Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the hell with nekros prime and ether reaper?

r21187

71712863_2615818418485198_64258806681142

So here is the deal

we have nekros prime carrier prime soma prime and the "mega bundle" says:

"ETHER REAPER THE PERFECT COMPANION BLADE FOR NEKROS PRIME"

we are at the 25 update i was expecting MAYBE at 20 we will get SOMETHING ANYTHING!  for ether reaper

not a mod prime or vandal or whatever 

god this game has a lot of things tenno weapons we may never get prime or i will die frist cause they dont longer give a hell -_- 

they dont even add more power or balance the rivens for a lot of guns just popular stuff forcing people to play meta or die 

if you buy those "mega bundle" be ready to get deception prime cause  i dont find logic on this

GOD even lanka has a mod (a useless mod but still a mod) acrid (i love acrid) and a few another exceptions 

i know asking for something like somenthing for old weapons is as useless as hoping the last nighwave week has kuva (the only usefull thing on nigtwing and they dont put it in last week)

hace 4 minutos, rapt0rman dijo:

Well... It doesn't say Prime anywhere, other then that, yeah it would be cool if Eather Reaper had a bonus with Nekros (and Prime too)

yeah i mean i dont ask for too much and come one when nekros when prime they give what? galatine prime?! THE HELL?!

is like giving to ivara prime a shotgun prime makes not #*!%ing sense

and we have a lot of old weapons like talons a tenno weapon we dont have NOTHING like trow prime tht explode like pox castañas and so on 

talons prime would be cool i mean atlas is almost the most useless warframe god forgive those who buy the bundle

but if they give something like a shotgun and we have shotguns tenno or any secondary prime would be cool i dont even farming atlas prime or anything of this set

i mean i dont ask for too much and they have 320 workers could at least ONE say something about the load of tenno weapons with not prime?

and they even DARE to ask 850 pl for that bundle? GOD! 

hace 1 hora, Miser_able dijo:

what about reaper prime?

they are not the same

i give you that reaper prime should be with nekros but then about ether weapons? they were out just whit nekros and they are at same "mega bundle"

soma got primed

carrier got primed

nekros got primed

you put reaper ether in the same boat but all got primed but not him?

ok give him i dont know a vandal or wraith but dont just increase stats give some weird mechanic i mean is ether they should be able think in something good

they could create some "all ether weapons with nekros has special skills" or something 

Neither soma nor carrier got primed with nekros. We are also limited to 2 Prime items per new Prime access (not counting sentinel weapons). So for every weapon you include, another doesnt get in. I for one dont understand why Mirage Prime got Akbolto Prime and not Akzani Prime. I wouldnt give those too much importance though, we are getting a weapon primed afterall. If you want a prime scythe then go for Reaper Prime. Currently not all that great of a weapon but we have never been closer to melee 3.0 and a melee balance pass like guns got last year.

So as always: patience.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb r21187:

if you buy those "mega bundle" be ready to get deception prime cause  i dont find logic on this

Where exactly is the deception there? You get exactly what the page says you will. These bundles arent worth buying but they dont lie about what's in it. 

• Like 3

hace 17 horas, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 dijo:

ok think you broke afew brain cells as you replaced in the text warframe with prime

alot of the weapons in the warframe bundles did not have there prime versions come out with the warframe they came with

true i was asleep and on rage i dint mean nekros prime xD 

Here is how I see it-

Scientists were making a new biological weapon for the Orokin when some of of them got infected by it. They were quarantined and the wife of one of them wanted to be with her husband. She injected herself with another virus that she hoped would give her the power to get to her husband. As she was making her way through the ship to see her husband, her hands transformed into sickle weapons as she herself grew and combined with other flesh.

Getting closer to her husband quarintined area, she was finally cut down by an Excalibur unit. Even though he defeated the mass of flesh, it did not die. The arm of the mas that had turned into a sickle was cut off and crawled its way to her husband. When he went to touch it, it changed into the Ether Reaper. This man asked to go through the Warframe process as long as he was in charge of watching over his wife in her new body. They agreed and Nekros was birthed.

Legend passed into myth and most forgot about the Lephantis in the Derelicts. The wife became more of a forgetful monster but she kept her weapon to remind her of her prior love, who still holds her hand. And this is the reason Nekros parts can be gotten from the Derelict Assassination and the Pack gives you all of Nekros with the Ether Reaper.

Or it is just a ploy to get players to pick up the pack

22 hours ago, r21187 said:

i dont find logic on this

Because there isn't much. There are times when DE strikes me as borderline ashamed of some of their older creations. The story has gradually shifted away from science fiction to space fantasy, while at the same time ignoring some concepts that would work better in space fantasy

It's not just the Ether Reaper, the entire Ether family (sword, dual swords, dual daggers) and their mystical energy blades have fallen by the wayside, never seen again in the Tenno arsenal. As a result we never really got to see what kind of battles inspired that "considered by the Tenno to be a more humane weapon for 'cleansing' infested allies" plot point. Meanwhile the Reaper Prime and Orthos Prime ware stated to be made of "tempered rubidium", a bizarre bit of artistic license that could either signify the Orokin are space magical or so advanced that their tech looks like magic, but DE have never bothered showing off which one as true, just that the universe itself is a lot more space magic now

Should scythes get a "signature weapon bonus" on Nekros? Yes, I agree. But don't get angry at DE when they leave their older concepts by the wayside. It happens all the time and it just shows how they refine their precious game and sometimes even change their minds (like how Tenno went from a sizable leper colony with their own internal government to a small handful of brainwashed living weapons)

2 minutes ago, Proslackernifty said:

Not only does it not say this in your screenshot, it doesn't say this in the game. At least not today.

He misquoted the screenshot (accidentally replacing "warframe" with "prime") but the correct quote carries the same meaning

En 9/10/2019 a las 19:32, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken dijo:

Here is how I see it-

Scientists were making a new biological weapon for the Orokin when some of of them got infected by it. They were quarantined and the wife of one of them wanted to be with her husband. She injected herself with another virus that she hoped would give her the power to get to her husband. As she was making her way through the ship to see her husband, her hands transformed into sickle weapons as she herself grew and combined with other flesh.

Getting closer to her husband quarintined area, she was finally cut down by an Excalibur unit. Even though he defeated the mass of flesh, it did not die. The arm of the mas that had turned into a sickle was cut off and crawled its way to her husband. When he went to touch it, it changed into the Ether Reaper. This man asked to go through the Warframe process as long as he was in charge of watching over his wife in her new body. They agreed and Nekros was birthed.

Legend passed into myth and most forgot about the Lephantis in the Derelicts. The wife became more of a forgetful monster but she kept her weapon to remind her of her prior love, who still holds her hand. And this is the reason Nekros parts can be gotten from the Derelict Assassination and the Pack gives you all of Nekros with the Ether Reaper.

Or it is just a ploy to get players to pick up the pack

i like this how hard is make something likes this? god even fan made i dont care i would read it

En 13/10/2019 a las 0:36, nVMaximum dijo:

Why does this look like you're on windows xp

i am on windows xp 

• 2 weeks later...