Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

False positive ban? Faulty RAM?

Gromnus

Earlier this month I logged in to Warframe, and had a message in my inbox warning me about memory-altering programs. I have used them for other games, so I thought perhaps it just detected it on my system. Yesterday however, I logged on to a ban, and most assuredly had no such program running. I checked the FAQ and the forum post, and it looks like the only change was that I recently got more RAM. Is there any way I can rectify this? I'm not sure what the protocol is for false positives. Would I just have to remove the RAM when I want to play Warframe? I had my ticket resolved, but they said nothing about the issue. So, until I get some info or help, I can't log in.

Edited by Gromnus

Increasing your RAM won't cause a false positive. If a portion of your RAM is faulty or bad, you're more likely to get a bluescreen crash (or have running applications crash). 

Many programs, including programs like Cheat Engine (or trainer programs) won't actually close when you hit the X at the top right; sometimes they get minimized to your task bar. If this is the case then the programs will still be running in the background and the Warframe anti-cheat detection will pick up on that. 

Beyond that, you will need to contact support to resolve the issue if you have been banned. If you had a ticket that was marked as closed prior to your being banned, you should create a new ticket regarding your being banned from the game.