Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companion weapon riven

(PSN)grenado1001

So got a companion weapon riven.challenge is sustain a 3x combo multiplier for 30 sec with active pet present.easy crack except u can't equip to a sentinal weapon while u have an active pet.venari doesn't work either.i wrote Warframe support but they apparently don't support Warframe and was told to put it on forums.lol.warframe support won't support Warframe. Typical to have a problem with game mechanics and them tell u they won't help u. Gotta go to different platforms to get help with a mistake they made.hours of waisted time and they say sorry we don't support problems with our game.ide appreciate a fix on this.they said thx for bringing this problem to our attention but write Warframe forum.what does Warframe support do if not attend to game mechanics that they have messed up.every ticket I've ever put in for any problem same scapegoat.

Edited by (PS4)grenado1001
Misspelling

So I'm gonna try and save anyone else the trouble I had.apparently moa is considered a pet.1 of my clanmates did some research when I shared my problem.riven cracked in 2 minutes after alot of time waisted.i hope my heartache will help someone in the future who gets this poorly worded challenge.i suppose Warframe could have mentioned this when I wrote them. Thank God for my clanmember. Just so everyone knows Moa is a pet! Thanks de for the help.

• 2 weeks later...