. The first few mission i noticed that i got a lots of orokin cells so i went and test my theory, while trying to get mastery from my weapons.

The second mission i did in the event:

C7j7W47.jpg

Edited by Otalava