(PS4)TheLastPillar

Are the mods from Jupiter's secret rooms even a thing?

I'm honestly asking because I must have run about 100 Jupiter secret rooms by now, ran 15 today with a mod drop booster, but I have yet to hear of any player on PS4 obtaining a single copy of Gale Kick, Kavat's Grace, Anti-Grav Array, or Odomedic. The drop chance combined with the out of the way location where the enemies that have it makes these mods almost as much of a joke as the stat changes they provide; still my completionist mentality is laughing me because of those last few grayed out mods in my codex.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

I have run about the same with mod drop booster and atlas petrify augment and not a single drop. Plenty of proton snap and motus setup, even vengful revenant but no gale kick, odomedic, kavats grace or Anti-grav array. Tried hydroid, nekros and khora to see if it was an atlas bug but nothing works

• Upvote 2

thats the same problem on¨PC as well.

Drops are bugged again. Cant believe ive wasted 10h+ for nothing.

I got an anti grav array but I couldnt tell you when lol.   I didnt know those mods were tied to the secret labs.  Look in your codex to see what exactly drops them.  The sentient?   The corpus guys?   The lockers?? 

On 2019-10-08 at 8:41 PM, (PS4)TheLastPillar said:

I'm honestly asking because I must have run about 100 Jupiter secret rooms by now, ran 15 today with a mod drop booster, but I have yet to hear of any player on PS4 obtaining a single copy of Gale Kick, Kavat's Grace, Anti-Grav Array, or Odomedic. The drop chance combined with the out of the way location where the enemies that have it makes these mods almost as much of a joke as the stat changes they provide; still my completionist mentality is laughing me because of those last few grayed out mods in my codex.

I have not any of those mod. From yesterday i m farming it with nekros+mod drop chance, result:0 additional item drop (2%???)

Edited by (PS4)Menego_Maistro

On 2019-10-09 at 11:48 AM, Cerceis said:

thats the same problem on¨PC as well.

Drops are bugged again. Cant believe ive wasted 10h+ for nothing.

Can’t believe I spent to get those S#&$ty mod “boosters” for nothing. Never gonna use it again