Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime Rumbler skin link

Bacl

So since i finished building the Rock'n'Rolla i enjoy it quite a lot.

How ever when it comes to fashion frame i cant use any of my tennogen skins and the new updated prime Rumblers at the same time. The Prime Rumblers are tied to the prime skin and so far the only way to enjoy them is to equip the "Atlas Prime skin".

I would love to be able to use my custom skins with the Prime Rumblers but this would require a fix form DE to allow for it, maybe linking the old Rumblers look to the vanilla Atlas skin only?

Is the bug only from my side or anyone else is getting it as well?

I have the Graxx skin for Atlas and the way it is with the glowing details is is a good match for the prime rumblers and i would like to be able to use the Atlas Prime skill effects with my tennogen skin.

As far I can tell, it is the first prime variant that do not have the prime effects on skill while using a gen skin, i could be wrong on that but i find it annoying.

12 hours ago, Bacl said:

So since i finished building the Rock'n'Rolla i enjoy it quite a lot.

How ever when it comes to fashion frame i cant use any of my tennogen skins and the new updated prime Rumblers at the same time. The Prime Rumblers are tied to the prime skin and so far the only way to enjoy them is to equip the "Atlas Prime skin".

I would love to be able to use my custom skins with the Prime Rumblers but this would require a fix form DE to allow for it, maybe linking the old Rumblers look to the vanilla Atlas skin only?

Is the bug only from my side or anyone else is getting it as well?

11 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

why would you have a rumbler prime without a prime skin? it just seem logical to me, you also have a deluxe skin that change them.

Atlas Prime’s Rumblers will maintain their Primed appearance even if another Atlas Skin is equipped on him. 

• The only exception is if the Atlas Karst Skin is equipped, as it has Rumblers of its own. 

It's either a bug, or was forgotten about and should be remembered for consistency.