Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite colors lost

EchoesAbove

Heya!

So first of all, I have no idea where I should stick this (I'd guess UI?), but as the title says, the game lost my favorite colors.
They consisted of some green, grayscale and golden-ish colors and while it's not gamebreaking in any way, it does rustle my fashionframe jimmies a lot :c

Unfortunately I have little to no idea what could have caused it, I purchased the pumpkin head, wanted to recolor my Rhino Prime, and noticed my favs were empty.

If you are submitting a bug report, despite this being an online forum and seemingly more casual, it is still the only official location for bug submissions, so it is needed to define your experience coherently, supply every detail regarding the problem, from build number to methods of replication, additional software status and visual evidence, as well as logs to Support if requested. The basic required steps are listed in the reporting protocol of the first post of the most recent megathread titled with the build name and expanded in the official bug reporting guidelines
It is also advised to inspect the bug report section of the official forums for existing open threads that may already address the issue at hand. The search bar in the upper right corner of the forums' inner header has some extra options in addition to keyword searching. 

The reported issue is not a bug. Each time the UI updates, such as with the update which expanded the favourites menu, your selected colours are reset.
There is also the issue of GeForce Experience being allowed to add its own settings, which sometimes overwrites the favourites.
Without further detail though, it's difficult to know which cause you are suffering.

14 hours ago, CxLL said:

The reported issue is not a bug. Each time the UI updates, such as with the update which expanded the favourites menu, your selected colours are reset.
There is also the issue of GeForce Experience being allowed to add its own settings, which sometimes overwrites the favourites.
Without further detail though, it's difficult to know which cause you are suffering.

You're wrong on both cases here.

It is a bug that happens every now and then and you can find more reports about this if you search for it that go back a pretty long time too. The "recent" UI update that changed things like the fav color menu, did NOT reset the colors at all, and there's no reason why it should do that anyway.